• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio Euro Sidecases - Not NTX Aluminum Painners

RonStelvio

Tuned and Synch'ed
These cases are not available in the US. However, I've been told that they can be obtained, but I have not received a response to my question of "How much?".

My friend Martin (AF1-Windy) has been trying to help with a set from the UK. So far no luck.

I just had a thought that the cases for the Norge, looking so very similar (and are available here), might be the same case with only the mounts being different.

So my questions...
Does anyone here know if Norge side cases are the same as Stelvio side cases?
Has anyone tried to fit Norge side cases to a Stelvio?

I don't know if it helps, but here are the part numbers of the Norge bags (kit):
97770600BM Cases kit colour: White Diamond
97770600XN2 Suitcase kit colour: Black Competition
977706F2 Suitcase kit colour: Grey Excalibur

I appreciate your comments. :)

Ron,

We're on the same page here. I've inquired to my dealer (MPH Cycles, Houston) and asked him to see if the Norge cases will fit directly onto the Stelvio NTX. No word yet but I will let you when I hear.
I asked a vendor in Australia that sells MG side cases and he came back with an emphatic NO, they wouldn't fit, at least without significant modification to the mounting hdwe. I've heard different from another person in the UK that they were a perfect fit.
All that said, where can we get some if they do? I will ask my dealer if he can order a set. If he can't then I start looking off-shore.

Good luck, Mike R.

The Norge cases will not fit, well at least the left side due to the muffler.

I can probably bring some in if the dealers say they can't, but it will be VERY pricey for shipping due to their size.

Hi all

Ron and I had a good thing going on a white set until they turned up with the steel sleeve missing that the lock barrel fits into, not a spare part item, probably missed out by the factory.

Anyway, I did sort out a shipping cost so if any of you find a set in the UK, ebay or wherever and they won't ship to US you can have them shipped here to me and I will forward them on.

About 12kg but because of size they work on volumetric measure which is 60cm x 60cm x 50cm divided by 5000 = 36kg about 130GBP with insurance by Fedex.

Not trying to take sales away from GT but they do occasionally turn up used on Flea-bay over here.

windy

I was told that my cases were the same as a Norge when I had them fitted to my new bike by the dealer in the UK,but thinking about it they must be specific to the Stelvio,as the left hand case has a cut out for the silencer,whereas the cases on the Norge are equal in size.Nevertheless,they fit straight on using the standard mounts fitted to the bike,no extra brackets required.

stromcat said:
I was told that my cases were the same as a Norge when I had them fitted to my new bike by the dealer in the UK,but thinking about it they must be specific to the Stelvio,as the left hand case has a cut out for the silencer,whereas the cases on the Norge are equal in size.Nevertheless,they fit straight on using the standard mounts fitted to the bike,no extra brackets required.

There are brackets on the foot pegs used to lock the pannier to the bike and there's a bracket on the number plate holder to stop the panniers bouncing inward.

These do not come with the bike, they are or should be with the panniers.

You do have them don't you... :whistle:

windy

Yes,they are there,thought they came as standard.Mind you,I thought the heated grips and the handguards were standard too,but had to pay for them.Everything is extra these days,I mean you don't even get a centre stand with a lot of bikes now without paying extra.Don't get me started on non existant standard front mudguards- have you seen the one on the new Caponord.They might as well not have bothered.Rant over.

Back