• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

First impressions from a new owner.

CuttySark

Just got it firing!
Yesterday I bought my first ever Moto Guzzi and thought I would share some first impressions for anyone else considering becoming a Guzzi owner (spoiler alert - it's fantastic!). As a bit of background, I have been riding for forty years but have never owned an Italian motorcycle. My riding has been year-round commuting and touring (Europe and USA) and I always, probably wrongly, thought Japanese and German bikes were a safer bet. I have always thought Guzzi's were beautiful, cool, and had an amazing pedigree - definitely desirable but how reliable? Now, I can choose a bike with my heart as much as my head so collected a 2018 California Touring (in Nero Gentleman Black) yesterday.

Today was my first real ride (other than the test ride at the dealer) - three hours and on roads I know.

First, the ride quality. My test ride was jarring, but, after reading the manual, I backed off the preload to zero which, surprisingly, is supposed to be good for a rider and passenger. It's certainly good enough, soaking up bumps and potholes but not wallowing around corners under my 180lb weight. Could be tweaked in the future but an option not a necessity.

Second, engine and gearing. I have ridden many Harleys' and Indians and get used to short shifting through the gears, rarely revving over 5k. The Guzzi 1400 engine seems to be happiest above 3k rpm, snatching a little bit below this level and jerky on over-run. The 2018 model has the Secondary Air Supply to meet Euro 4 emissions controls and low rev fuelling could certainly be better. Compliance with emission regs often compromises fuelling - I had a Honda CB1100XX once that had a flat spot engineered in at 5500 rpm as that was where emissions were tested. I don't remove catalytic converters but my last couple of bikes have been much improved by being re-mapped, the California might be getting the same treatment. For now, keeping the revs up is not a hardship, I will just spend more time in first and second gear for speeds up to 40mph than I am used to. I like the heel-and-toe rocker gear change, although my size 10 boots only just fit in between the two ends. The engine is eager and wants to go - much more fun than some of the other big cruisers.

For a 700lb bike with a fat rear tire, handling around corners was brilliant. The sit-up-and-beg seating position doesn't lend itself to hanging off the saddle but the bike turns in easily, holds its line and accelerates out of the corners better than any other cruiser I have ridden. Reminded me of a Honda Pan European ST1300 - once the front suspension had been modified.

Comfort is something that needs more than 3 hours to really judge but, so far so good. I was lucky to get a bike with a Corbin seat courtesy of the previous owner so hopefully won't need any more under-backside padding. Today was about 60 degrees, and, after 30 mins at interstate speeds with summer gloves, I was starting to think heated grips might be going on my wish list. Previous bikes with heated seats and grips have spoiled me, I'm afraid. The screen is great and, for 6' me, the bars/seat/foot triangle is perfect. My knees don't contact the cylinder heads although I could feel some warmth from them - not unpleasant.

Going over the bike before my ride, the chrome and paint quality, and overall style, are gorgeous. At my first coffee stop, a passerby complimented me on my "beautiful bike". I think I'm in love.

Congratulations and welcome to the addiction!

Moto Guzzi motorcycles are very special machines indeed. They aren’t perfect but then again no motorcycle is. Instead, they are all unique, which every motorcycle is not.

This being said, I encourage you not to be one of the people who come in the door singing the praises of their motorcycle and then because it is Italian, and owning an Italian motorcycle requires certain ownership responsibilities, they later are soon deriding the very same motorcycle for something most of us consider to be silly.

Case in point, you will find that Italian motorcycles, all of them, abhor erratic electrical power. They want full voltage all the time with smooth and predictable consistency. People who do not maintain their batteries on a proper Battery Tender, soon find their Moto Guzzi motorcycle throwing all sorts of erroneous errors in the dashboard ECU diagnostics, thinking that their motorcycle is falling apart. It isn’t. It’s just 99% of the time, a damaged battery that reads 11.5V across the terminals but fails a load test because it actually has 2 dead cells internally. The newbie will swear up and down that their battery is in great shape even though 10 of us Moto Guzzi veterans will tell them to load test their battery. Finally, a month later, and after swapping out several expensive parts they didn’t need to, they put in a brand new solid quality battery. Presto! Motorcycle works perfect again! I’ve seen this scenario at least 50x here…

These are the idiosyncrasies of Italian machinery. It must be looked after. It must be kept in a good state of repair. It requires certain things be maintained and adjusted on a particular schedule. It needs to be pre-flighted before riding.

