• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

vancouver area coffee meet?

tobinh

Cruisin' Guzzisti
GT Famiglia
We still have some good weather left, and my old Breva is still insured for a while yet - anyone want to get together for a guzzi coffee meetup?

I'm on the mainland, in Coquitlam, but I might be willing to get on a ferry boat if that works better? Most weekend days can work for me :)

Let me know here!

The BCclassicmotorcycleclub.com usually has a Sunday coffee in the lower mainland area . I think that's
their forum address . It changes frequently and is a morning thing . Get back to me if they're too slow getting
you in . Peter

The BCclassicmotorcycleclub.com usually has a Sunday coffee in the lower mainland area . I think that's
their forum address . It changes frequently and is a morning thing . Get back to me if they're too slow getting
you in . Peter
that looks good, though I was hoping for a more forum specific meet. for example, I know Mayakovski was looking for a norge a while back, maybe he'd like to take my Breva for a little ride to (kinda) see how that would ride.

and I'd love to see Mindis' bike in real life after reading about it here!

maybe a certain crazy chopper would show up too....

that looks good, though I was hoping for a more forum specific meet. for example, I know Mayakovski was looking for a norge a while back, maybe he'd like to take my Breva for a little ride to (kinda) see how that would ride.

and I'd love to see Mindis' bike in real life after reading about it here!

maybe a certain crazy chopper would show up too....
Thanks for remembering, I would be interested, but will be moving over seas in a few months. So no bikes for me.

Hiall, hopefully the weather improves soon and this coffee idea may be still on the table by then?
If so, would anyone be open to meet up at the Isetta Cafe in West Van? Or maybe visiting the Squamish Starbucks (I know, it's a shitty coffee but a good ride)?
Cheers,
Mark G.

Hiall, hopefully the weather improves soon and this coffee idea may be still on the table by then?
If so, would anyone be open to meet up at the Isetta Cafe in West Van? Or maybe visiting the Squamish Starbucks (I know, it's a shitty coffee but a good ride)?
Cheers,
Mark G.
definitely would like to check out Isetta! a bit less enthused about Squamish, just because I don't much care for the sea to sky...

^^ Well , considering there's really only 2 roads out of Vancouver , you're sorta hooped ! There's a few great coffee
shops in Squamish on the main drag . And how do you get to the Duffy lake road ? Peter

Cheers,
Mark G.
Dude, Starbucks are for BMWs!.... :rofl:

I've been very busy with work and life lately and I don't get enough of "wind therapy", so I'm considering taking a ferry to Van and joining yas for a coffee :)

^^ Well , considering there's really only 2 roads out of Vancouver , you're sorta hooped ! There's a few great coffee
shops in Squamish on the main drag . And how do you get to the Duffy lake road ? Peter
ha, well I endure it. part of my problem is I've done it many, many... many times. I hit it at 430am heading out of town, it's okay then. gets me into that lovely cafe, blackbird, in pemberton right around opening too :)

I too have done the Duffy Lake road so many times on any of 4 different motorcycles that I've lost count . There is one thing
on that road that makes me smile , the signs that say "you are leaving avalanche area" , but never a sign saying you are entering
the slide area :) . Ahhhh B.C :) ! Peter

I too have done the Duffy Lake road so many times on any of 4 different motorcycles that I've lost count . There is one thing
on that road that makes me smile , the signs that say "you are leaving avalanche area" , but never a sign saying you are entering
the slide area :) . Ahhhh B.C :) ! Peter
ha well the actual duffy lake is a bit different. that is truly a destination road, the sort of road that makes you really appreciate the organization of people we call a government - if they can make *that*, surely there must be some beauty in those halls.

it's mostly the route to get there I get a bit tired of.

K, lads, how about coffee this weekend then? The 30th (Saturday) or 1st (Sunday)? Works for me either of them days, whatever works for the rest of yas, if it works...
As of now it's given good weather for this coming weekend, +17C and some sun is as good as it gets this time of year, and yas all know that the weather can turn crap any time now LOL

K, lads, how about coffee this weekend then? The 30th (Saturday) or 1st (Sunday)? Works for me either of them days, whatever works for the rest of yas, if it works...
As of now it's given good weather for this coming weekend, +17C and some sun is as good as it gets this time of year, and yas all know that the weather can turn crap any time now LOL
let's do it! I can make either day work. assuming the weather holds, I'll let you set the time since you're fighting with the ferry schedule. earlier the better tho I think!

let's do it! I can make either day work. assuming the weather holds, I'll let you set the time since you're fighting with the ferry schedule. earlier the better tho I think!
I need to work around my OL's plans (it's her birthday on Saturday, so I need to be extra-careful, haha). But I'll try my best to sneak out for a ride.

Back