• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Thanks for the pic Carl. I copied it here. Hope you'll add your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Enjoy, and see you here often.

2018 Eldorado
VIN ZGULCUB18JM000028
Purchased used in 2023 from NH (believe original owner in VT) with 3,558 miles
Now lives in Utah

Thanks to Todd and all here for sharing - planning to do the cap SAS and moaning whale mods soon. Long term I may investigate doing Todd's PC6 tune and the slip ons. Would consider riding it down to the shop in Southern California, have family that live close to the Ponda I should visit.

No issues to report! Changed oil and gave it the once over. I am getting used to it but can see what people report on being finnicky at the lower RPM range, but overall nothing that can't be solved with the above mods or learning the intricacies of this bike's clutch!

One question for those here - I noticed that this bike really wants to move once shifted into second gear, is that experience similar to others here?

PXL 20230621 220924267
PXL 20230621 220914156 PXL 20230616 231831728

Ich bin schon immer Oldtimer gefahren. Honda 750 KZ, 900 Bol d'or, Kawasaki Z650, BMW R45.
Letztes Jahr sollte es bequem sein und so bin ich zum Kalifornien gekommen.
Gute Wahl.

237ad337 d018 46ed 98d5 e206fab219d5 7044a949 1673 4f9c 8bf7 eaf650b64ca4 6433213d eb43 40a9 9c5f 19e6a29af409

Ich bin schon immer Oldtimer gefahren. Honda 750 KZ, 900 Bol d'or, Kawasaki Z650, BMW R45.
Letztes Jahr sollte es bequem sein und so bin ich zum Kalifornien gekommen.
Gute Wahl.
Sehr gut. Können Sie hier im ersten Beitrag Ihre Fahrgestellnummer und Ähnliches hinzufügen?

2018 Eldorado - VIN ZGULCUB18JM000028
Purchased used in 2023 from NH (believe original owner in VT) with 3,558 miles - Now lives in Utah
Thanks to Todd and all here for sharing - planning to do the cap SAS and moaning whale mods soon. Long term I may investigate doing Todd's PC6 tune and the slip ons. Would consider riding it down to the shop in Southern California, have family that live close to the Ponda I should visit.
Thanks for posting the info. Care to list your City and purchase month?
Very welcome on the info shared here from me. You have no idea yet of how good the engine can be until uncorked with intake/fueling/exhaust. The Power thread below hints to it.

Very welcome on the info shared here from me. You have no idea yet of how good the engine can be until uncorked with intake/fueling/exhaust. The Power thread below hints to it.

Salt Lake City, UT - Purchased in May this year

Also thanks for recommending the thread - I'm planning to actually ride down to Anaheim for a family event in October this year and would be willing to pull the trigger on the PC6 and full exhaust to be done at the shop there. Do you have a more direct means of communication you could DM and we could coordinate with whatever works best for planning/timing?

Back