• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

The V9 to me looks a heavy bike not sure about the big tyres. I Would like a bigger fuel tank and thicker seat.........a typical bobber.
DSCF5820
DSCF5821
IMG 5817

The V9 to me looks a heavy bike not sure about the big tyres. I Would like a bigger fuel tank and thicker seat.........a typical bobber.
View attachment 10026
View attachment 10027
View attachment 10024

thank you.
your motorbike are very well equipped
But the V9 Romster is a motorbike for the long trips. Are you not agree?
Sunday I visit my dealer. He has one V9 Romster, it's unobtrusively convenient, and is possible to apply the rigid bags (for example GIVI)

all the photos are very nice. Whare yuou are? I see a lake

The V9 is a sturdy looking bike and would carry a decent weight and I'm sure with the 850cc, would be very reliable on long journey's. Being able to customize at your whim can be useful too according to your taste.
The photo's were taken on a day out in the Trossachs National Park in Scotland, the loch in No. 3 is Loch Venachar no.1&2 are St.Mary's Loch Tibbie Shiels,Selkirk in the Scottish Borders, a favourite ride out for motorbikers.

The V9 is a sturdy looking bike and would carry a decent weight and I'm sure with the 850cc, would be very reliable on long journey's. Being able to customize at your whim can be useful too according to your taste.
The photo's were taken on a day out in the Trossachs National Park in Scotland, the loch in No. 3 is Loch Venachar no.1&2 are St.Mary's Loch Tibbie Shiels,Selkirk in the Scottish Borders, a favourite ride out for motorbikers.

this area is very fantastic. A tipical area for motorcycle and campings whit tend.
how many kilometers has your motorbike?
In your city exist un good garage of repair Moto Guzzi? In Italy is a very big problem especially for the new Guzzi (Griso, Stelvio, ecc)

But is your motorcicle V7 or Breva?

My bike is the Breva and it has done 27,ooo kilometers (17,000miles), I bought it in 2014, with 17,000km (11,000 miles) on the clock. Before that, I had the MG Nevada 750, Suzuki marauder and Yamaha ybr. I drive 40 km to where I need a Guzzi mechanic.There are no Moto guzzi dealers or garages in Edinburgh.
My wife has had the V7 for about 3 years now and is very happy with it. In 2013,we had a 9 day trip to Holland,Germany, Austria,Switzerland,Italy (Stelvio Pass},South of France back to Germany and Holland.In 2014 we motorbiked around Ireland and 2015, we toured the Outer Hebrides from the island of Barra to the island of Lewis.
This year we hope to camp, but I am not sure if the weather will be right for it,especially in Bavaria.What is the September weather like where you are Fedy?

My bike is the Breva and it has done 27,ooo kilometers (17,000miles), I bought it in 2014, with 17,000km (11,000 miles) on the clock. Before that, I had the MG Nevada 750, Suzuki marauder and Yamaha ybr. I drive 40 km to where I need a Guzzi mechanic.There are no Moto guzzi dealers or garages in Edinburgh.
My wife has had the V7 for about 3 years now and is very happy with it. In 2013,we had a 9 day trip to Holland,Germany, Austria,Switzerland,Italy (Stelvio Pass},South of France back to Germany and Holland.In 2014 we motorbiked around Ireland and 2015, we toured the Outer Hebrides from the island of Barra to the island of Lewis.
This year we hope to camp, but I am not sure if the weather will be right for it,especially in Bavaria.What is the September weather like where you are Fedy?

I have a Griso 8V of the 2013
My Griso has only 8000 km because I drive only sanday, buy for me is sufficent.
when I drive my mind not think at the work and .....relax!!!
the weather in septber is mild.
this summer I and my wife I think to go in Bristol UK. but not in motorbike.
In Briston, when is beatiful weather? Can you give me a tip?
your trip this year is very beatiful

The 1200 Griso is a powerful bike and quite heavy to handle,I like how they look....do you like it?
Bristol is a very nice area for holidays and the scenic mendip hills.I have never been to Bristol City, but I understand that there is lots to see and do there.The area has the reputation of being the warmest place in the UK (18 - 22c June -Aug.) with the longest sunshine hours. I hope you and your wife enjoy holidaying in England,there are many nice places to see.

The 1200 Griso is a powerful bike and quite heavy to handle,I like how they look....do you like it?
Bristol is a very nice area for holidays and the scenic mendip hills.I have never been to Bristol City, but I understand that there is lots to see and do there.The area has the reputation of being the warmest place in the UK (18 - 22c June -Aug.) with the longest sunshine hours. I hope you and your wife enjoy holidaying in England,there are many nice places to see.

The Griso.... is superior... whit this motorbike I have got married my wife.
My wife she did not think I arrived in motion in church, a big emotion
If you want, I send you some photo of the Griso
For me Griso is a particular motorcicles
it's a heavy motorcicle but when is thrown into the street is very fast and light

Your V35 is flowery? Something different,your wife looks beautiful in your wedding photo....you both make a handsome couple....but the Griso..........felissimo :cool:

Last edited:
Your V35 is flowery? Something different,your wife looks beautiful in your wedding photo....you both make a handsome couple....but the Griso..........felissimo :cool:

Griso....yes....felicissimo. I'm arrived in cherch whit the Griso but I'vent the helmet, but I've one car in front me and one car behind my motorbike for the avoidance the police:):inlove:

Yes,when we come off the ferry at Ijmuiden Holland on the Friday, we then ride to Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof, we are booked on the Autoslaaptrein Dusseldorf to Verona
over night and arrive Saturday morning.Then we ride back via Bavaria to Holland and the ferry home.

You have done good travel.
But you are travel with your wife or with your friends?
can you post in this forum the photos?

The Outer Hebrides 642 Some pics from various trips Fedy.Have lost a lot because of computer fault in the past.Will try and recover some more.

Attachments

• IMG_6012.JPG
    IMG_6012.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 6
  • The summit of Col de L'iseran.JPG
    The summit of Col de L'iseran.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8641.JPG
    IMG_8641.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Very beatyfull. Enchanting Landscapes.
Your wife only travel whit his moorbike? or even traveling whit your motorbike?
where are you in the photos?

Back