• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

"ULTIMA EDIZIONE" LEMANS . WHERE ARE THEY ??

I've got No 32 in Maldon, Vic, Australia. I am continuing the process of converting it back from a boat into a cafe racer. I love and respect the original 850 LM. I love the 1000 engine but I hate the 'styling'. I lowered the tank back where it was meant to be. The disgusting extra brackets that held it up there looked like they were welded on by an apprentice in a hurry at 5pm on a Friday, A travesty on the Tonti frame! I took them off with a cold chisel. I'm working up a solo seat. It has clip-ons and Tarozzi rearsets. Great bike, I love it!

#91 is alive and well and living in Edinburgh.

2298a3d9-f955-4324-b2a8-209edb3ff9fa_zpsyd8emdfm.jpg

#91 is looking for a new home if anyone has a hankering for a UE Le Mans.

PM me if you are interested

Pete Sykes

I have #85 happily living in Yorkshire with 36,000 miles on the clock in good condition

motoguzzi004.jpg
motoguzzi011.jpg
motoguzzi013.jpg
motoguzzi015.jpg

Last edited:
I've got No 32 in Maldon,

...I am continuing the process of converting it back from a boat into a cafe racer. I love and respect the original 850 LM. I love the 1000 engine but I hate the 'styling'. I love it!...

Damian, you're obviously a man with great instincts and taste.

I fell in love with the my '78 the moment I walked into the showroom. I was out with a friend looking for a bike more suitable to touring than the '78 Bonneville I was riding. I didn't plan on trading the Bonneville in for the first shiny object that caught my eye, but....

The unusual paint job came about after a low side slide into the back of a stationary vehicle, resulting in a punctured tank. Patched by my Brother in Law. After which I had the red and black bits painted by the "kid" next door who was at the body work stage of his automotive apprenticeship. Not quite the look I was expecting, but I didn't have the heart to let on I wasn't ecstatic. In all fairness the paint job is approaching 37 years old, and apart from a couple of wear and tear nicks, almost as good as new.

One advantage, She's really easy to spot in a parking lot, no matter how many other bikes are are there. :)

I'd love to see pictures of your "ULTIMA EDIZIONE" Lemans Cafe Racer.

Regards

I have just acquired #89. I thought someone had gone overboard with the red paint but looks like that’s how they came

Attachments

• CA83C986-A7A2-4D88-BC4D-CFF4CC3469B1.jpeg
    CA83C986-A7A2-4D88-BC4D-CFF4CC3469B1.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 3
Back