• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stepping down, MGNOC SoCal Rep

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Well, it's been somewhat of a fun run. The note has been officially sent to Frank W.
First as the Mass Rep in late '99-00, then landing the position here in SoCal in '03 on the tails of Bill "Big Daddy/Mandello Meteor" Ross. I have enjoyed leading/organizing a handful of events and Rallies over the years, often with much help from members. For that, thanks again.
The ups-and-downs have made for a rocky road, but I am grateful for all of the great Guzzista I've met along the way. I'm clearing the way for a full-time venture both here (GuzziTech) and for bigger waves in the near future.

No one has stepped up for the thankless task, and I wish the best to whomever takes it on. To do so, you have to be a current member of the MGNOC and own a Guzzi. Many of the State Reps do little to nothing, and I refused to be one of those.

I put in thousands of hours over the years in trying to be one of the best, and in trade have been criticized (often with prejudice), ignored and belittled. The final straw was leading one of the worst attended National Rallies in the history of the MGNOC. While the economy certainly had an affect, there was no excuse for what I endured both online and off. The MGNOC is supposed to be one of the friendliest and well-endured Clubs, and I wish I could walk away with no bitterness, not so.

For those who have enjoyed the SoCal outings, thanks for being part of them. I plan on continuing our great gatherings in SoCal, and perhaps can direct some of my time towards some fun, well attended events.

Best to everyone in the new decade.

Regards,
Todd E.
Former MGNOC SoCal Rep

I HOPE THE BEST 4 YOU MAN ...THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARd WORK,,,,

Dang, you did a fantastic job with the ralley, I had a great time! :cool: Sometimes you just have to put a period on a sentence, and it sounds as if you've been feeling sentenced!

Best wishes and thank you for all you have done Todd, I know you'll be able to put all that great energy into some more rewarding areas.

Andy

GT-Rx said:
I put in thousands of hours over the years in trying to be one of the best, and in trade have been criticized (often with prejudice), ignored and belittled. The final straw was leading one of the worst attended National Rallies in the history of the MGNOC. While the economy certainly had an affect, there was no excuse for what I endured both online and off. The MGNOC is supposed to be one of the friendliest and well-endured Clubs, and I wish I could walk away with no bitterness,

Sorry to hear this, Todd.. :(

I thought that the Rally was a success...it certainly seemed that way when I was there.. :)

Well, thank you for your hard work. It was certainly appreciated by a lot of us..

See ya on the road...

Mon Capitaine,

You may step down from the office, from an official standpoint, but I, for one will continue to follow you. Count me in as a loyal soldier in your army of Guzzidom.....ready to march through blazing deserts, fearsome swamps, over towering mountains.....

...........uh, you don't mind stopping for hamburgers once in a while, do you???

Ah, screw 'em if they can't be nice, Todd. I'm amazed that anyone would be willing to try to organize anything for this bizarre cast of characters. You DO meet the weirdest people on a Guzzi, and they really don't know how to do anything in a normal, organized way, and that's the coolest thing about 'em. Like trying to herd cats, ya know? You know you shouldn't take any of us seriously, but hey, re: the backflips you did to herd these cats, really, NICE TRY. Nobody else could have done any better. See ya on the next ride.

I ran my girls Softball league, and by the time I quit, I hated it.
That was 9 years ago.
Now that I look back, they were great times with my daughters.

Todd,
I hope you can now enjoy your Guzzi experience.
We have a great bunch of folks here.
Sometimes we're grumpy and selfish.
Sometimes we say crappy things that hurt.

.... just like family.
When a stranger says hurtful things, it don't hurt.

Hearing folks talk at BJ's memorial confirmed it.
We are Family. Good, bad, whatever...

Good luck. Keep the Guzzi light shining.

Todd:

Best of luck with the new wave.
Hope to bump into you sometime, out there.

Ken Farr
02 Stone-redux

Greeting's Todd, I haven't checked in for quite some time, But I've been out and about on the bobber,sorry to hear about your discontent with matter's involving the "club", but for what it's worth you did no wrong by me. Good luck in your future endeavor's,hope to run into you on the road sometime in the coming month's. BobberBill

Todd:

The '08 National you put together was my first in 12 years. I had a great time; no complaints. I certainly appreciated the hard work you and your team put into the event. The state park aspect was a great twist for me. I found willing passengers, amongst our temporary neighbors, for my sidecar. Nuttn’ like warm ballast. :laugh: Sorry for the shit you endured from disgruntled guzzi-ists. I’m sure your future guzzi endeavors will be better. Thanks for your part in GuzziTech; this forum is great. I’ll never thought I could move to SoCal but now, if I did, I’d have the guzzi camaraderie to look forward to.
see you in Oregon this summer… 5 months to go!

Rafael

some doods ware asking me at the r/s sunday ware todd was. i told them he was around and he was just doing his thing ,i also told them guzzi guys are weird bunch lol

Back