• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Hello. Just bought this 2018 Audace with 800 miles on it. It'll live in Boulder, Colorado.

Now to figure out where on the site to ask about the various little things I'll want to do right away (e.g., LED headlight bulb and turn signals!).

2018 Moto Guzzi Audace

Greetings!!
Moises Galvez from Northwest Indiana (Chicago Land)
A 2014 Moto Guzzi California Touring (ZGULVC009EM200033) was purchased in April at: Kissell Motorsports in Tyrone, PA.
I have been contemplating this bike since its inception but only had “room”for one bike, so I sold my 2016 BMW R1200R premium last year and casted my line for the Guzzi. Although I enjoyed the Beamer and its sporty and modern amenities…. I longed for the more classic, capable, cruiser style that the California exudes.
At this point I am looking at customizing her to me and exploring her full potential by shopping at Todd’s store. I am new to Guzzis, so I will probably need and appreciate some help along the way. My California came with Mistral cans installed (which sound nice to my unbiased ears), a black 50L top box and what appears to be the short windscreen.
As alluded to above, I would like to:
—address the fueling issues,
—locate a tall windscreen,
—and if I can raid the piggy bank…. a full exhaust (to rid myself of the faulty H-pipe). Thank you and see you on the road.

View attachment 22571 View attachment 22572
Saludos Moisés. May our paths cross sometime. I travel often to Hobart to visit my in law. Planning to do it in the Cali soon.

2014 Touring VIN# ZGULVC009EM200002. Stock back and white appearance, no aftermarket accessories aside from wind deflectors made by the previous owner, who was a sheet metal man. They work great, by the way.
The bike was purchased in April 2023 from a private owner in Alberta. I don't take many photos unfortunately, so I'll include one with the bike on the trailer when I brought it home, and one a bit later. TempImagePZzn1r TempImagenFrsDJ

2014 Touring VIN# ZGULVC009EM200002. Stock back and white appearance, no aftermarket accessories aside from wind deflectors made by the previous owner, who was a sheet metal man. They work great, by the way.
The bike was purchased in April 2023 from a private owner in Alberta. I don't take many photos unfortunately, so I'll include one with the bike on the trailer when I brought it home, and one a bit later.View attachment 32877View attachment 32878
It looks majestic. Enjoy it

2014 Touring VIN: ZGULVC00XEM112169 Purchased in Oct 2023 at a Triumph dealership in Douglasville, GA, USA. It was in the dealership on consignment. I put 500 miles on it over the weekend after I purchased it, and it is now at a Moto Guzzi dealership being serviced. The bike came with only one key and one fob, and the security code was unknown. The dealership where it is being serviced could provide no help on getting another key programmed or options for recovering/resetting the security code. They were honest enough to tell me that they were fairly new to Moto Guzzi bikes and referred me to another dealership across town.

This is my first Moto Guzzi. I currently have two other bikes, a 2014 Triumph Trophy SE and a 2022 Rocket 3 R.

Moto Guzzi2

2014 Touring VIN: ZGULVC00XEM112169 Purchased in Oct 2023 at a Triumph dealership in Douglasville, GA, USA. It was in the dealership on consignment. I put 500 miles on it over the weekend after I purchased it, and it is now at a Moto Guzzi dealership being serviced. The bike came with only one key and one fob, and the security code was unknown. The dealership where it is being serviced could provide no help on getting another key programmed or options for recovering/resetting the security code. They were honest enough to tell me that they were fairly new to Moto Guzzi bikes and referred me to another dealership across town.

This is my first Moto Guzzi. I currently have two other bikes, a 2014 Triumph Trophy SE and a 2022 Rocket 3 R.

View attachment 32914
You will love it

2014 Touring VIN: ZGULVC00XEM112169 Purchased in Oct 2023 at a Triumph dealership in Douglasville, GA, USA.
Thanks for the info. It looks like it started life here in SoCal with Thomas Gajewski - Tarzana, CA - D.O.P. 2.22.14 -- Would you know who the previous owner is? That would likely be the second owner. It would be fun to have his info here or direct email if you prefer to keep it offline. Info @GuzziTech.com

Back