Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

How many of us are there on this forum?

Discussion in 'Australia/New Zealand' started by GrahamNZ, May 23, 2009.

1. AndyGreen

AndyGreen Just got it firing!

Nearly there. Few more days to go and I'll have my first Guzzi - 2012 Griso. Based in Auckland...

2. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Must be like a kid a few days before X-mas eh?

3. AndyGreen

AndyGreen Just got it firing!

Yay, I have the Griso 8v now!! I love it, even for the short time that i've ridden it so far! Fantastic machine, love it..

4. mrhorizontal

mrhorizontal Just got it firing!

Queensland Breva 750 2004 Stone V11 Lemans all runners all ridden

5. jackyboy

jackyboy Just got it firing!

Hey Enlightened ones, I have just come back to the fold in a big way after a hiatus of 15 or so years muddlin about with the dreaded HD's. I am now the owner of 2 Guzzi's. A T3 which started the road back and now a 12' Griso SE which has just had it's 1st service and I am trying to restrain my right hand and run it in properly. Am heading down to the Spaghetti Rally so will get to really appreciate the Gris. Cheers Geof

6. sanddweller

sanddweller Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Another Aussie here - from Brisbane, but living on the Isle of Man, with my 4mo old 2012 Stelvio NTX. Oh, and the wife too. :laugh:
    --geoff

UPDATE: (April 8, 2014) Moved back to Australia. In SAMFORD, just out of Brisbane.

7. SgtCrump

SgtCrump Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Greetings all,

A few years ago I was granted an unofficial kind of Associate membership in the NSW group, based on my Australian ancestors. I was sent some rally pins...greatly appreciated.

One pin was a large round one, with the flag on it and the Southern Cross. It was more like a car badge with a threaded post. I had mounted it proudly on my Jackal, but despite me securing it, someone decided to liberate it.

I am posting in hopes someone could direct me to a replacement. Of course, I will pay all costs to get it.

Thanks in advance.....

8. boxman

boxman Just got it firing!

Me in Mordialloc Vic

9. pete roper

pete roper GT Godfather!

I'll see what I can find. Do you have a pic of it mounted? I'll try to get something similar. Do be aware that unfortunately the Southern Cross flag has been co-opted by racists and white supremacists here so its original message has been rather badly besmirched.

Pete

10. SgtCrump

SgtCrump Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Thanks Pete,
    I think the last picture with it on the bike is a couple of computers ago....can't find anything...
    It was a round badge, about two inches across, sort of a maroon color. Had the UK style flag, and the four stars next to the flag....can't remember if it had other writing on it...
    I appreciate your help....don't want to make a project out of it...just thought it might be something common to you folks....
    Either way, I've always wanted to meet you on one of your trips here, so I will likely owe you a bucket of suds....

Thanks,
    Tim

11. pete roper

pete roper GT Godfather!

Ahh. That sounds like the Aussie flag rather than the Southern Cross flag. That's easy. PM me yer address and I'll find you something.

Pete

12. capstan1

capstan1 Tuned and Synch'ed

James in Sydney be here.
    LMIV & 850T

13. Saparak

Saparak Just got it firing!

Hi
    New Guzzi owner from Adelaide South Australia. :lol:

14. swagzz

swagzz Cruisin' Guzzisti

Relocated
    Have finally settled down in one place again and bought a garage for the Griso with house attached :D
    Near Bundaberg in sunny or torrential rain Bargara.
    Any stray Guzzi riders interested in catching up for a ride drop me a message
    later swagzz

15. alungski

alungski Just got it firing!

Melbourne's eastern 'burbs with an 07 Breva 750.
    Got her with 4000k's late last year, it's now 7000 and climbing (with 2 months off from a truck pulling a u-ey in front of me. Only a dislocated big toe - always wear your gears!)

16. nic

nic Just got it firing!

Well, I suppose need to get my name on this list as well.
    ;) JAFA
    And if you not in NZ then you don't need to know...

17. Norge GTL 1200

Norge GTL 1200 Just got it firing!

Well been away for a while FIFO, last time I was here was June 2010, but still around albeit don't ride much these days, still own the Norge she spends most of her time in the shed, 2006 model with 15000 k's on the clock …. criminal, Still up Nth QLD Cairns.

18. joeguycom

joeguycom Tuned and Synch'ed

I also exist , Griso back on road after new cam and followers , no thanks to nz importers, will post reject parts direct to moto guzzi direct. Dirlled out airbox in major way made a big improvement to how bike runs.......... see how long it all lasts. I live in west auckland

19. trippo62

trippo62 Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Better late than never. Just joined the forum this week. 06 Griso in Sydney.

20. wyno

wyno Just got it firing!

I'd better put my name on here as well. I'm Wyno and I live in Canberra and I've just bought a brand new Griso SE Black Devil. Just waiting to sell my 750 Breva (Missus says it must go).