• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Hello, everyone. Posting my newly purchased 2022 V7 Stone. I had a 2022 V7 Special until today but preferred the looks and cast wheels of the Stone so traded the Special in. I transferred over the Slipstreamer windshield from the Special to the Stone and it fits perfectly, same with the Hepco-Becker passenger backrest. The dealership let me swap the brown seat from the Special to the Stone because I think it looks better and matches the backrest color. Bike also has shorter custom mirrors.

VIN: ZGUKZUA00NM000730

IMG 3491

Last edited:
Here's my 2018 V7iii Milano. We're not friends right now because I bought it with 681 miles on the clock. Check engine light came on at 1300 miles. Took it back to dealer and they said it read a defective O2 sensor code. Replaced that at a total cost, with labor, of $385. They could not replicate the other two problems which are 1) intermittent stalling as RPMs drop from normal 1500 to about 750; and 2) start button does not work sometimes (intermittent).

DSCN1899 topaz denoise faceai

Flush the switch with contact cleaner, flush again with Deoxit. It rocks in but not straight in. Constant use helps.
I'd pull the cam sensor and clean it off. That bike has sat for a long time. Also clean the battery cables at both ends. The ground at the engine gets corroded.
I think the fueling kit in the store here will let you turn off the O2 sensors.

Pulled a trigger on the Red Stripe after selling my 1200 Tenere in the spring! Got to ride the Special Edition in Salzburg and fell in love with the bike. Plenty of power for 2 and so simple and approachable compared to the Tenere. Can't wait for spring!

2023 V7 Special VIN#ZGUKZUB09PM000565. Detroit Iron Cycle Waterford, Michigan. 10.20.23

393962948 823761179754515 1985044703084764286 n

Last edited:
Pulled a trigger on the Red Stripe after selling my 1200 Tenere in the spring! Got to ride the Special Edition in Salzburg and fell in love with the bike. Plenty of power for 2 and so simple and approachable compared to the Tenere. Can't wait for spring!

2023 V7 Special VIN#ZGUKZUB09PM000565. Detroit Iron Cycle Waterford, Michigan. 10.20.23

View attachment 32867
Nice paint scheme !

Hi folks!! Just picked up a 2023 V7 Special. Traded in my beautiful 2016 Indian RoadMaster so looking for something a little different (to say the least). Loving it so far and looking forward to spending time on your Guzzi forum.
Cheers
Tommy

View attachment 32672
Nice, Welcome !
Huh , I didn’t notice this picture until I was scrolling around, you and Kevin have similar bikes !

Back