• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

hi guys,this is a chinese guzzi rider, from Beking. V7 850 E5 stone, 2022. With the SN# ZGUKZCA08MM00015
I love guzzi v7 very much, it's a very nice bike, easy to drive, good power and good controled.
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum! Your first Guzzi? Thanks for posting your info also!
It is so fun to see how roads from halfway around the World look exactly like those here in the States.
Hope to see you here posting often!

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum! Your first Guzzi? Thanks for posting your info also!
It is so fun to see how roads from halfway around the World look exactly like those here in the States.
Hope to see you here posting often!
thx , ya , it's my first guzzi. i am glad to buy a v7 in 100 years old of the brand.
i will be often to visit , for so many guzzi messages here.

Thought I should introduce myself, and let all know I am a constantly smiling,
Enchanted new Guzzi Rider! Of all the interesting and rare bikes I have owned
over my 38 years this one is my fav and enjoying it like a kid on Christmas morning.
VIN#ZGULDUA03HM000048 - @John Backlund - Summerset, SD - D.O.P. 6.8.17 @Sturgis Motorsports .
Bought this bike from the shop he sold it too and glad he did! Will post up a new pic this weekend.
Glad to be here

Hi Everyone
I purchased a V7 Stone Centenario 2021 on 7 April 2022. Here is a picture prior to modifications. VIN# ZGUKZUA04MM000132. Very easy to ride bike. I've installed a Matris Fork kit and Bitubo rear shocks. I've also installed an LSL Speedbar to get a slightly more forward lean. Still sorting out the clutch cable routing.
I truly appreciate this forum and Todd's online store and advice.

E15E240D 075A 4D61 8A4F 9E75784B554F

Hi Everyone
I purchased a V7 850 E5 earlier this year - VIN# ZGUKZUA04MM000132. Very easy to ride bike. I've installed a Matris Fork kit and Bitubo rear shocks. I've also installed an LSL Speedbar to get a slightly more forward lean. Still sorting out the clutch cable routing. I truly appreciate this forum and Todd's online store and advice.
Excellent, congrats again and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia.
Very welcome otherwise, and hope to see you here often, and enjoy the ride!

Well, I need help, I just bought a 2016 Stornello #435 here in South Dakota.
3,300 miles and runs great, needs a cleaning but I am very happy to have it!
Counting on you guys to keep me from buying anything else!

Well, I need help, I just bought a 2016 Stornello #435 here in South Dakota.
Congrats and welcome. Hope you'll add a pic or two and your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread.
Be forewarned, Guzzi ownership is an addiction. Hope to see you here posting often.

Polaris Indian staged in Rapid City for many years. We stayed at the (haunted) Alex Johnson Hotel every year.

Hi… I’m a brand new motorcycle owner at the age of 54! You all know what drew me to this Guzzi! Unfortunately, I am not mechanically inclined, so here I am, researching things I ‘need to know’, and stumbled across this forum. I have a feeling this forum will be invaluable. Please feel free to share any links with me to important info on the V7 iii Special. Mine is a 2018. Or tips on what I should learn most about this bike. Well, it’s a beautiful 60 degree Fall day here in New England, I think I should hit the road soon! Happy riding and thanks to all for this great info source! This girl needs all the help she can get!!✌🏼

D597D211 BCBB 431F 9F7D B278460AB0F9 C2266144 B3D8 4D33 BEB4 D11A8C434706

I always loved that color on that motorcycle! Congratulations and welcome to GuzziTech.

You should consider upgrading your account with a modest donation in the DONATE tab above. That will give you access to the documents and manuals section, which is always good to have and read. Also, every little bit helps support the site and keep us advertising free, which is PRICELESS to me. We are just bombarded with it everywhere and it's nice not to have to endure that crap here.

One thing to remember as you explore and discover things around here, SEARCH is your best friend. There is virtually nothing that you can encounter with your motorcycle that hasn't been covered here, you just have to search and read.

That being said, understand that people post COMPLAINTS, and rarely if ever, COMPLIMENTS about their machines. You have to read between the lines of what people write complaining about because in many cases, they have made their own misery or they refuse to search and read about the simple fix or thing to check.

So, again, welcome, and enjoy that lovely motorcycle of yours! Moto Guzzi motorcycles are wonderful things indeed but they need proper maintenance and attention to remain trouble free. You will find this out soon enough. ;)

Hi… I’m a brand new motorcycle owner at the age of 54! You all know what drew me to this Guzzi!
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia! Where is the dealer now in MA? My first Guzzi came from North River Motors in Salem;

Hope you'll add your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread... and per what Scott noted, you just need to spend some time searching and reading. Virtually impossible for us to link you to everything here.
See you here online again soon we hope.
p.s. Mass has a fairly active group via my buddy Tom via the MGNOC (Google search it).

My first Guzzi. a 2016 V7II Racer with 233 miles on it. Boston MA VIN#ZGULWUB23GM2000002
Congrats again Adam, and thanks for posting the info. Fun VIN#. Connecticut plate?
What city in Boston? I was a resident of Hingham & Norwell while in school there.

I live in Essex MA. I just bought the bike last night from the original owner down in CT (we hadn't taken the plate off yet). I just saw the @LoGly28 lives in my town. That's insane! We are about the same age too. Truly amazing. New riding buddy.

I live in Essex MA. I just bought the bike last night from the original owner down in CT (we hadn't taken the plate off yet). I just saw the @LoGly28 lives in my town. That's insane! We are about the same age too. Truly amazing. New riding buddy.
That's right. I forgot I noted as my bike coming from Salem on your other post.
Nice, Guzzi is a fun Famiglia. Enjoy.
Look forward to helping you get the bike 100% sorted for 100% enjoyment. The STORE tab above will get you exposed to many of the true upgrades you will benefit from. Start with the fuel filter.

Hope to see you here often.

I literally bought it from a little old lady. She is 60 and has 11 bikes. She bought the V7 new from the dealer. Soon after getting it she was sitting at a stop light in her jeep. She had her head turned and was talking to her spouse in the passenger seat. They got hit from behind. Her neck and upper spine have never fully healed so she is finally giving in and selling the lean forward sport bikes from her collection.

Back