• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V100 Registry and Pic Thread

Greetings,

Picked up a beautiful 2023 V100S in the gray color and so far 300 miles on her. My first Moto Guzzi and I am thrilled! It is exactly what I was looking for and compliments my other bikes perfectly. Waiting for bags and the auxiliary lights but already installed the center stand and USB socket on the dash.

Mark

V100S

Beautiful picture sir! Happy to hear the leak is resolved and you can just enjoy riding. I am keeping an eye on my bike as I break her but everything is great so far.

Hi everyone I have recently picked up my first MOTO GUZZI the V100 Navale , I originally went for a white one but the dealer got this in before mine , so I had this instead , unfortunately I can't ride it at the moment , because I believe (and its just my guess ) it has an issue with the ABS , I had a car pull out in front of me and I had to hit the brakes sharpish , the back wheel locked up on me and now its coming up with the Alarm Service warning light , the dealer is picking it up next week to sort the issue out .

I thought I would add some photos of what you get with the Navale , you get the Ltd Edition number on the bike mine is 0287 , you get a cover , which is a dust cover not a rain one , you couldn't use it outside , you also get a plaque and a booklet with the MOTO GUZZI history in it and the link to the navy and the Eagle emblem.

Frame number is 000269

IMG 2510 IMG 2521 IMG 2522 IMG 2523 IMG 2525 IMG 2526 IMG 2527

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum! Your first Guzzi?
I'll copied your post and photos to the Registry here. You can edit or post below, and I'll add you as the very first to show here!

Look forward to more info from you on it. Enjoy it, sure you will! Cheers!

It is very nice, i find i like it even more with each ride (weather not brilliant at the moment here, so having to pick the days). They smoothed out some of the Guzziness but not entirely. I think it has the best spread of torque of any bike I have ridden and there have been quite a few. Burble along at 30mph in 6th with no noticeable hunting and then pull away smoothly at the twist of the throttle.
on several rides now I have done 2:hour stints back to back with just a cup of tea in between and that is with the standard seat.
She handles beautifully with a very sporty feel, and seems to love the twisties.
The brakes are astonishing, very powerful but with lots of feel and no snatchyness
It is a hoot to ride and vision to look at.
I certainly do not regret buying h
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum! Your first Guzzi?
I'll copied your post and photos to the Registry here. You can edit or post below, and I'll add you as the very first to show here!

Look forward to more info from you on it. Enjoy it, sure you will! Cheers!
Thanks , and yes this is my first Guzzi , I have always admired them from a distance but never got around to buying one , I was in the market for a new bike and the Mandello really caught my eye , its a very different concept from Piaggio and I think this will bring in a younger generation of riders , it certainly catching the eye of younger riders and loyal Guzzi fans at the moment , I have had a few younger riders approach me and talk about , which can only be a good thing for Guzzi's future.

Hi everyone I have recently picked up my first MOTO GUZZI the V100 Navale , I originally went for a white one but the dealer got this in before mine , so I had this instead , unfortunately I can't ride it at the moment , because I believe (and its just my guess ) it has an issue with the ABS , I had a car pull out in front of me and I had to hit the brakes sharpish , the back wheel locked up on me and now its coming up with the Alarm Service warning light , the dealer is picking it up next week to sort the issue out .

I thought I would add some photos of what you get with the Navale , you get the Ltd Edition number on the bike mine is 0287 , you get a cover , which is a dust cover not a rain one , you couldn't use it outside , you also get a plaque and a booklet with the MOTO GUZZI history in it and the link to the navy and the Eagle emblem.

Frame number is 000269

View attachment 29841View attachment 29842View attachment 29843View attachment 29844View attachment 29845View attachment 29846View attachment 29847
Great looking bike and I love the color and all of the extra goodies you get with it! Congratulations and I hope they sort out the brake issue ASAP!

Great looking bike and I love the color and all of the extra goodies you get with it! Congratulations and I hope they sort out the brake issue ASAP!
Thank you , they are coming to collect it next week , so hopefully it will be sorted shortly.

Just got me new V100s, joining a number of vintage Italian bikes in the garage.
Thanks Fred, hope you'll add your VIN# and related for the first post here. Love seeing photos with the owners in frame. Otherwise they all tend to look alike! Again, enjoy it and the Forum here. Hope to see you here often.

Well, I ordered a V100S Verde on 3/16/23. It arrived at the dealer (Cadre Cycles, Cincinnati, OH) on 4/21/23, and after un-crating, and setup, I picked it up on 4/26/23. Unfortunately, for me, mine was the first bike to come in with an issue (and apparently, not a common one). I posted in the Failure Thread about that, just in case someone else experiences it. But, after ordering a rpm sensor from MG Italy, the part arrived on Wed, 5/10/23. I picked the bike up (5/11), and after the shop test rode it for 60 miles (my bike’s symptom was that it would die - as if it ran out of gas - after warming up, about 8-10 miles into a ride)… I rode it another 30 - with no issues throughout. So, the problem appears to be resolved with the new sensor.

