• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Stelvio out and about pics here...

brlawson said:
These are from a trip through the N. Georgia countryside during the veterans day weekend. Leaves were beautiful. First real serious ride on the Stelvio and had a ball. Had a couple of close calls on the fuel situation and see the aux tank in my future.
Enjoy.
And I did. Great first post! Congrats on the Stelvio(!)... welcome to the Famigila! Post often.

Wayne Orwig said:
brlawson said:
These are from a trip through the N. Georgia countryside during the veterans day weekend. Leaves were beautiful. First real serious ride on the Stelvio and had a ball. Had a couple of close calls on the fuel situation and see the aux tank in my future.
Enjoy.

DSCN1052.JPG

Looks like you were there at the perfect time to catch the fall colors.

I'm going to be wondering about this all day now. I know I've been here, but I can't place it.
Maybe near Franklin North Carolina?

This was on 136 past Talking Rock, GA headed toward Delonega. Have been all over NC but had not done the backroads of North Georgia. Motorcycle paradise.

So spring should be almost there, time for a first ride. Also a test for the Quat-d and Grimeca disks
some movies with sound:
[youtube]OlHtfduzzbQ[/youtube]
[youtube]zHOCyb-Z6MY[/youtube]
[youtube]CmWyFSzerSk[/youtube]

post-9-0-60270100-1295116234.jpg

Let's see...
Kennesaw Mountain...
Great views...

Attachments

• IMG_3835.JPG
    IMG_3835.JPG
    562.9 KB · Views: 1,391
  • IMG_3845.JPG
    IMG_3845.JPG
    490.3 KB · Views: 1,391
  • IMG_3848.JPG
    IMG_3848.JPG
    497.4 KB · Views: 1,391
  • IMG_3837.JPG
    IMG_3837.JPG
    544.4 KB · Views: 1,391
  • IMG_3838.JPG
    IMG_3838.JPG
    335.9 KB · Views: 1,391

Took the Stelvio on a hundred mile ride round the Peak District today. The day didn't start off great with a quick hail storm by the time we reached the end of our street. Had to take my time on some very damp roads with over hanging trees in the morning but the landscape opened up and the roads started to dry. First stop off was Monsal Head, for coffee and cake.
DSCF1552-1.jpg

That's Monsal Valley just behind us, back on the bike and we headed further north, the Peak District is divided into the White Peak and the Dark Peak, which is much wilder and barren looking.
DSCF1556-1.jpg

Eventually arrived at The Cat & Fiddle pub, second highest in England (1,690 ft above sea level), there isn't another building within sight of the pub, this is quite a rare occurance in this crowded little island.
DSCF1558-1.jpg
DSCF1562-1.jpg
I was particularly impressed that the bike returned an indicated mpg of 39.5mpg, which is over 10 miles better than when i ride it to work solo. In about 3 weeks I've got a two day trip to Wales planned on it.

Been an excellent weekend weather wise, saturday saw a 100 mile jaunt round north yorkshire on some of of my favorite roads, Sunday was a early start for a 250 mile round trip into the lake district and some high altitude (for us) twisty roads over Hard Knott pass and Wrynose pass down into the langdales and took the ferry acoss windermere, all in all a great day..... :cool:

I'm planning a camping trip into the North Yorks Moors later this year, nice photos :D

North Wales over the last 2 days, unusually good weather.
Bike behaved well, riding 2 up, plenty of hills, av 43mpg over 300 miles.
Think I need a new rear tyre though.
These are taken on the Bylch Y Groes out of the back of Bala and ythen Lake Vyrmwy. Saw very few cars, especially in these roads. Much easier than the last time I came up this climb about 3 years back on a bicycle

Added a video clip at [youtube][/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yxzGThPT_8&feature=player_detailpage[youtube][/youtube]
How do you get this to show as the youtube clip?????????

Attachments

• IMG_4457.JPG
    IMG_4457.JPG
    529.9 KB · Views: 977
  • IMG_4460.JPG
    IMG_4460.JPG
    693.5 KB · Views: 977
  • IMG_4449.JPG
    IMG_4449.JPG
    774.7 KB · Views: 977

Last weekend and it was back to the Lake district for more exploring.

Culture and Swedish woods...

Attachments

• Gogh scr IMG_2589 (Medium).JPG
    Gogh scr IMG_2589 (Medium).JPG
    233.1 KB · Views: 943
  • scr CIMG0234 (Medium).JPG
    scr CIMG0234 (Medium).JPG
    223.1 KB · Views: 943

On top in Norway 2010

Attachments

• scr IMG_2740 (Medium).JPG
    scr IMG_2740 (Medium).JPG
    135 KB · Views: 1,063

coastriderwest said:
Last weekend and it was back to the Lake district for more exploring.

Coastrider, where about in the lakes in Duddon Valley? Looks like somewhere I'd like to get to. :cool:

The route i used was first get to Coniston then head towards "Torver" which is approx 5 miles away and take a "Right" it is signposted "Duddon" or Duddon Valley" alternativly you can pick the road up from Eskdale green,it all depends on the direction your travelling from. If you have a Garmin i have the route saved and can send it to you.

Mike.

Recently did a couple of days riding through Wales, went down and through the Brecon Beacons, back up and through Snowdonia, out towards Wrexham did the Horseshoe Pass, it was so good went back for more on the Sunday, stopped off at The Ponderosa Cafe, regular bike meet cafe.
DSCF1683-1.jpg

DSCF1722-1.jpg

Just a couple of days away over in The Eifel Forest National Park in Germany.
First time out with the aux fuel tank. Fantastic, we were two up with some light luggage and cruising at 80-90mph, fuel light came on around 200 miles.

Attachments

• Eifel National Park.JPG
    Eifel National Park.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 949

Thanks guys for all of the great pics. I enjoy them immensely.

FInally got over work craziness and family obligations and this small trouble:

woops2-1.jpg

And I was able to get out and do nothing but ride for a day. Sure doesn't suck having this in my backyard to play in:

2011_May.jpg

Big Stella didn't seem to mind the neglect, ran like a champ. One of my super high-tech $20 fog lights broke it's mount and decided to hang down and get rather abused, but no biggie.

And then the next day, I ran up Poudre Canyon to Cameron Pass, and found this:

MemorialDay2011002.jpg

MemorialDay2011004.jpg

First of June, and it is snowing and 37 degrees at noon. :D

Back