• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Fitting Moto Guzzi Accessory LED Fog/Auxillary Lights - 2S002059

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Thanks for sending the PDF Allen, it's now in the DOWNLOADS linked above. Words below started this thread.

Just got a set , they come with no instructions ,any one fitted the lights and found instructions online some where .
AF1 dealer just found the instructions and have sent them .
Make certain you get as you will need them

Since I'd never pay $600 for some fog lights I won't be needing these instructions... wow.

Can someone please kindly post a picture of the foglights while riding at night, demonstrating its brightness and usefulness. Or at least direct me to such a picture or video. Many thanks.

PIAA driving lights installation I figured this might be a good place to put a link to my very viable solution. I installed PIAA LED driving lights , complete with harness, relay, lighted switch for dash, and a couple hours of my time for half of the dost of the OEM setup. I'm happy.
Note: lights are available in both "driving" and "fog" beam pattern. Choose wisely, young Skywalker!

As old man Lucas said on his deathbed ,
‘do not drive at night “
Not around our area you would have a deer sitting on your tank at night ,they are like rabbits.

Last edited:
Can someone who had installed the factory light give me a close up picture of the lights and mounting hardware? I'm curious exactly what they look like.

I would like to get some but without having any crash bars it isn’t an option (yet)

The factory kit comes with its own mounting bars.
(The above is incorrect. Please see next post from GTM.)

I bought the factory kit because I don’t like aftermarket stuff and I want it to integrate seamlessly with the TFT dash controls just like the factory heated seat I added.

IMG 3431

IMG 3432

Last edited:
Scott, as an FYI, the OEM mounting kit says "Installation parts for fitting the auxiliary LED lights. Engine protection bars are required."
I can offer the crash-bars for $179, and the lights and mounting kit for $529 + shipping. For anyone here interested, CONTACT us via the STORE tab at the top of page.

Scott, as an FYI, the OEM mounting kit says "Installation parts for fitting the auxiliary LED lights. Engine protection bars are required."
I can offer the crash-bars for $179, and the lights and mounting kit for $529 + shipping. For anyone here interested, CONTACT us via the STORE tab at the top of page.

Where the hell is that written? God almighty …

This is the info I have. Are you sure this installation kit wasn’t designed for those that do not wish to have the gaudy bars? This is what I have been told. I could be very wrong.

You can clearly see the small mounting bars in the kit. I see nothing in the installation PDF showing those bars at all. Something is amiss.

I have a set of the gaudy bars coming just in case. If I don’t need them, they will most likely go back.

I’ll know for sure in a couple days time.

FWIW: GTM - The only reason that I do not order this type of stuff from you is that because I have a very generous discount from my supplier because of my workshop years where they were my principal supplier for Italian parts. They were gracious enough to extend that discount to me in retirement due to the volume of business I did and still continue to do with them quite frequently.

No disrespect intended. This is a special circumstance for me.

IMG 3433

IMG 3434
IMG 3435

IMG 3436

Last edited:
Where the hell is that written? God almighty …
From my Euro suppliers. I haven't seen any in person. Perhaps someone here who has them can take better photos. Below are the ones I've found online. They seem to mount to the crash bars. My words on purchasing was not directed at you, but the comment above sure feels like another swing at me.

V100 FogLghts2 V100 FogLghts1

Any thing from ITALY , shipping fees always seems to be crazy and then if the shippers use DHL they will charge you
Extra customs and processing fees .

Any thing from ITALY , shipping fees always seems to be crazy and then if the shippers use DHL they will charge you
Extra customs and processing fees .
Correct, unless you purchase from GTM, it's typically quite a bit less, and we pay the customs fees.
We offer products discounted, and despite me bringing them in to me, then to the customer (per our words HERE), people write me all the time and bitch about it without reading ANYTHING. ;)
Scott was talking about local (U.S.) purchases for him.

And this one just now via email...
Why is shipping so expensive for such a small part.
Is there another option to reduce the shipping to a reasonable price?
I hate think how expensive it will be to ship suspension to Australia.

I bought the factory kit because I don’t like aftermarket stuff and I want it to integrate seamlessly with the TFT dash controls just like the factory heated seat I added.
Hi there,
I did study the assembly manual and had a look down around battery but it's not clear to me:

- I can see three pin socket, marked fog lights with three fairly thin wires, is this the only socket or is there one more?

- on the picture you've attached there are two harnesses with whole bunch of sockets, also relay and relay holder, since there is relay presumably there should be some power source, directly of battery?

- once connected can you operate LED reflectors through TFT screen and left hand buttons?

- is it one or two light mode? Like daytime DLR and stronger for nighttime or fog?

Perhaps you have some pictures from the mounting process? Plugs and sockets it's what I after at the moment.

The parts just arrived yesterday. Although I initially thought that you did not require the engine bars, as per the information GTM posted, which said the engine bars were required, I also ordered a set of those which arrived yesterday as well. We will see what is what soon.

I probably will not get to install in until later next week. When I do, I will document it and share it.

Back