• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Taller Screen

Smoothy

Tuned and Synch'ed
Being 6' tall I've had enough of the buffeting and moving my head to find the sweet spot so I've just ordered a taller screen.

http://www.hard-motorcycle-luggage.co.u ... reens.html

Will let you now how it performs.

14335_14334_D610ST.jpg

Got it today, Very well packed.
The screen looks great being wider and approx 100mm taller than the factory screen.
My factory option hand protectors just touch the screen on full lock.

Just covered 20 miles at speeds up to 80mph with the screen fully up. Vast improvement on the standard, slight buffeting starts at 60mph; I can sit both close to the tank and up against the pillion seat and still remain comfortable.

I will try it in a few positions and let you know how I get on. Based on first impressions it's worth the purchase.
:)

Had a good test this morning.
Tried the screen in -

1. Fully down. Good air flow over the helmet, close to the tank was comfortable with increased wind noise and very little buffeting. Buffeting increased as you moved further back as expected with high wind noise (Speeds up to 80mph).
2.Screen at 3/4 position. Slight buffeting above 60mph in all positions.
3.Fully up. Great at speeds up to 80mph (not tested above) good air flow with slight buffeting as you moved back on the seat. Noise levels are low enough to loose the air plugs with visor half open, both up against the tank and up against the passenger seat.

GREAT

Hope this helps if you are thinking about a purchase.

Enjoy
Smoothy

Back