• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Ok, somebody tie me to the bed quick!

Ok, fine. I bought one last night. Happy? 😝😆😝

It’s a 2018 Piaggio MP3 500 ie LT Sport with 3k miles on her, for my oldest son, Nathan who has autism.

He wants to ride scooters with me and although I previously gave him my Piaggio X9 two wheel scooter, it has zero safety features. He had a low side get off last year which made me very nervous and I want him riding the most stable and safest platform I can offer to him.

“The 2018 Piaggio MP3 500 ie LT Sport is the first ‘three-wheeler’ in the world to boast an anti-lock braking system (ABS) integrated with ASR traction control (Acceleration Slip Regulation) – A Piaggio Group exclusive and technological first in this category.”

So…

Yep…that will do the trick!

He gets this almost new 2018 MP3 500. He is going to love it.

Nathan and I will drive to TN next week to pick it up (they have to unlock my trailer 😝). It will be a great Dad / Son road trip adventure. Looking forward to it immensely. 😄👍🙏

Then we can ride together on our MP3’s!

(Thank God I’ve run out of people to buy a motorcycle for! 😵‍💫😄😵‍💫)

IMG 1736 IMG 1744 IMG 1743 IMG 1742 IMG 1741 IMG 1740 IMG 1739 IMG 1738 IMG 1737

Last edited:
Oh and I forgot…2 days ago, I didn’t buy a motorcycle, but I bought a beautiful (only used 2 times) Kompact Kamp Mini Mate Motorcycle Camper.

My best friend Mark likes going places and camping. I’m usually a hotel guy and I don’t sleep on the ground anymore so…compromise.

I got this for a super (less than half price) deal…

Sets up in about 5 minutes total time.

IMG 1716 IMG 1715 IMG 1714 IMG 1713 IMG 1728
IMG 1751

Best part was I didn’t need a trailer to bring home this trailer! 😝😝😝

Just a smaller 1 7/8” ball for my FJ Cruiser. 👌😆👍

Last edited:
Ok, fine. I bought one last night. Happy? 😝😆😝

It’s a 2018 Piaggio MP3 500 ie LT Sport with 3k miles on her, for my oldest son, Nathan who has autism.

He wants to ride scooters with me and although I previously gave him my Piaggio X9 two wheel scooter, it has zero safety features. He had a low side get off last year which made me very nervous and I want him riding the most stable and safest platform I can offer to him.

“The 2018 Piaggio MP3 500 ie LT Sport is the first ‘three-wheeler’ in the world to boast an anti-lock braking system (ABS) integrated with ASR traction control (Acceleration Slip Regulation) – A Piaggio Group exclusive and technological first in this category.”

So…

Yep…that will do the trick!

He gets this almost new 2018 MP3 500. He is going to love it.

Nathan and I will drive to TN next week to pick it up (they have to unlock my trailer 😝). It will be a great Dad / Son road trip adventure. Looking forward to it immensely. 😄👍🙏

Then we can ride together on our MP3’s!

(Thank God I’ve run out of people to buy a motorcycle for! 😵‍💫😄😵‍💫)

View attachment 31081View attachment 31082View attachment 31083View attachment 31084View attachment 31085View attachment 31086View attachment 31087View attachment 31088View attachment 31089
Does it come with a Guard dog ?
Congratulation Nathan !

And I was very good! I only came home with Nate’s scooter. Probably as I couldn’t fit one of these in there too! 😆😆😆

IMG 1834 IMG 1812

BTW: Sloan’s in Murfreesboro is an amazing multi-line dealer. Awesome building and selection all on 1 floor. Hundreds of motorcycles from like 10-12 marques.

Unfortunately, they also just dropped Moto Guzzi. Too upsetting to their customers they told me. Same issues we read about here.

Moto Guzzi is really blowing it here in the USA.

So sad.

Oh and I forgot…2 days ago, I didn’t buy a motorcycle, but I bought a beautiful (only used 2 times) Kompact Kamp Mini Mate Motorcycle Camper.

My best friend Mark likes going places and camping. I’m usually a hotel guy and I don’t sleep on the ground anymore so…compromise.

View attachment 31090View attachment 31091View attachment 31092View attachment 31093View attachment 31094
View attachment 31096

I wonder how fast you can go around corners. ?

View attachment 31090View attachment 31091View attachment 31092View attachment 31093View attachment 31094
View attachment 31096

I wonder how fast you can go around corners. ?

Back