Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Cracked Cal 14 Exhaust Parts

Discussion in 'Cal 1400 8V' started by GT-Rx®, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Curt Russell

Curt Russell Tuned and Synch'ed

Just a short little video blip for those that want to hear the GuzziTech full exhaust under load.

Didier and sir fred like this.
  2. kiwi dave

kiwi dave GT Reference

Todd, don't you remember when you and I tried to remove the mufflers on my (then) new 2013 Custom 1400? We could not make them let go.

It was only much later when my crossover broke, I was able to remove each side separately. then with some heat and brute force I was able to get them to let go.

3. Mark Pintar

Mark Pintar TN Mark

I’ve searched for a few years on YouTube and such for exhaust systems or slip on mufflers for the CA14’s. None of them sounded like something I’d want to spend money on. Yes, I know phone cameras and especially phone audio leaves a lot to be desired. But the before and after dyno graphs along with Todd’s videos are a real treat.

Thank you Todd for making your systems available to the Moto Guzzi community. After riding Moto Guzzi nearly exclusively for over 30 years I’ve been without a Guzzi since 2013. The Eldorado 1400 is the one I desire so I’ll wait and see if Piaggio drops the 1400s, improves them or adds an Eldorado Touring version for their Centennial line up.

Thanks again Todd!

GT-Rx® and sir fred like this.
  4. Didier

Didier Cruisin' Guzzisti

13,000 miles nothing broke yet.

5. James Chance

James Chance Cruisin' Guzzisti

Almost 16,000 here, no problems. I *did* put the much lighter Mistrals on at 1200 miles though. I've often wondered if it was the mass of the stock mufflers that causes the crossover issues...

Didier likes this.