If you are prepared to do these things because time dictates that you are supposed to, they you will discover a love of a motorcycle marque like no other.

I adore my 2016 Eldorado 1400. It’s a wonderful motorcycle.

Again, congratulations and welcome!

IMG 0107

IMG 0111

Last edited:
Nice write up there CuttySark; please post pics of your new bike!

I purchased my first Moto Guzzi just over two years ago and love ridding it, notwithstanding its race track riding position.

My bike is a bit cantankerous to start when cold, but when running it performs perfectly. I think the amount of torque and position of the torque curve are the reasons I like riding it so much.

Your riding season about to become quite chilly, so have fun while temps are still ride-able.

Jason

Attachments

• MotoGuzziGarage.jpg
    MotoGuzziGarage.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 12
Nice motorcycle Jason! I can’t ride that position anymore but your bike looks sharp!

The gentleman posted a pic of himself and his bike in the introductions area. Take a look.

Last edited:

Moto Guzzi motorcycles are very special machines indeed. They aren’t perfect but then again no motorcycle is. Instead, they are all unique, which every motorcycle is not.

This being said, I encourage you not to be one of the people who come in the door singing the praises of their motorcycle and then because it is Italian, and owning an Italian motorcycle requires certain ownership responsibilities, they later are soon deriding the very same motorcycle for something most of us consider to be silly.

Case in point, you will find that Italian motorcycles, all of them, abhor erratic electrical power. They want full voltage all the time with smooth and predictable consistency. People who do not maintain their batteries on a proper Battery Tender, soon find their Moto Guzzi motorcycle throwing all sorts of erroneous errors in the dashboard ECU diagnostics, thinking that their motorcycle is falling apart. It isn’t. It’s just 99% of the time, a damaged battery that reads 11.5V across the terminals but fails a load test because it actually has 2 dead cells internally. The newbie will swear up and down that their battery is in great shape even though 10 of us Moto Guzzi veterans will tell them to load test their battery. Finally, a month later, and after swapping out several expensive parts they didn’t need to, they put in a brand new solid quality battery. Presto! Motorcycle works perfect again! I’ve seen this scenario at least 50x here…

These are the idiosyncrasies of Italian machinery. It must be looked after. It must be kept in a good state of repair. It requires certain things be maintained and adjusted on a particular schedule. It needs to be pre-flighted before riding.

If you are prepared to do these things because time dictates that you are supposed to, they you will discover a love of a motorcycle marque like no other.

View attachment 32792

View attachment 32793
Thanks for the welcome and the really helpful advice - I will make a point of keeping the battery at 100%, particularly as my riding days will be limited now New England winter is approaching. Fortunately I have a dealer only 30 mins away so will be able to keep up with the maintenance schedule - thinking of booking it in this side of the snow so it's all ready for spring. Any other tips for winterizing?
Your Eldorado is a work of art, love those white wall tires and pinstriping on the tank!

Nice write up there CuttySark; please post pics of your new bike!

I purchased my first Moto Guzzi just over two years ago and love ridding it, notwithstanding its race track riding position.

My bike is a bit cantankerous to start when cold, but when running it performs perfectly. I think the amount of torque and position of the torque curve are the reasons I like riding it so much.

Your riding season about to become quite chilly, so have fun while temps are still ride-able.

Jason
Thanks Jason, I get the feeling the level of care these beautiful motorcycles need is part of the attraction. My previous bikes served their purpose and were fun to ride but many lacked soul (Triumph Thunderbird and a 1976 BMW R100/7 being the exceptions).
I'll take some more photos of the bike and post them.

