• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V100 Registry and Pic Thread

Ready for winter. I've just fitted my old Barkbuster Blizzard semi-rigid bar muffs, as the factory heated grips don't get warm enough. I've had heated BMW grips and Oxford ones, both of which gave out more heat. The Barkbusters fit, but there's not much clearance between them and the windscreen when the handlebars are turned full left or right.

IMG 20231125 144116 343

Wow, congrats Scott! Only way they'll see a penny from me is used now too.
So your first impressions are good enough to buy it then, eh?

Thank you very much. 👍🙏😀

Ha ha! We shall see if this was a good move.

I am a bit annoyed at the glitches some have encountered but this one is only 7 months old and just had its 900 mile break in service. 🤞🤞🤞

I can repair anything road wise but the warranty is good and extendable an additional 2 years.

I love my Stelvio NTX way more than the new water V100 version and besides, 914 miles for $14,400 including the already paid for, $500 dealer first service, was a no brainer. No freight or setup either.

Wanted the semi active Ohlins too.

Was $5,039 CHEAPER than a new one from the dealer!

I intend to place the additional 2 years warranty extension on her from Piaggio/Moto Guzzi and then enjoy her in the spring.

Last edited:
Congrats Scott!! I think you’ll not regret the purchase, especially under “those” circumstances😁! Was it a demo, or did it have a previous owner? The warranty was a major factor for me, being a completely new model and all. I had an issue the day I brought it home … and, it spent 26 of its first 54 days in the shop (granted, a lot of it waiting for parts from Italy). Since then, almost 5k miles without an issue (knock on wood!). Mine’s paid for, so if it provides anywhere near the durability my Norge did, I’m good😉. ENJOY!

Congrats Scott!! I think you’ll not regret the purchase, especially under “those” circumstances😁! Was it a demo, or did it have a previous owner? The warranty was a major factor for me, being a completely new model and all. I had an issue the day I brought it home … and, it spent 26 of its first 54 days in the shop (granted, a lot of it waiting for parts from Italy). Since then, almost 5k miles without an issue (knock on wood!). Mine’s paid for, so if it provides anywhere near the durability my Norge did, I’m good😉. ENJOY!
Thank you. 🤞

I’m remaining cautiously optimistic as the price was too spectacular to say “No” to. I paid cash.

It was a 1 owner bike. I have the receipt from the dealer who did the 900 mile break in service. There was also 1 receipt for a leaking valve cover gasket from the same dealer performed earlier on. When I called the service department, he was shocked because they had bent over backwards to handle the guy, and he had told them how much he loved the bike.

The original owner apparently suddenly traded it in at a BMW shop by Grand Rapids and obviously took a severe beating on the trade-in valuation!

The BMW shop immediately sold it to the independent shop in the Upper Peninsula who I bought it from for the paltry $14,400. (I am the cheapest bastard who just sits and waits for the killer deal to float by my computer screen!)

I go pick it up this next week as I am in NC for the holiday and tomorrow I am off to our own fantastic GuzziTech member extraordinaire, Bill Hagan’s Moto Grappa, to install fuel injectors into his hot dog colored V-11EV. 👍 (If you don’t know Bill Hagan, trust me, you want to. Top Shelf all the way!)

I think that perhaps the V100 may have been too tall for the original owner, because it had been tipped over on the right. The valve cover, the header shield, and the exhaust pipe cover at the tip, got scratched. There are no paint marks or scratches anywhere else at all.

Aside from these, the motorcycle is flawless and just freshly serviced. Still under factory warranty and fully eligible for the extended warranty which I will buy tomorrow. I only wish I was closer to Todd because I would just hand it to him to do his R&D work as I am firmly in the winter here in Ohio.

FWIW: I already ordered the 3 replacement parts for $218. I was shocked at how reasonable the replacement cost was. (Cheap by European motorcycle standards.). Arrival from Italy is ETA in May! 🧐 🥳

I will receive GTM’s killer super-duper tool before the OEM parts arrive. 😆

It’s all good because I know a really cheap, retired mechanic who will fix it! 😆

IMG 20231127 120841297 IMG 20231127 120848055 IMG 20231127 120855481

Last edited:
“You did good!” Really good, Scott! I’m looking forward to your ride assessment! I place the V100 (my Verde is just like yours) as a nice blend of the best features of my Norge and Ducati ST3S (both of which I loved, and traded on the V100). A nice sport tourer… plenty of grunt. I am inseam challenged at 30”… and, could see a height problem for anything less than that, although once moving, no worries. It’s funny, I have a very good friend who is 6’1” and rides KTMs… on our most recent ride, we switched bikes, as he was curious as to how the V rides. When we switched back, he was teally taken aback at the engine and said, “This thing is fast!”… with eyebrows visibly raised under his helmet. And, to (my) surprise, he had several inches of knee room behind the cylinders - I’ve read complaints in other forums from tall riders about their knees brushing against the 4” shortened engine. It was kinda fun to follow him on my bike - these bikes do sound good, and that 190 rear tire has a nice look to it😉. And, yes, I know Bill in VA… well, I’ve not physically met him, but I’ve ridden some roads he recommended in KY, and enjoy his posts here (I remember him from my Norge days, 7-8 yrs ago, as well). Tell him I said hi, and have a great hang at his Moto Grappa!! Enjoy that new bike, Scott🙌!

Little late getting my registry in..
VIN ZGUMGUB06PM000098 Verde
I'm in St. Paul Park MN, USA
Purchased at Leo's South in Lakeville MN 3-21-2023

Photo from a weekend camping trip in northerm MN. Only really unique thing here is the painted OEM cylinder guards with custom folding highway pegs mounted to the driving light holes (I believe?) underneath. Perfect spot!
2023 08 24 08 36 49

ZGUMGUB02PM000051​

I sorted my V100 out over the summer in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Southwestern Colorado. I've invested in handguards, bar-risers, a tank bag, full OEM luggage (top box not pictured here) and a touring screen which have transformed it into the ultimate sport tourer. I've owned 30 motorcycles to date, and this is my all-time favorite!

IMG 3888

IMG 9203

After waiting for 15 months from time of order my Mandello S arrived in July '23

View attachment 33956
15 months?
And delivery in July 2023?
Generally people weren't able to order until December 2022, although there seems to be a few examples of people getting their hand on bikes already in December 2022.

Back