Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if we can be of help. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase these. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Suggestions on Bar End Mirrors for a V7?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jwinskowski, Aug 29, 2017.

1. jwinskowski

jwinskowski Just got it firing!

Previous owner of my bike (who only put 73 miles on it!) swapped out the stock mirrors for some really thin, sporty looking rizoma mirrors. I want to get rid of them in favor of round bar end mirrors. Anyone have a recommendation for mirrors that (1) will look great on a v7 with a dropped handlebar and (2) are a good value (i.e. don't have to be cheap but no sense paying more when something that costs less is just as good.) Thanks in advance!

2. Wisconsin v7 Racer

Wisconsin v7 Racer Cruisin' Guzzisti

https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/crg-3-2-bar-end-mirror/
    https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/gt-cnc-bar-end-mirror-sliders/

3. rbm

rbm Cruisin' Guzzisti

I have round bar-ens on my V7 that I'm looking to replace with a pair of Rizoma. These are specially made to fit the M-G handlebars with the welded threaded insert. Maybe we can trade!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. jwinskowski

jwinskowski Just got it firing!

Whoa! This might be a perfect solution. I still have the stock handlebar... Would it fit? And not sure which model you're looking at, but I have the Circuits...(also planning to swap out the grips if you're interested )

351E65E7-1460-4DA4-B33F-08D937EE9E8D.jpeg 3280FE16-50CC-40B9-986F-E35F491A579A.jpeg 3AB5DC90-EE51-494A-90A0-74D5CB54C97A.jpeg