Thanks for the welcome and the really helpful advice - I will make a point of keeping the battery at 100%, particularly as my riding days will be limited now New England winter is approaching. Fortunately I have a dealer only 30 mins away so will be able to keep up with the maintenance schedule - thinking of booking it in this side of the snow so it's all ready for spring. Any other tips for winterizing?
Your Eldorado is a work of art, love those white wall tires and pinstriping on the tank!
My pleasure. Thank you for the compliments on the Eldorado. She is a true joy to ride. I only acquired her in the last 6 months. Now the weather has turned to crap so what little precious saddle time I can muster before the winter totally takes over, is a real crapshoot and I have so many motorcycles. Luckily, I retired this year, so this coming spring, you will find me riding every single day, even if only for an hour or two. I plan on taking several trips although my other half will grumble about that I am sure! :D

I think you are going to love your new California. We have essentially the same motorcycle. Initially, I admit I was not impressed with the Eldorado because I found the plastic fenders and their shaking, almost insufferable. Then I spent more time in the saddle on one, and fell in love. Having 6 Moto Guzzi motorcycles, I can tell you that they are like my children, unique in and of themselves, and still, inextricably connected to each other through their common 90 degree twin heritage. I have both 2 and 4 valve engines and I love them individually for their respective gifts.

As far as advice, I’m a little different than most here. I love stock motorcycles and tend to view most aftermarket “upgrades” as not good at all, at least for me.

I did have erratic fueling on my 2012 Stelvio NTX and I purchased the full fueling system from GTM in the STORE tab, which included the Power Commander and the Autotune, and that literally transformed my bike into a true joy.

I also put a MIstral exhaust pipe on the Stelvio, and I have new ones for the Eldorado. During the winter, I will probably install the pipes and again the fueling soultion from GTM for the 1400’s. You may wish to seriously investigate this option for your motorcycle if you find the fueling unacceptable. Although I cannot comment on the fueling for the 1400 yet, I can tell you that on my 1200, it was nothing short of miraculous. I am hoping for the same situation on the 1400.

The one thing I see repeatedly here, is an obsession to convert everything regarding lighting, to LED. I have tried many different setups and seen just about every other. I am unimpressed for the most part. The lenses and reflectors on the motorcycle are simply not designed to focus and direct the LED lighting in the right manner. YMMV but I highly doubt it. This really isn’t a biggie for me as I do not ride at night unless I am forced to, becuase I had Lasix eye surgery many years ago, and I do not see well in low light conditions at all as a result. I have a literal tunnel in my eye that the light travels down to my retina, and so light from any angle other than straight on, doesn’t register in my eye. I do have 20/20 vision in the daylight though. Tradeoffs….

Another item is this…Do not chase the FULL mark on the oil dipstick. The range is MINIMUM and MAXIMUM between the lower and upper lines, and in truth, you are served much better, if you just let it reside in the middle between the lines. This ensures that excess oil is not caught up in the crankcase breather and sent spewing into the airbox.

I also tend to use OEM brake components and linings. I know they fit perfectly and the braking performance of the pad material is always solid and predictable.

The worst thing you can do to an italian motorcycle, is to let it just sit there. They seem to develop issues when people do this to them, as opposed to those who ride their motorcycles on a regular basis. I truly believe this and have experienced it myself on motorcycles I worked on (I am a retired motorcycle mechanic).

Pay close attention to the stipulated oils for your motorcycle. The brand is not important but the viscosity and weights of the oil, are. Make sure you get the right specification in a quality oil, and change it and the filter, on schedule and if you do not ride enough miles, at least change the oil and filter before the winter. Storing your motorcycle with dirty oil, causes etching on the internal components due to the constant acidifying of the oil due to byproducts of combustion. I recommend that you always change your oil before putting up the motorcycle for the winter. This also gets you completely setup for the riding season in advance.

