• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Toronto

Sorry I've been out of touch guys - crazy busy.
Between family functions, a wedding, visitors from out of town and vacation, my weekends are done until mid-August. My only riding right now is going to work and sneaking out for a ride at night.

I'll have to hook up with you guys at a later time for a weekend meet.

We might be better off communicating by email instead of this forum. I'll give you my email address by PM.

Bruno

Brubon wrote:
Hi Guys. My name is Bruno and I'm in Etobicoke as well. I've got a black 2007 Griso which I purchased in September of 2007. I was torn whether to change the stock exhaust because I didn't want to mess with the look but I just changed it and revealed the true Guzzi sound. Am I happy or what?? The unit I chose really fits the bike well. The video/sound quality is pretty bad, but you can hear it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFkNZDmB ... xt_from=PL

Let me know if you guys want to hook up and exchange some adventures of Moto Guzzi ownership. I've got a few beauties.

Great sounding bike Bruno

Hey Andrew, Bruno : So far so good with Motoretta service , I got nothing to complain about, everything has been dealt with that I asked for and I gotta say I get treated well by the staff there. Had my bike in a couple of times now and no issues with anything service wise.
FBC

Hi Bruno, I was at Motoretta a couple of days ago where I bought the engine oil and the filter I was talking about in my other post. It's good to hear that you're happy with their service. Maybe I should give them another chance. It's just very convenient for me as it's just a 15 minute ride from my place. I think I'll service the bike myself but let them take care of the valve clearance adjustments and the gearbox fluid (I've tried to release the bolt without success).

andrew

Hey guys, I have already communicated with Doug, but I thought I would introduce myself to the other Guzzi riders in the Toronto area. I am a couple of hours away in London. Inglis Cycle Center is my dealer. I was only able to put 860 km. on my Stelvio after purchasing it in mid-November, so I haven't had any servicing done there yet, but I have dealt with them for many years and I have complete confidence in this dealership. Co-owner Gord Inglis is a friend of mine, and he also happens to be an excellent mechanic. It is nice to see there is a network of Guzzi owners in this area, and GuzziTech appears to be a great source of information for all things Moto Guzzi.
I have been riding for about forty years now, starting on old school Triumphs. Since then, I have had a couple of Yamahas, a Harley Electra-Glide, a BMW R100RS, a Kawasaki Concours (great bike!), and finally a three-wheeled Can-Am Spyder Roadster prior to the Guzzi. Unfortunately, the Spyder proved somewhat tempermental and unreliable, and my wife hated riding on the back (no leaning, and she always felt like the G force was trying to throw her off the thing) so I swapped it out for the Stelvio. I added a Givi V46 top box (same one I had on the Spyder) and when I take it in for its first service in the spring, my friends at Inglis will be installing the factory accessory engine guards and heated hand grips.
I hope I will be able to get together with some of you guys during the 2010 riding season.
Stay warm, and let's hope for an early spring! :mrgreen:
Regards,
Bruce

Back