• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V100 Registry and Pic Thread

This bike might've been registered here previously as I picked it up used with 140 miles last Friday
Nice, congrats! It had not been registered here. If you have the owner's name, please email it to info @guzzitech.com so we can keep on file. Always fun to have.

Hello all, this is my first Guzzi, and it is the V100 Mandello S Verde!
My VIN is #ZGUMGB002PM000073
I am the first owner in Sweden who got a V100 out on the streets, so a bit special feeling.
Delivery was 17 March 2023.

IMG 2072 IMG 9442

Last edited:
By the way, what is the number on the placat left side far down on the engine?
The one with the eagles on each side.
I searched here but didn’t get any search results.
I figured it is the serial number, but I may as well be wrong 😅

A love affair renewed. First flight and WOW.....just, well, WOW!

This is my third Guzzi ...my wife rolled her eyes and suggested I get roadside assistance. She remembers the phone calls from hundreds of miles from home - '06 Nevada 750ie (re-entry bike, new - 2006 to 2008) and a '13 Stelvio NTX (2015-2017) - I'm one of the poor souls who had a fragging clutch - I vowed off the brand. But the truth is the purest motorcycle fun I've ever had was on a Guzzi....the love never truly vacated...and this V100 from the very first look just got me. 65 y.o. now and life is too short to wish for things you can have today...... (and it really is better to ask for forgiveness).

PXL 20230806 161821698

PXL 20230806 161838754

.... and professing nautical roots I showed the newcomer the James River. OK no aircraft carriers, but water is water, and I promised the Navale a trip to Hampton Roads to salivate at the flat tops parked there.

PXL 20230806 174121863

OTR 8/4/23. Glen Allen, VA. ZGUMGUA19PM000011

~250 miles into it. The bars are a tad buzzy, you can feel it through the pegs too. The motor is a little lumpy, but not like the old big blocks. Heat from the cylinders, yeah that as well; ooomph at +90°F 65%RH at a stop. Delicious. It is why I'm back, a genuine rider connected to the bike motorcycle experience.

But this isn't your father's Moto Guzzi, is it?

Looking forward to a long and happy marriage and for sure I want to avoid my wife's 'I told you so' admonishment.

Thanks for all the early V100 adopters, the comments and experiences were invaluable.

See you on the road. John.

Last edited:
A love affair renewed. First flight and WOW.....just, well, WOW!

….

But this isn't your father's Moto Guzzi, is it?

Looking forward to a long and happy marriage and for sure I want to avoid my wife's 'I told you so' admonishment.

Thanks for all the early V100 adopters, the comments and experiences were invaluable.

See you on the road. John.

Welcome BritGit! And, nice Navale!! I hope we all have a great ride👍😁 (my wife took some convincing too😉)!

About time I did this:
Verde V100S
ZGUMGUB05PM000058
DOP March 10, 2023 from Star Motorsports in Knoxville, Tennessee
20230310 130504

Added previously ordered MG accessories on April 3, 2023. Saddlebags, centerstand, engine guards, and USB dash plug for my Quadlock phone mount.
20230403 103254

20230403 114307

20230403 142213

20230403 200320

Added the Evotech radiator guard on July 21, 2023, and attempted to add the Evotech handlebar ends, but although the ad stated they were for both the V100 and V100S, that wasn't true. Currently waiting on the correct barends. 20230722 103212
The bike currently has just over 3600 miles, but has been parked for a couple weeks now. New tires are waiting in the garage for the front and rear axle nut tool from GuzziTech, since metal belts don't provide as much traction as rubber !

20230721 111447 20230810 084644

About time I did this:
Verde V100S
ZGUMGUB05PM000058
DOP March 10, 2023 from Star Motorsports in Knoxville, Tennessee
View attachment 31554

Added previously ordered MG accessories on April 3, 2023. Saddlebags, centerstand, engine guards, and USB dash plug for my Quadlock phone mount.
View attachment 31555

View attachment 31556

View attachment 31557

View attachment 31558

Added the Evotech radiator guard on July 21, 2023, and attempted to add the Evotech handlebar ends, but although the ad stated they were for both the V100 and V100S, that wasn't true. Currently waiting on the correct barends.View attachment 31559
The bike currently has just over 3600 miles, but has been parked for a couple weeks now. New tires are waiting in the garage for the front and rear axle nut tool from GuzziTech, since metal belts don't provide as much traction as rubber !
Wow, that is some worn rubbers for that mileage.
And on the sides especially.
Have you been on a track with the bike?

LOTS of twisty roads around here.
Very familiar with your area and Killboy. He shot a Press Event way back in 2005 (the MGS-01 image in my signature is from him @ Barber).
Tell you what, if you get the spring preload correct for you solo and two up, you'll enjoy it 10x more.

Back