The MG Rep in NY was very helpful as a go between for expediting, and checking status. And, Enzo and the crew at Cadre were great, doing everything in their power to diagnose and fix my bike. So, now, I’m hoping to work up a trip to North Dakota with a couple buddies in early June. It all depends on the timing for the depart and return dates,… and receipt of the ordered panniers (MG rep says target delivery is end of this month)… and lastly, whether or not I can get the first 900 mile service in (I don’t want to mess with that, while “on the road”). So, now that I have the bike back, I’ll be adding accessories that have arrived, and were waiting for the bike to come home.

I’ll give impressions when I get some miles ridden😁! But, for now, after only a couple hundred miles on the clock, the “first gear creep,” that it displayed when I first got it, is gone. Seems to quick shift a little better as well. I expect more improvements as time goes by (based on my experience with my ‘15 Norge).
For now, crash guards, USB port, and SW-Motech Day tank bag are on. Awaiting install are Evotech radiator guard, TFT screen protector and GuardLock phone mount with damper and wireless charger. I added my old XScreen windscreen extender from my Norge to the stock V100 screen, which raised the wind deflection about 3”. I feel the MG Touring Screen will probably work well with the extender (netting a 6” height increase, and flexible deflection angle). We’ll see. Really hope to get the panniers within a couple weeks, tho! Now that I have the bike, here’s the registry info and a pic of me, and Enzo when I picked up the bike. And, one of the bike in the driveway from last month. Cheers!

V100S in Verde
ZGUMGUB04PM000200
Cincinnati, OH

IMG 9919 IMG 9923

Congrats and I am sure you are relieved to have it home. Hopefully everything is sorted and the panniers come in so you can go on your trip. I am still breaking mine in and can’t wait to get the bags for her so I can go on a long trip.

Reactions: BDS
Well, I ordered a V100S Verde on 3/16/23. It arrived at the dealer (Cadre Cycles, Cincinnati, OH) on 4/21/23, and after un-crating, and setup, I picked it up on 4/26/23. Unfortunately, for me, mine was the first bike to come in with an issue (and apparently, not a common one). I posted in the Failure Thread about that, just in case someone else experiences it. But, after ordering a rpm sensor from MG Italy, the part arrived on Wed, 5/10/23.
Congrats, and thanks for posting your info here, and the post on the sensor failure. There was one available in the U.S. that Cadre could've easily sourced for you, but I bought it to have in stock on the Store, and for any locals that have this issue.
Enjoy the bike, and look forward to your continued contributions here on the bike.

Reactions: BDS
Vin # ZGUMGUB01PM000140
PI delivered V100 a few weeks ago. Great way to start the summer.
Congrats and thanks for posting your info here. Enjoy it, and hope to see you here often.
If I can be of any help with the bike, I accept drop-offs and pick-ups in Malibu, and I hope to dig deep into one for exhaust and fueling mods soon.

Congrats, and thanks for posting your info here, and the post on the sensor failure. There was one available in the U.S. that Cadre could've easily sourced for you, but I bought it to have in stock on the Store, and for any locals that have this issue.
Enjoy the bike, and look forward to your continued contributions here on the bike.
Thanks Todd - One of the guys at Cadre did say my problem happened to another V100 in CA very recently. So, that’s three I am aware of - the only other one (I’ve heard of) being in Germany. So, it’s good that you can put one in stock. My bike is running great - hope it continues to open up (like my Norge did)👍😁!

VIN V100 Mandello S Verde #ZGUMGB007PM001090

I got the bike in the beginning of april. For the past 5 years I rode my Suzuki GSR600 - nice bike. But since my height is 187cm then my GSR is a little small so I was looking at something bigger, with a shaft drive and something I can easily ride everyday easily in city traffic (lane filtering and such).
When I first saw the commercial some time last year it kind of ticked all my boxes and I knew I had to have one :) So the minute one was ready for test drive I tried it and then bought the S model.

Greetings from Estonia

IMG 2623

VIN V100 Mandello S Verde #ZGUMGB007PM001090

I got the bike in the beginning of april. For the past 5 years I rode my Suzuki GSR600 - nice bike. But since my height is 187cm then my GSR is a little small so I was looking at something bigger, with a shaft drive and something I can easily ride everyday easily in city traffic (lane filtering and such).
When I first saw the commercial some time last year it kind of ticked all my boxes and I knew I had to have one :) So the minute one was ready for test drive I tried it and then bought the S model.

Greetings from Estonia

View attachment 29987
Gold wheels!

Back