When you wash your Moto Guzzi motorcycle, never squirt water directly into any electrical component. In fact, I wrap them with Saran Wrap just to ensure water says out. I also never get water anywhere around my dashes. I also never use a high pressure sprayer on any of my bikes. Just the normal flow of water through the garden hose. I actually have a hose that I cut the metal end off of, so it is only the rubber hose. It makes it impossible to send high pressure water where it should not go, and if I slip with the hose, and it hits the bike, there is ZERO scratching or damage.

Well, sorry for the long winded reply…

I hope you enjoy a million miles of smiles on your new beautiful Moto Guzzi motorcycle! Best wishes to you.

Last edited:
My pleasure. Thank you for the compliments on the Eldorado. She is a true joy to ride. I only acquired her in the last 6 months. Now the weather has turned to crap so what little precious saddle time I can muster before the winter totally takes over, is a real crapshoot and I have so many motorcycles. Luckily, I retired this year, so this coming spring, you will find me riding every single day, even if only for an hour or two. I plan on taking several trips although my other half will grumble about that I am sure! :D

I think you are going to love your new California. We have essentially the same motorcycle. Initially, I admit I was not impressed with the Eldorado because I found the plastic fenders and their shaking, almost insufferable. Then I spent more time in the saddle on one, and fell in love. Having 6 Moto Guzzi motorcycles, I can tell you that they are like my children, unique in and of themselves, and still, inextricably connected to each other through their common 90 degree twin heritage. I have both 2 and 4 valve engines and I love them individually for their respective gifts.

As far as advice, I’m a little different than most here. I love stock motorcycles and tend to view most aftermarket “upgrades” as not good at all, at least for me.

I did have erratic fueling on my 2012 Stelvio NTX and I purchased the full fueling system from GTM in the STORE tab, which included the Power Commander and the Autotune, and that literally transformed my bike into a true joy.

I also put a MIstral exhaust pipe on the Stelvio, and I have new ones for the Eldorado. During the winter, I will probably install the pipes and again the fueling soultion from GTM for the 1400’s. You may wish to seriously investigate this option for your motorcycle if you find the fueling unacceptable. Although I cannot comment on the fueling for the 1400 yet, I can tell you that on my 1200, it was nothing short of miraculous. I am hoping for the same situation on the 1400.

The one thing I see repeatedly here, is an obsession to convert everything regarding lighting, to LED. I have tried many different setups and seen just about every other. I am unimpressed for the most part. The lenses and reflectors on the motorcycle are simply not designed to focus and direct the LED lighting in the right manner. YMMV but I highly doubt it. This really isn’t a biggie for me as I do not ride at night unless I am forced to, becuase I had Lasix eye surgery many years ago, and I do not see well in low light conditions at all as a result. I have a literal tunnel in my eye that the light travels down to my retina, and so light from any angle other than straight on, doesn’t register in my eye. I do have 20/20 vision in the daylight though. Tradeoffs….

Another item is this…Do not chase the FULL mark on the oil dipstick. The range is MINIMUM and MAXIMUM between the lower and upper lines, and in truth, you are served much better, if you just let it reside in the middle between the lines. This ensures that excess oil is not caught up in the crankcase breather and sent spewing into the airbox.

I also tend to use OEM brake components and linings. I know they fit perfectly and the braking performance of the pad material is always solid and predictable.

The worst thing you can do to an italian motorcycle, is to let it just sit there. They seem to develop issues when people do this to them, as opposed to those who ride their motorcycles on a regular basis. I truly believe this and have experienced it myself on motorcycles I worked on (I am a retired motorcycle mechanic).

Pay close attention to the stipulated oils for your motorcycle. The brand is not important but the viscosity and weights of the oil, are. Make sure you get the right specification in a quality oil, and change it and the filter, on schedule and if you do not ride enough miles, at least change the oil and filter before the winter. Storing your motorcycle with dirty oil, causes etching on the internal components due to the constant acidifying of the oil due to byproducts of combustion. I recommend that you always change your oil before putting up the motorcycle for the winter. This also gets you completely setup for the riding season in advance.

