• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Test Rode a 2008 Norge

You're in CA-think about a ride to Ventura to see Rocky at Bill Mayer Saddles. You'll wind up with an absolutely fabulous saddle.
Yon can do this thru mail but it's a great excuse for ride and Rocky is a wonderful host.

Totally forgot about these folks, thank you for the tip. And they are right up the road from me :)

The compact Nautilus is a great horn. The horns slipped down from the compressed air passage on my 1100 Breva. A strategically place wire tie around the compressor body under the horns solved that problem.

The compact Nautilus is a great horn. The horns slipped down from the compressed air passage on my 1100 Breva. A strategically place wire tie around the compressor body under the horns solved that problem.

Hi John,

its something i'll look at when I order the "extras" for the bike :)

Well I went into the dealer today to sign the paperwork for purchase of the MG Norge. Now a proud owner and happy to be part of the Guzzi club :clap:

There were some things that needed to be fixed by the dealer...starter wire and speed sensor (things mentioned here on the forum), so won't pick up the bike until completed...and of course ordered some goodies to go along with the purchase.

Well I went into the dealer today to sign the paperwork for purchase of the MG Norge. Now a proud owner and happy to be part of the Guzzi club :clap:

There were some things that needed to be fixed by the dealer...starter wire and speed sensor (things mentioned here on the forum), so won't pick up the bike until completed...and of course ordered some goodies to go along with the purchase.

Welcome to the addiction and congratulations on your new bike.

Hey all,

Just wanted you to know that I brought home the new "to me" 2008 MG Norge this past Saturday (9/19/2015). Wow, what a fun ride it was going home...very comfortable and the sound of the exhaust just made the bike purrrrrr :D. I want to thank everyone for all of your responses as well as assistance, made a very big difference in my decision.

Barry

Attachments

• 20150919_171118.jpeg
    20150919_171118.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150919_171128.jpeg
    20150919_171128.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20150919_171206.jpeg
    20150919_171206.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20150919_171222.jpeg
    20150919_171222.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150919_172748.jpeg
    20150919_172748.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20150919_183143.jpeg
    20150919_183143.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 11
Just wanted you to know that I brought home the new "to me" 2008 MG Norge this past Saturday (9/19/2015)
Congrats Barry, and welcome to the Famiglia. Be prepared for a life-long addiction.

Hey all,

Just wanted you to know that I brought home the new "to me" 2008 MG Norge this past Saturday (9/19/2015). Wow, what a fun ride it was going home...very comfortable and the sound of the exhaust just made the bike purrrrrr :D. I want to thank everyone for all of your responses as well as assistance, made a very big difference in my decision.

Barry

Congrats - it's a fine machine, and the more you get to know it, the more you will find how to get the most from it. Once you are ready to farkle, let us know - we a great enablers!

Congrats - it's a fine machine, and the more you get to know it, the more you will find how to get the most from it. Once you are ready to farkle, let us know - we a great enablers!

Hi ITSec,

Thank you and I've started to add farkles already :D. Added the following:
  1. ASV C5 Sport Brake/Clutch Levers
  2. MG Tank Protector
  3. MG Inner Bag Set
  4. Mistral Slip-on Carbon Fiber Exhaust
  5. MG Norge HeliBar Risers (huge difference)
  6. Rizoma Mirrors
  7. Rizoma Rear Turn Signals
  8. Rizoma Bar Ends
  9. PIAA Sport Horn
  10. Front/Axel Sliider
  11. Red Moto Guzzi Wheel decals (for the later on when wheels are powder coated)
Future things (in talking to Todd and others) may include the ECU upgrade, suspension and seat. Will ride for a while before looking into those farkles :rock:

Barry

Last edited:
Back