• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Hi Fedy,I am in all the photo's,in the Col de L'iseran I am on the guzzi Nevada 750, I now have 750 Breva.My wife uses her bike all the time.Before she got her licence she was on the back of my bike. I have found more photo's this is above the Stelvio Pass
s Bormio  Stelvio

Do you go ride outs with friends where you stay,Italy is a big country so there will be lots of good runs. Or do you work all the time?

I will be going to the states this summer, will visit my son in the north east and ride the Guzzi around New England, then head to Florida and ride the Indian. I don't have any destinations i mind, usually just look at the weather forecast and keep myself pointed towards the sun and away from the rain.

New England eh.....beautiful country-side there and perfect area for ride-outs.A number of years ago,had a couple of days in Stowe,Vermont.Lucky to have a cousin in Montreal,we drove a round trip,by car unfortunately but a nice experience just the same.
Your making me envious now talking about the heat and sun.........out on the bike!

I will be going to the states this summer, will visit my son in the north east and ride the Guzzi around New England, then head to Florida and ride the Indian. I don't have any destinations i mind, usually just look at the weather forecast and keep myself pointed towards the sun and away from the rain.

Rain is a bad word over here,seems to be more prolonged as each year rolls in...........if only it would get warmer LOL! My waterproofs are pretty good tho'..... cheap and effective,they do the job. You have an impressive collection of machines and I like the look of the R1200c,nice looking bike, looks nice 'n low might suit me.........having short legs.

The R1200C is more beauty than brawn. Nice tame bike, but IMHO a little underpowered. It could not hang with our Harleys on the open road which is a ghastly notion for most Beemer riders. It is a detuned 1200. It does however sit low and is an excellent barhopper and day runner. My youngest daughter rode it until she got in the seat of a Softtail Deluxe, then she abandon it to languish in our shop. I finally sold it to a man who was going to use it a lot. It was a good sled, just couldn't compete when we ran hard and fast. Sexy as Angelina Jolie but about as athletic as Oprah.

Not for hack'n around the odd mountain either I suppose? Never mind ,I'm happy with the wee 750 Breva I've got........had a Guzzi Nevada for a few years,strong,pacey wee bike but things tended to vibrate off unexpectedly when on a trip to europe,so I kind of lost heart with it.

Fedy, I bought the guzzi sight unseen, my son looked at it for me. It is an 1985 T5 with only 12k miles or 20k kilometers. It should be out of the shop soon, getting a complete run through and freshening with no expense spared. I think I will like it. The bike in my avatar picture is a 2014 Indian Chieftain. Very nice bike I keep at my home in Florida. I only visit America once a year so my sleds don't get ridden much. Someday I'll retire and ride!

Last edited:

Can I go with you? Very beatifull imagine go to sun

Fedy, I bought the guzzi sight unseen, my son looked at it for me. It is an 1985 T5 with only 12k miles or 20k kilometers. It should be out of the shop soon, getting a complete run through and freshening with no expense spared. I think I will like it. The bike in my avatar picture is a 2014 Indian Chieftain. Very nice bike I keep at my home in Florida. I only visit America once a year so my sleds don't get ridden much. Someday I'll retire and ride!

Can I have one photo of the T5?

Back