When you wash your Moto Guzzi motorcycle, never squirt water directly into any electrical component. In fact, I wrap them with Saran Wrap just to ensure water says out. I also never get water anywhere around my dashes. I also never use a high pressure sprayer on any of my bikes. Just the normal flow of water through the garden hose. I actually have a hose that I cut the metal end off of, so it is only the rubber hose. It makes it impossible to send high pressure water where it should not go, and if I slip with the hose, and it hits the bike, there is ZERO scratching or damage.

Well, sorry for the long winded reply…

I hope you enjoy a million miles of smiles on your new beautiful Moto Guzzi motorcycle! Best wishes to you.
Wow - thanks for the insights gained over many years / models. For a Guzzi newbie this is really helpful, thank you. The oil advice resonated with me - I rented a Harley Road Glide that caught fire as it had been overfilled with oil and the excess blew out from the crankcase breather onto the hot exhaust. Fun day that was, not one I would like to repeat so within range will be where my oil level will sit.

View attachment 32792

View attachment 32793
I need to bite the bullet and buy the tall wind screen so I can ride more comfortably in the cold weather. I have the factory bracket like yours but it has the shorty screen on it

I need to bite the bullet and buy the tall wind screen so I can ride more comfortably in the cold weather. I have the factory bracket like yours but it has the shorty screen on it

Ha! I’m a short Italian so any windshield is tall to me! The large windshield is very effective at providing a nice comfortable zone.

Yesterday I bought my first ever Moto Guzzi and thought I would share some first impressions for anyone else considering becoming a Guzzi owner (spoiler alert - it's fantastic!). As a bit of background, I have been riding for forty years but have never owned an Italian motorcycle. My riding has been year-round commuting and touring (Europe and USA) and I always, probably wrongly, thought Japanese and German bikes were a safer bet. I have always thought Guzzi's were beautiful, cool, and had an amazing pedigree - definitely desirable but how reliable? Now, I can choose a bike with my heart as much as my head so collected a 2018 California Touring (in Nero Gentleman Black) yesterday.

Today was my first real ride (other than the test ride at the dealer) - three hours and on roads I know.

First, the ride quality. My test ride was jarring, but, after reading the manual, I backed off the preload to zero which, surprisingly, is supposed to be good for a rider and passenger. It's certainly good enough, soaking up bumps and potholes but not wallowing around corners under my 180lb weight. Could be tweaked in the future but an option not a necessity.

Second, engine and gearing. I have ridden many Harleys' and Indians and get used to short shifting through the gears, rarely revving over 5k. The Guzzi 1400 engine seems to be happiest above 3k rpm, snatching a little bit below this level and jerky on over-run. The 2018 model has the Secondary Air Supply to meet Euro 4 emissions controls and low rev fuelling could certainly be better. Compliance with emission regs often compromises fuelling - I had a Honda CB1100XX once that had a flat spot engineered in at 5500 rpm as that was where emissions were tested. I don't remove catalytic converters but my last couple of bikes have been much improved by being re-mapped, the California might be getting the same treatment. For now, keeping the revs up is not a hardship, I will just spend more time in first and second gear for speeds up to 40mph than I am used to. I like the heel-and-toe rocker gear change, although my size 10 boots only just fit in between the two ends. The engine is eager and wants to go - much more fun than some of the other big cruisers.

For a 700lb bike with a fat rear tire, handling around corners was brilliant. The sit-up-and-beg seating position doesn't lend itself to hanging off the saddle but the bike turns in easily, holds its line and accelerates out of the corners better than any other cruiser I have ridden. Reminded me of a Honda Pan European ST1300 - once the front suspension had been modified.

Comfort is something that needs more than 3 hours to really judge but, so far so good. I was lucky to get a bike with a Corbin seat courtesy of the previous owner so hopefully won't need any more under-backside padding. Today was about 60 degrees, and, after 30 mins at interstate speeds with summer gloves, I was starting to think heated grips might be going on my wish list. Previous bikes with heated seats and grips have spoiled me, I'm afraid. The screen is great and, for 6' me, the bars/seat/foot triangle is perfect. My knees don't contact the cylinder heads although I could feel some warmth from them - not unpleasant.

