• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Breva 11 - Norge 12 & 1200 Sport Registry and picture thread

I guess I'll register my 07 Norge 1200. Salvage title. I ride a Tuono Factory V4 as well as a 99 VFR800 Honda. Probably looking at suspension upgrades after I finish some cosmetic work. Then the seat for 2 up touring and solo sport touring.
Thanks for posting Bob. This is super fun to see you and the bike show up here. As you'll see on the Registry, the bike started life with Mike Bui in Texas. I purchased it crashed from Mike (which I have the full story on if you care to hear it off line). I resurrected it, and made it look like it does now (paint is Porsche Slate Grey Metallic with blacked-out parts). Michael is a good friend that bought it from me when he lived in Santa Monica. He was living in Topanga last I spoke with him.
I see you are close to my shop in Orange, so if we can be of any help on the bike with service and/or upgrades, ping me direct email via the site;

Service bookings;

Thanks for posting Bob. This is super fun to see you and the bike show up here. As you'll see on the Registry, the bike started life with Mike Bui in Texas. I purchased it crashed from Mike (which I have the full story on if you care to hear it off line). I resurrected it, and made it look like it does now (paint is Porsche Slate Grey Metallic with blacked-out parts). Michael is a good friend that bought it from me when he lived in Santa Monica. He was living in Topanga last I spoke with him. He moved it looks like? What's your date of purchase?
I see you are close to my shop in Orange, so if we can be of any help on the bike with service and/or upgrades, ping me direct email via the site;

Service bookings;

This is very cool. I was in your shop last week having dropped my VFR at a shop down the way from you. Even bought a t shirt and spoke to you. Had a hunch Michael might have been referring to you when he said he bought it from a friend and well known Guzzi builder. Small world.
I bought it this June 28 from Matt, not Todd as I misstated earlier, who bought it from Michael W. Spoke with Michael as well to get the key code. Super cool guy. Bike just felt special to me when I test rode it. Like the promise of many good things to come.
I'll be in touch.

Last edited:
Good morning! New member here out of Houston, TX. Just purchased my first Moto Guzzi, an '08 Norge. I plan on using her for longer rides as my Triumph is a bit cramped for anything longer than 90 minutes or so. The Norge has about 30,000 miles and has been tinkered with a bit, so I'll be asking for advise on how to fix a few things here and there.

If any of y'all are in or near Houston, I'd love to meet up. I'm new to Texas and would love to learn new roads.

Cheers,
Karl

IMG 0809

New member here out of Houston, TX. Just purchased my first Moto Guzzi, an '08 Norge.
Thanks again for posting Karl. Again welcome to the Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. I copied your post here in hopes that I could get your VIN# and other info for the first post of this thread. Hope you'll add it below, and hope to see you here often. Enjoy!

Hullo. New guy here to add a 2012 Norge GT-8v to the registry list:
VIN# ZGULPT000CM112219
Engine: AA012275
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
New to me Sept 3/22 and have 2300 kms on since. I'm the forth owner and this bike has been registered so far in Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia… my New Brunswick is its last stop.😎🇨🇦🇮🇹

IMG 3333 IMG 3219 IMG 3347 IMG 3362

Last edited:
Hullo. New guy here to add my new (Sept 3/22 and have 2300 kms since) 2012 Norge GT1151-8v to the registry list:
VIN# ZGULPT000CM112219
(I'm the forth owner and this bike has been previously been registered in Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia)
Congrats and welcome to the Forum & Guzzi Famiglia if this is your first.
I have great memories of riding my first Guzzi in Nova Scotia/PEI.
Hope to see you here often!

Hullo. New guy here to add my new (Sept 3/22 and have 2300 kms since) 2012 Norge GT1151-8v to the registry list:
VIN# ZGULPT000CM112219
(I'm the forth owner and this bike has been previously been registered in Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia)

View attachment 26684View attachment 26685View attachment 26686View attachment 26687
Such a lovely machine. I want one so bad, I'm almost tempted to sell my V7 III Anniversario.

Congrats and welcome to the Forum & Guzzi Famiglia if this is your first.
I have great memories of riding my first Guzzi in Nova Scotia/PEI.
Hope to see you here often!
Thanks. I will haunt this forum steadily as I hope to do as much service as possible myself. Nearest Guzzi shop is 8 hrs west in Montreal, Hamlin’s 9 hrs down in CT-but it is a motor with wheels stuck to it… Have always wanted a MotoGuzzi, and they are scarce in my neck of the woods, so I’m just a little pleased the planets aligned, and this Norge was in such good shape, about 4 hrs away in Nova Scotia 25 minutes from my brother’s, and at a great price.

Last edited:
2013 Norge. VIN# ZGULPT001DM112408. Jut got her. She's been sitting for a number of years and has only 2500miles. Yes, I have the matching bags and top box. My first MG! I've recently had a Ducati S4R and Aprilia Caponord ETV1000. This latest bike will share the garage with my 2022 Yamaha Tracer 9 GT. The build quality of this Norge is impressing me as I clean it and remove things for access.

Last edited:
Thanks Nathan, which model do you have?
1200 sport 2v, I picked it up at an estate type auction where there were quite a few bikes with 0 miles on them. Although none were stored properly, so that's what I'm dealing with at the moment. After I get it running and put some miles on it, I'd like to unscramble the engine as much as possible.

2013 Norge. Jut got her.
Thanks Victor. Love to get the VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Julian brings many smiles for me as a pass-through every Friday night (with my ride group) when I lived in Del Mar. Hope to see you here often, and happy to be of service at my workshop in Orange. Hope to see you online here often and in person one day soon.

Back