• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Hello, the mirrors are Rizoma; and the model is the Radial RS and they can be purchased just about anywhere; maybe Todd has them available on this website; they give the bike a better look a lower profile. Good luck, John.

The Proud owner shot 👍 - Welcome !
Thanks, Don!
Your signature made me chuckle..."you can't get there from here" was a long time family joke from a vacation.
I hope to ride to your neck of the woods, someday.
I like to imagine that I could be an honorary Canadian, due to proximity. First in line!

Welcome, what do you have planned for this project ?
Nothing crazy major, rather smaller changes. I've removed the grab bar that I found way too bulky. I'd love to have the simpler one that could be found on V7 II. Not sure if that would work out. I'll have to look it up. I want to swap the plastic injector cover that look really cheap. The V7 iii covers in aluminium grey would be perfect. So far I could not find them anywhere. I keep looking! The tail light also look fairly cheap, and the turn signals seem out of place with their fairly modern design. That will be changed this winter. I also need a touch of chrome on the rear mud guard. It's a little too black at the moment. And finally, I will mount some rearsets. Hopefully Agostini comes up with something for the V7 E5 as I don't fancy the Sato racing. Wait and see!
Long term I may have part of the engine (or all of it) + swingarm sanded. I have a soft spot for older machines with their grey engines.

I hope i am posting in right place.
V7iii Special
Vin# ZGULDUA01HM000078, Ottawa, Canada
Added the HB junior hard bags and Dart screen. I have also changed the suspension to be a bit stiffer.

View attachment 31998
Welcome ,
Hey ! I know that place !!
I’m just down the road around the corner in Aylmer !

Last edited:
Back