Going over the bike before my ride, the chrome and paint quality, and overall style, are gorgeous. At my first coffee stop, a passerby complimented me on my "beautiful bike". I think I'm in love.
Welcome to the Moto Guzzi family. I got my California 1400 just this summer. The pictures on the dealer Web site made me love it. I visit it and took a test drive and boom! Could not let it go. Easy to handle as it's start moving, the power of the engine on any gear at any rev level (once I stared from a stop light on 4gear without noticing it), and that comfy seat. My first long ride I did not realized I was 4 hours on is until I got home. This bike is addictive.
Enjoy it

Last edited:
Welcome to the Moto Guzzi lloverá family. I got my California 1400 just this summer. The e pictures on the dealer Web site made me live it. I visit it and took a test drive and boom! Could not let it go. Easy to handle as it's start moving, the power of the engine on any gear at any rev level (once I stared from a stop light on 4gear without noticing it), and that comfy seat. My first long ride I did not realized I was 4 hours on is until I got home. This bike is addictive.
Enjoy it
Thanks abmaps. I thought I would have to put my new ride away for winter by now but the mild weather / no snow has given me the chance to do some more miles. I can't quite put my finger on it but there is something very special about these bikes so I am taking every chance I get to ride it before the New Hampshire roads are covered in a corrosive mix of salt and slush :cool:. Then I will be looking for some garage projects - heated handlebars?? - until spring arrives.
Enjoy your bike and stay safe!

Get a set of Oxford heated grips, they go from warm to hot depending on how you want them. Wire them directly to the battery, they turn off automatically if you forget. I have used them on three different bikes and have been happy with them on all my bikes.
kk

Thanks abmaps. I thought I would have to put my new ride away for winter by now but the mild weather / no snow has given me the chance to do some more miles. I can't quite put my finger on it but there is something very special about these bikes so I am taking every chance I get to ride it before the New Hampshire roads are covered in a corrosive mix of salt and slush :cool:. Then I will be looking for some garage projects - heated handlebars?? - until spring arrives.
Enjoy your bike and stay safe!
Here in Chicago has been mild too no salt has been thrown. 35 degrees is still good too drive in town, and 45 to hit the road. I found some good oxford grips in Amazon but I'm also waiting for winter riding gloves. I'll post how they are. So far, my hands are my weakness are to protect. Enjoy

I took my 2017 out for a longer ride two days ago in Canada. It was a warm 14C when I left but started getting cooler to 12 C soon and then it started raining heavy.
I still do not know how to switch from Touring to rain while riding and need to know how to do a lot of things still. The ride was very smooth and beautiful. As the previous OP has said it feels more home with a higher RMP around 3000 than with a lower RMP. I did not have to shift into 6th much as the average speed was around 100 kms.
The bike was hard on the bumps and so now trying to see how I could make it a bit more smoother on the bumps. I ride single and my weight is around 94kgs.
Also trying to see if I can get the rear luggage box holders removed. I have removed the luggage box itself as I do not need it and the two side boxes are good enough for me.

Lol I need to pull out my owners manual also and see how to switch modes while riding. I was trying to do it the other day.

You can get a free digital searchable PDF direct from Moto Guzzi.

manuals.motoguzzi.com

Copy the link into your browser and Voila!

If it has a problem or says VIN registered to another individual, go back to the page where you clicked I have read… And click the link there that you really didn’t read. This will tell you how to get that problem resolved.

IMG 7107

Last edited:
You can get a free digital searchable PDF direct from Moto Guzzi.

manuals.motoguzzi.com

Copy the link into your browser and Voila!

If it has a problem or says VIN registered to another individual, go back to the page where you clicked I have read… And click the link there that you really didn’t read. This will tell you how to get that problem resolved.

View attachment 35432
I tried it in my phone. No problems with the VIN but the download is gibberish. Must download in a computer to convert to PDF. 👍

Last edited:
Back