• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Stelvio out and about pics here...

Finally able to let mine stretch it's legs... enjoy.

Attachments

• TEStelv-MokiDugway.jpg
    TEStelv-MokiDugway.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1,418
  • TEStelv-Utah95.jpg
    TEStelv-Utah95.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,418
Re: Stelvio Registry

Just picked up my new Green 2012 NTX this past weekend.
Here it is, still sitting on the dealers forecourt, waiting, with just 3 delivery miles on the clock :D

Attachments

• Stelvio.PNG
    Stelvio.PNG
    844.6 KB · Views: 1,087

sanddweller said:
Just picked up my new Green 2012 NTX this past weekend.
Here it is, still sitting on the dealers forecourt, waiting, with just 3 delivery miles on the clock :D
Bella! Congrats!!! Look forward to your first ride report!

A couple of photo's on lacal run out's.

RunoutMarch011.jpg

StbeesEskdale019.jpg

Marshy.

hopefully some better photo,s

Looking towards St Bees Head.

StbeesEskdale024.jpg

Local road.

RunoutMarch009.jpg

Marshy.

So went from London via Calais and then Germany to Denmark and the ferry to Kristiansand.

Then went up the coast of Norway to Narvik and then across into Sweden via Abisko down to Pitea and back via Stockholm to Copenhagen and then home.

2 weeks, just over 4000 miles. The wiring on the aux tank packed up on day one trying to top up an already full tank. The oil had changed from 10/60 to 10/10 by the time we got back judging by the terrible noise once it warmed up!

Other than that no terrible problems.

Now time to plan the next trip............

Pics are various points along the way in Norway, by far the prettiest bit, including the closed off Trolls Ladder :( and the Arctic Circle visitor centre.

Attachments

• DSCN2963.JPG
    DSCN2963.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1,188
  • IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,188
  • IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,188
  • IMG_0123.JPG
    IMG_0123.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,188
  • IMG_0134.JPG
    IMG_0134.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,188

So I figured out how to post pictures of my new 2012 Stelvio. I have managed to ride 450 km this week the bike is spectacular. Love it and getting use to the guzzi feel. :D

Attachments

• stelvio196.jpg
    stelvio196.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 921

Here is a pic of my new Stelvio at its first day at the office! One week old and 450 kms of fun and smiles.
Well its the 5th of August now and have just rolled over 1000kms on the bike! It just keeps getting smoother and smoother..

Attachments

• DSC_3729.JPG
    DSC_3729.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,033
  • stelviofrntcrop.jpg
    stelviofrntcrop.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,032

RAY1150............nice photos, looks like a great trip. I have an invite to a party in Sweden next summer and I'm considering going on into Norway up the coast perhaps as far as Nordcap.
A few questions if you don't mind....

Did it rain much?

Was there many mosquitos/midge flys? I absolutely hate the things, they've spoiled many a trip in Scotland.

Are the roads as heavily policed as rumours suggest? I hear the cops really go to town with speeding offenders, despite the fact that the traffic and population density is very low outside of towns.

Was it very expensive for food/drink/fuel?

Cheers, Fatal.

Trip to Germany to see the Moto GP last week, in group with 4 other bikes.
Route was Manchester-Hull-Rotterdam-Dresden-Sachsenring-Prague-Vienna (I missed that stop over)-Maribor (Slovenia)-Salzberg-Nuremberg-Rotterdam-Hull-Manchester, just on 2400 miles 10 days of riding.

Bike averaged 45 mpg (that's UK gallons) or virtually 10 miles per litre, despite much riding on Autobahrn at 90 plus. Maxed out at 130 with 2 panniers and top box, may have gone touch quicker but then the buffeting was too much.

One problem on route to Vienna - it failed to restart after a short navigation stop, resulting in a truck recovery to a little village, while the others continued to Vienna. The problem we diagnosed was no fuel to the injectors, no clicking noise when you turn the ignition key. Tried all the relays and fuses, nothing doing. I stripped off the body work to get under that tank to check the fuel pump connection, looked OK, reshuffled all the relays and replaced the 3 off 15a fuses. The fuses seemed to be issue, although they were not blown. Anyway the battery was near enough flat, but it fired momentarily. Battery charged over night and I was on my way to meet up in Maribor.

Few more problems on that leg - the left hand injector worked loose and sprayed my left boot in petrol (we'd taken them out the day before, so maybe just not tight!) Then I had an intermiitent starting problem, similar to the original one, but recitified by disconnectiong the injector plugs and reconnecting them, plus some liberal coating with WD40 or similar. I've got 2 sets of connectors with the PVC connected. I just put it down to flaky Italian electrics!!

Anyway some pictures. The weather was mixed, hot and sunny, warm and overcast, or WET, the 430 miles leg back to Rotterdam was wet virtually all the way.

Riding to work will never be the same.
Got some work to do now I'm back, clean it, new tyres, oil change, strip the bodywork again and clean up the connections and waterproof them.

Attachments

• IMAG0188.jpg
    IMAG0188.jpg
    666.1 KB · Views: 1,772
  • IMAG0214.jpg
    IMAG0214.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,772
  • IMAG0239.jpg
    IMAG0239.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,772
  • IMAG0244.jpg
    IMAG0244.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,772
  • IMAG0248.jpg
    IMAG0248.jpg
    672.8 KB · Views: 1,772
  • IMAG0282.jpg
    IMAG0282.jpg
    748.2 KB · Views: 1,772
  • IMAG0287.jpg
    IMAG0287.jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 1,773

Hi, Roberto Polleri from Genoa, Italy with my NTX 2010 purchased new in january 2011 after 11 years on a California EV... Today I'm very proud of my bike....
Ciao

Roberto Polleri "ropoller"

Attachments

• Terre marchesi carretto 092.JPG
    Terre marchesi carretto 092.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,342

Managed to get away for a short ride today to Mt Baker. Great sunny day and terrific ride..

Attachments

• stelvio_mt_baker.png
    stelvio_mt_baker.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,577
  • stelvio2_baker.png
    stelvio2_baker.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,577

Sorry Fatal, just noticed your queries p-m sent.

Just back from a 2-week trip to Idaho & British Columbia.

Attachments

• Stelvio_O&O1.jpg
    Stelvio_O&O1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,422
  • Stelvio_O&O.jpg
    Stelvio_O&O.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 1,421

Congrats! Welcome to the Famiglia here. You'll be sure to love your Stelvio as much as I do, I'm sure.

Just picked up my STX this past Thursday, I'm loving it, it's the bomb!

Attachments

• dirtymartini.jpg
    dirtymartini.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1,017

No pic from today, out riding in Abbotsford BC and actually saw another ntx! We were both headed in different directions to bad it would have been nice to compare notes. :mrgreen:

Back