• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Ok, somebody tie me to the bed quick!

scottmastrocinque

GT Godfather!
GT di Razza Pura
So I get up this morning and drive off to Kentucky.

I stop for 5 lousy minutes, and this Teutonic Road Trash, jumps into my trailer when I wasn’t looking!

No! It’s not for me. It’s for my very best friend Mark, who was lusting after it.

He’s up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan on vacation with his lovely wife, Karen.

They just had their second grand baby. A boy, Paxton. His big sister, Lexi, is super excited!
He really wanted this but the timing was off a tiny bit. Not anymore! 😆😆😆

My friend Mark is like Bill Hagan here. TOP SHELF ALL THE WAY!

71046479144  7FFE153C 9A68 4C47 8C41 7CEC63547D56 71046476997  22919347 265B 4024 8978 BF3928A22590 71046475292  C24EBFDB 5D7E 49D3 B260 E2F5FA0E7A98 71046473741  C5143DB0 59C8 477C 9A6C CA698075C95B
IMG 0491
IMG 7777

You are very kind but No, honestly.

Only 3 months ago, there was a super-high probability that I was going to lose my arm. That would have literally destroyed me.

Since the gift of my arm back to me by God and a very talented female vascular surgeon, Dr. Kate Gates, D.O. (I adore her), I now have a very profoundly different view of how I wish to live, for however long I am granted the remainder of my life.

It makes me happy to be of use and also to help make joy if I can.

My writing is hard sometimes I know, I suck at that form of communication but people who know me, know I am quite otherwise.

I have good intentions and they are my sponsoring thought and driving force anymore.

I really try to Do good. Help others if you can. Ease pain.

I’m figuring it out but I’m happy walking the path. 👌👍

My Best Friend, Mark, has been a roofer for 40+ years, in Ohio. He has worked year round all that time.

I consider myself pretty tough. I can take a great deal of punishment and keep going, but Mark, is a machine. He raised a family and put daughters through college through the fruits of his blood, sweat, and tears. He is one of the very finest men I have ever known. To this day, I am truly humbled that a man of his caliber, has anything to do with a scallawag scoundrel like me.

He’s just in shock. It’s a hoot. I cannot stop giggling. I’m so happy to have been able to go do this for him.

Gratitude.

Last edited:
I rode it around my block last night when I got home.

Very nice motorcycle. Very nice indeed.

Remember that I left BMW in 2003, and I loved my job there. They do make some very wonderful motorcycles. Not all of them like it used to be years ago, but the top of the line motorcycles, are still razors edge equipment.

However, my heart belongs to Moto Guzzi. ❤️👍

Besides, I have 2 BMW’s already. 😄

Last edited:
Well, I couldn’t resist trying her out.

After all, it ‘s been 20+ years since I last rode a K bike. Took her down the country roads, out onto the freeway and down to one of my restaurant haunts.

Wow. Simply an Amazing motorcycle. Everything I loved about my K1100RS x 3. (Gosh I was a handsome fellow back then! Thin too 😆).

Very different from our Moto Guzzi motorcycles but still, breathtaking in every regard.

Mark and I have chatted about 100x since I got her home. He’s chomping at the bit. He doesn’t get back from the Upper Peninsula of MI until Tuesday.

(I’m sure it’s killing him right now! 😄😄😄)

IMG 1624 IMG 1623 IMG 1622 IMG 0291

No…it was that 12’ aluminum ladder that smashed into me at about 75 mph, 26 years ago. The same one that caused the destruction of the arteries to my arm, that just needed a bypass.

When you break every bone in your chest, and your back, and don’t walk for a year, you get FAT. No question about it. And then, with broken and smashed skeleton, working out was literally impossible for several years.

Well, my Best Friend, Mark, loves his “new “ 2012 BMW K1600GT motorcycle. It ‘s a drop dead gorgeous motorcycle.😀👌👍

71046473741  C5143DB0 59C8 477C 9A6C CA698075C95B

Problem is, I really loved that bike too!

I rode it around town twice and it has been 20+ years since my last new K bike (a 1996 K1100RS which I adored BTW).

Damn….

So I go out with my trailer and this custom painted BMW Imola Red museum piece with every option made, 2012 BMW K1600GT with 784 actual miles, jumps in the back of my trailer when I wasn’t looking…

Hello Gorgeous! Hello 160 bhp! Oh yeah!

So…

I’m not allowed to have the keys to the trailer anymore…. :worried: :worried: :worried:

It’s got TWO big, new, shiny padlocks on the back opening door! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seems rather disproportionately reactionary if you ask me…. :rofl:

Definitely enjoying my retirement. Most definitely. :party:

IMG 1666

My lovely trailer in the background (with new padlocks! :swear:)

IMG 1667
IMG 1663 IMG 1646

Lucky for me, my other half of 30 years, Michael, is used to this…
I’ve always been buying motorcycles… He says I’ll never change.
(He looks fantastic for 61 years old eh?)
He’s a very good soul and he lets me get away with my shenanigans.
Of course timing is everything and I have learned to bring new motorcycles home on his “Friday” after cocktail hour has commenced and the sun is shining warmly. Secrets of the trade!
IMG 1661

UGH my driveway…when is the concrete man coming to put in the new one?!?

Through the years and 100+ motorcycles…
IMG 0289
IMG 0292
IMG 0293

IMG 2686

Last edited:
Well, you now have a “Baker’s Dozen” so that seems like an adequate variety to choose from when you grab a helmet. Tell us the history of this latest addition to the fleet. How does it get custom paint and then never ridden?

It belonged to a local BMW Car Dealership owner who died in 2021. Tom Schwartz, Owner and President of The BMW Store & Cincinnati MINI, he was a very well known collector and BMW enthusiast.

IMG 0282

So, he commissioned this motorcycle from the beginning. Every car this man had in his BMW collection, had been painted BMW Imola Red which is a M car color. He had the motorcycle painted the same.

The GPS record shows 1 trip to Louisville, KY. He made it back in 2012 after he received the finished motorcycle back. He then put it on display in his museum.

He died suddenly 2 years ago and this continued to sit in his indoor display museum. It was then transferred to his friend’s independent car and motorcycle store where it has been listed for sale for a little over a year. They wanted a King’s Ransom for it at $18k. I received a notification from my settings on CycleTrader, that they lowered the price by $3k, so I pulled the trigger. Now, she’s mine.

I will take her to the places that Tom didn’t get to. He will always be in my thoughts when riding this motorcycle.

She is amazing. A perfectly preserved, brand new, 2012 motorcycle. I will enjoy her immensely and Mark and I are set for some long distance riding between these and our Stelvio NTXs.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear Tom passed. I knew him when we were associated with the BMW club in Lexington KY. He even had a Guzzi at one time if I remember correctly.

Tom’s parent corporation was the Bey Emm Vay Store, Inc. That’s the address of the dealership.

The motorcycle has a great provenance. The paint job is world class. Done with BMW paint in the BMW paint shop at the dealership.

I love the mileage declaration at 777 miles! :D

Enjoy it—it deserves to “stretch its legs” after being on display for so long. Raise a glass to its original owner.
What a beauty!

Gentlemen, thank you both! I've been riding her all morning and just enjoying the hell out of her. This afternoon, I'll switch back to my Italian ladies. What fun! I feel 25 again...

Back