Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase these. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

How many of us are there on this forum?

Discussion in 'Australia/New Zealand' started by GrahamNZ, May 23, 2009.

1. rossco

rossco Just got it firing!

Should add myself. Ross in Sydney, 2012 griso SE Black Devil. Not riding it enough!

2. TLA

TLA Just got it firing!

Trevor in Melbourne, 07 Black Sport 1200 and 82 LM3. Registered on here a couple of years ago but first time poster. Lost my wife, my best mate and riding companion a month ago to breast cancer, trying to get life back to some sort of normality.

3. Oz1200Guzzi

Oz1200Guzzi High Miler

Trevor - bugger, bugger and sorry to hear such bad news! I don't think this site will enhance your "normality" though - most of us are a little bit twisted. Welcome though.

4. TLA

TLA Just got it firing!

Thanks Tony! In fact I am finding it is the relationships I have built through bike over many years to be the most beneficial as far a s support and a positive outlook.

5. Oz1200Guzzi

Oz1200Guzzi High Miler

Trevor,

We have a bit in common with the (2007) 1200 Sport. If ever you venture this far north, get in contact and we can (hopefully) meet up. Always a photo opportunity with two identical bikes, side by side...

There is the MGOA NSW (Ragged Fringe) Rally in September, come up for this - there will be other diehards from Victoria coming, no doubt, if you want/need the company. I recently attended the QLD Rally (Ruptured Budgie) and though a few issues were had (Carberry Flambe) a good time was had by most! Tall stories over a beer, pizza and around a blazing camp fire - what more could a Guzzisti ask for?

6. POP0404

POP0404 Just got it firing!

Pete here from the Blue Mountains with a black 2011 Norge. I have finally seen the light after 30 years of cruiser riding. The Norge is a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to many miles on my new mistress.

7. matson

matson Tuned and Synch'ed

Matt from the Tweed Coast on a G12 and lovin' it :D

8. voncrump

voncrump Just got it firing!

I have just had a look through the replies and i have not included myself.
    I am a long time Guzzi owner and fan. I currently own a silver 1100 sport carb.
    Cheers Merv B. Rongotea NZ

9. diabloloco

diabloloco Just got it firing!

Hi fellow Aussie Guzzi riders. Just joined up. A long time guzzi owner from Perth. I hear this site has a few ideas for getting the most out of a griso 8V. Riding a black 09.

10. double.d

double.d Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Got your lisence back yet :whistle:

11. diabloloco

diabloloco Just got it firing!

Lol DD, not yet. It should be December but I've some 'issues' needing sorted out. Several of us were riding my bikes and 2 were photographed exceeding the limit. At the same place and time...

I've been convicted on both and getting a lawyer to resolve. I did write questioning how they even charged me for doing the impossible but it seems they think I can.

12. double.d

double.d Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Oh dear :pinch: seems you fucking sandgropers can't be taught :p

Of my three court cases, the first i had a half win, meaning i kept my lisence.
    The second i had a loss but i'm apealling because i have some damning evidence against Trucam.
    In the third, happening next month, i will be using the new damning evidence and expect to get of, as others before me have ;)

13. organfixsing

organfixsing Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

G'day

I'm here!!!!

Cheers

Brian :D :D :D

14. Guz5

Guz5 Tuned and Synch'ed

Im here in Tassie
    Milton

15. Supaflee

Supaflee Cruisin' Guzzisti

Im here , this time with a Mk V Lemans Ultima Edizione .
    Supaflee

16. organfixsing

organfixsing Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

G'day again.
    I forgot to say where I was.
    ROMA Queensland, the land of one (and only one) Guzzi.

Did a toy run recently and one of the Hardley riders I know well was unkind enough to rephrase the Jeep advertisement.

"I bought a Guzzi"
    "You bought a what?"
    "I bought a Guzzi"

Shame on him.

This Guzzitech has been a fabulous place to get information. We have two motorcycle repairers here, neither of whom have any inkling of Moto Guzzi and no desire to become familiar.

I like to do my own service and repair anyway.

Cheer all.

Brian :D :D :D

17. MrGPz

MrGPz Just got it firing! GT Contributor

I'm Here,
    Tauranga, NZ

1200 Sport

18. tankbag

tankbag Just got it firing!

Here also in Qld. Also lived in Roma albeit some 50 years ago.

Tank bag
    Sport 1100i
    1000S

19. Mackers

Mackers Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Australia Day and the weather's "FAB, Scott". So were going to do a big loop through western Vic.

20. ajs18s

ajs18s Just got it firing!

Sorry, I know I'm running late but "also here"
    And living in Brisbane as well... :cool: