• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Weekend Bliss

bronco_breva

Tuned and Synch'ed
Just had a fantastic weekend away on my Breva. I was 2 up (had to take the wife). We did a 3 day tour of Devon and Cornwall, 650 miles, not a lot for 3 days but we only used local roads, no motorways, we crossed 3 moors, Exmoor, Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor.

There was about 22 bikes on the run, Including 4 GS’s, 2 Pans, 2 VFR's, 2 Aprilia’s, 2 1200 RT’s, 1300RT, Blackbird, R1.

On paper the Breva was out gunned, but it held its own and kept with the pack. “It should do in the real world” I hear you cry, but this was no stroll in the park. All the riders where advanced riders, some serving police riders, some track day veterans. It was on the edge, on the limit mile after mile, 100% commitment. (All within the speed limit of course)

This was my first long distance away on my Breva and it was superb, winding the throttle open out of every bend was music to my ears. The screaming and howling of multi cylinders does nothing for me but the grunting and throbbing of the Guzzi hit the spot every time.

I hear stories of our forefathers on BSA’s Triumph’s and Guzzi’s, every trip was an adventure with passion, the bike became part of you, that’s how I feel on the Guzzi, it has character and a sole, it has to be loved and cherished and talked to, and not discarded for the latest model to keep up with fashion.

Nice! It's been raining here in Austin for the last 3 days and my Breva is feeling ignored. I'm in dire need of new rain gear, but I've been taking the easy way out by driving my car. Last night, at 1am, I was in the garage, admiring the Breva, running my hands over the seat, feeling the handlebars, wishing I was out doing what you were... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thebuddha wrote:
Nice! It's been raining here in Austin for the last 3 days and my Breva is feeling ignored. I'm in dire need of new rain gear, but I've been taking the easy way out by driving my car. Last night, at 1am, I was in the garage, admiring the Breva, running my hands over the seat, feeling the handlebars, wishing I was out doing what you were... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thats a bit worrying Buddha :laugh:

Terrible, I know. I'm sick I tell ya... :blush:

I should just throw on the old crappy ones I have and get a little wet.

There is something serene, peaceful about riding along in the rain.

Back