Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if we can be of help. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

GUZZITECH 20-YEAR MILESTONE SEPT. 2021

Discussion in 'Chat & Tech Info' started by GTM®, Jun 28, 2021.

?

I...

1. knew very little about the site, so thanks for posting.

25.0%
  2. am here now and then, but appreciate it being here.

35.4%
  3. have been a long time visitor of the site.

35.4%
  4. have been around since nearly day one!

4.2%
  1. Davy

Davy Just got it firing!

Thanks, I've learnt more about Guzzis on this site than any other I have visited.

GTM® likes this.
  2. Sasazuka

Sasazuka Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

I hope Todd is on MotoGuzzi's payroll if he isn't he should be. Definitely a great asset to the MG brand / community in the US and globally.

GTM® and scottmastrocinque like this.
  3. DTNZ

DTNZ Just got it firing!

Congratulations Todd, great stuff! Whilst being down this neck of the woods does make it a bit difficult to get my hands on some of your goods, at least the flow of information is wonderful. Such a valuable resource.
    Cheers
    DT

4. gyrorex

gyrorex Tuned and Synch'ed GT Famiglia

Congratulations Todd!! Yeah, 20 years goes by fast, and it does not slow down! LOL! I sure appreciate your work for the Marque, and your help with the issues I have run into on the modern bikes I have come across!! I wish you the success in your business that you deserve and I want to thank you again for all the things you do for the Guzzi Famiglia!!
    Rex

5. NTX-er

NTX-er Just got it firing!

My first post to the forum couldn't be better or more important than to say "Congratulations! And Thank You!"
    The excellent information in here was key in my recent purchase of a Stelvio NTX. Thank you for all the effort you put in, not only in building your business but also sharing the knowledge you've gained along the way. Congratulations! Here's to 20 more!

6. RodgerMillan

RodgerMillan Just got it firing!

I'm new here, and learning many new things, great discussions.:)

7. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Thanks Rodger, I see you're just up the road from my shop in Orange. If we can be of any help with service or related for you, click on SERVICE above. Hope to meet you in person one day.

RodgerMillan likes this.
  8. RodgerMillan

RodgerMillan Just got it firing!

Thanks, appreciate your support. :) IDK, it's appropriate to ask this here, looks a bit odd.
    I'm looking for tank bag and a pair of side bags, I've searched the forum too found https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/transforming-a-1998-ev-11-touring.17649/page-2#post-167178 and https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/74-eldorado-police-model.19284/#post-149737 got much help about mounting and fittings, however still confused about the vibrations and all.

I'm open to recommendations, please share your experiences to help me selecting the best.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
    GTM® likes this.
  9. Vizir

Vizir Tuned and Synch'ed

Many thanks for everything .
    My first order for a special product was in 2011 if I remember , sent to Paris, France :))

GTM® likes this.
  10. Meon2wheels

Meon2wheels Loving Life GT Contributor

I didn't vote - need a selection for " new to the brand and here all the time". I've learned so much.

I echo the comments from others on how this site and effort of the contributors helped influence my purchase decision.

Todd, we haven't met but I sure hope at some point we do. Thank you for your passion and commitment to the Moto Guzzi brand and this community that you created and tirelessly administer that brings us all together.

RodgerMillan and GTM® like this.