• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio 2012 NTX

roofus

Tuned and Synch'ed
My Guzzi dealer just phoned me to tell my that my 2012 Stelvio NTX is somewhere in Eastern Canada on a truck heading toward the dealership as I type! I hope to have it for the weekend. It's a long week-end in Canada!!! :D

roofus said:
My Guzzi dealer just phoned me to tell my that my 2012 Stelvio NTX is somewhere in Eastern Canada on a truck heading toward the dealership as I type!

Excellent news!

That means the gondolas have safely made the Atlantic crossing and the U.S. bikes should be hopefully on their way as well.
That phone call might ruin this weekend's ride plans, but will greatly improve the following weekend's plans

Exciting news!
Be sure to take plenty of pictures. We'll be watching.

Great! Maybe mine will be arriving in Ohio very soon. The dealer had told me that Guzzi had said "sometime in May, possibly June". I hope May is correct.

Roofus,

any updates on where the bike is now?

I am waiting for some front fork legs to come in so I can ride my recently purchased slightly used 09 Stelvio for the very first time. Hopefully they were in the same shipment as your bike and hopefully they don't take ages to ship all the way out here to BC.

Congrats on the bike and enjoy!

Isn't this the most annoying thing about Moto.Guzzi? Has anybody seen a 2012 Stelvio in person yet? Still waiting for mine from All Season Sports in Wooster, Ohio. :whistle:

Each beautiful riding day is pure agony. :angry:

I've been told by my dealer, Rose Farm Classics in Woodstock, IL, that my Orange NTX is on a ship in Houston and, as soon as it clears Customs, it will be trucked to them. It should be available to me sometime in June, which for the Orange bikes, was the original schedule. I'm looking forward to it.

ChuckH said:
I've been told by my dealer, Rose Farm Classics in Woodstock, IL, that my Orange NTX is on a ship in Houston and, as soon as it clears Customs, it will be trucked to them. It should be available to me sometime in June, which for the Orange bikes, was the original schedule. I'm looking forward to it.

congratulation - but the orange one will be no NTX, just a simple Stelvio 1200 8V.
NTX are only available in matt finish black.

I own an orange (terra siena) one :mrgreen:

ferdi said:
congratulation - but the orange one will be no NTX, just a simple Stelvio 1200 8V.
NTX are only available in matt finish black. I own an orange (terra siena) one

Ferdi,

The Guzzi-USA website indicates they're only bringing the Model NTX bikes into the States. They do show two colors -- Black and Orange.

They may decide to bring that Model 8V in next year, but who knows?

ferdi said:

You are mistaken. At the dealer meeting it was clearly told that the NTX for the North American market will come in both black and orange colors. This is also reflected in the online website which was just recently completely revamped. :D

http://www.motoguzzi-us.com/motorcycles ... 0-ntx.html

- Scott

scottmastrocinque said:
ferdi said:

You are mistaken. At the dealer meeting it was clearly told that the NTX for the North American market will come in both black and orange colors. This is also reflected in the online website which was just recently completely revamped. :D

http://www.motoguzzi-us.com/motorcycles ... 0-ntx.html

- Scott

I am sorry, I thought that colors were the same as in Europe.
Seems that colors really are different for Europe and US
- http://uk.motoguzzi.it/#/motoguzzi/UK/e ... 200-4V-abs
- http://uk.motoguzzi.it/#/motoguzzi/UK/e ... 200-4V-NTX

davisbrunt said:
Roofus,

any updates on where the bike is now?

I am waiting for some front fork legs to come in so I can ride my recently purchased slightly used 09 Stelvio for the very first time. Hopefully they were in the same shipment as your bike and hopefully they don't take ages to ship all the way out here to BC.

Congrats on the bike and enjoy!

Unfortunately, it didn't make it for the long weekend. It should be at the dealer tomorrow (Tues the 22) Then I can pick it up a day or two after that. I will have it for next weekend, for sure!

We still had a good long weekend though, the weather was great and I got a lot of time logged on my V7 Cafe.

scottmastrocinque said:
Did it arrive at your dealer? :)
I am tired or waiting, new suite, boots...I am not spending another dime until the NTX gets here. In fact, I am going to Montana this weekend on 4 wheels. I WANT MY NTX!!! :evil:

Holeshot08 said:
scottmastrocinque said:
I am tired or waiting, new suite, boots...I am not spending another dime until the NTX gets here. In fact, I am going to Montana this weekend on 4 wheels. I WANT MY NTX!!! :evil:

Me too! I have all new gear, and the garage is spotless and ready for the Black Beauty, but STILL, no NTX yet. Hell of a way to inspire customer satisfaction Moto Guzzi. The part I hate most is the ambiguity. If they said "arriving the week of...", I could tolerate that, but the constant lack of reliable timelines is simply unacceptable in the modern world.

Guess Roofus hasn't got his yet either as I would assume he would have announced it by now.

So, we all continue to wait... :evil:

scottmastrocinque said:
Holeshot08 said:
scottmastrocinque said:

Me too! I have all new gear, and the garage is spotless and ready for the Black Beauty, but STILL, no NTX yet. Hell of a way to inspire customer satisfaction Moto Guzzi. The part I hate most is the ambiguity. If they said "arriving the week of...", I could tolerate that, but the constant lack of reliable timelines is simply unacceptable in the modern world.

Guess Roofus hasn't got his yet either as I would assume he would have announced it by now.

So, we all continue to wait... :evil:

Funny ... well not really funny FUNNY, but I had sent an email to Moto Guzzi Corporate telling them what I think about the quality of customer service in the US ... and so far no response :unsure:

It took four weeks to get a tail light assembly in! I would hate to think of something breaking on the Stelvio that would have it stuck in the garage waiting for parts.

With adventure touring taking off like it is Moto Guzzi could really make an impact, especially with the new (to US) NTX. I just got back from the Overland Expo in Flagstaff and I was the only Moto Guzzi there. I was so hoping to see an NTX or two.

Back