RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest, We've completed the split of this website from our custom bike builds and products to our sister site; GTMotoCycles.com. You may need a new username and password to get into the new GTM Store system - pending and past order info is available there. GuzziTech.com is now a secure site (https), and may require you to sign in again using your same password. We are back to our origins here with the Forum and Resources only. As always, zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. For those who are new here, the owner of this site (Todd - GT-Rx) has been immersed in Guzzis since 1999. He's raced and wrenched for two-thirds of his life, both Pro dirt-track and road-race, and contributed to Cycle World Magazine 2000-2007. He began Guzzi dyno performance modifying and fuel tuning in 2001, and has been wrenching them full time since 2007. His GT MotoCycles Performance and Service workshop has been open for ~4 years in Orange, CA. We do not have a phone number for this site or GTM, we're online only... do not ask us to call you. Click on the Service tab above for more info or to book an appointment -- it is not a retail shop to visit. If you're in L.A., you can come sample our work with our rental fleet - click the image link above. In a few short years GuzziTech.com will hit the 20 year mark of providing advice and tech tips for free. Understand that this is a privately paid for website, not a free social media platform littered with ads to help pay for it. Donations appreciated via the Account upgrade (see Site Support section below) or the Donate tab above, which unlocks all of the content here along with the Classifieds, Ask the Wrench sections and our seasonal discount notices. Thank you for all of the continued support and contributions.

First Sunday of the month - SoCal - Rock Store

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by GT-Rx®, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Beau1K

Beau1K Tuned and Synch'ed

I made it, nobody here lol

2. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

Good turnout again today. Six in total, and a few in and out clearly not knowing or caring there were other Guzzisti there.
    If we want to plan a ride, let's talk more about it for November here.

37B6A7B5-D445-4B73-AD57-D314897FE721.jpeg

3. Beau1K

Beau1K Tuned and Synch'ed

Yup, decent turnout after all. Rock Store was pretty busy, lots of cool bikes, but the coolest bike of the day was the ARCH KRGT-1 at Coffee Bean :cool:

[​IMG]

4. Plainjs

Plainjs Just got it firing!

Anybody up for Rock Store this Sunday?
    I was there last Sunday met an Irish lad, Kevin from... I think he said Galway but I could be wrong, he was on a VII with stock exhausts and I let him try my Anniversario with Todd’s Mufflers, he was impressed!!!!

5. GT-Rx®

I’ll be there. I’ll swing by the Bean en route, getting to the Rock 9:30-10. Will hang for an hour or so this time, as I have things planned for the afternoon back at home.
    Yes, that was Kevin. He came by and tried my V9/7 too.

6. PasoDuc88

PasoDuc88 Tuned and Synch'ed

Don't think I'll make it this Sunday - likely taking the Roamer to the Central Coast... But look forward to the next gathering!

(And btw, Todd, bike is running incredible! I loved the Roamer from day 1, but the exhaust, flash, and suspension upgrades have really transformed riding it into sheer bliss!)

Stradagene and GT-Rx® like this.
  7. f4b

f4b Just got it firing!

I'll be there!

8. Plainjs

Don’t see anyone

9. GT-Rx®

I'm home now, saw you from a distance at one point. We were hovering in the corner by the rock where you pulled in. Just three of us in total.

I did see a 1400 Eldo go by, but didn’t stop in. Anyone here reading this?

10. Harry H

Harry H Just got it firing! GT Site Contributor!

That would have been me. I would have stopped but didn't realize it was the first Sunday of the month and it was so packed. Darn.

11. GT-Rx®

Anyone planning on today? I will pop by if so. If not, I’m riding but have plans for this afternoon already.

12. Plainjs

Todd
    There is a couple here came down from Seattle to see you!
    I’m here too
    I’m the corner having breakfast

13. GT-Rx®

The fires have put a halt to the Rock Store monthly meet for awhile, as the roads and some bridges have been consumed. One of the many casualties of the fire is our friend Glenn’s Stelvio, RIP. Incredible of how hot the fire must have been. Not much left...

54E46EAC-89ED-4C19-A260-DC306306DC66.jpeg EE57D074-AEFD-49B9-8714-251AD3735535.jpeg

14. Plainjs

Glad Glenn himself is OK, best of luck to him and everyone else affected in these horrific fires.

John