Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

V350TT

Discussion in 'Quota & TT' started by Campagman, May 12, 2014.

1. Campagman

Campagman Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Anyone got one of these, a 350 TT.

I've agreed a deal to buy it, imported from Italy, 22000km, circa 1984-86, very clean, it looks like its never been off road!

Found in a barn near Milan with a bunch of other bikes.

Needs a battery and the carbs sorting out, runs on one pot only.

$_12 (1).JPG

2. Campagman

Bumped,,,,,,,,,,,,so nobody got one?

I've had it dated as 1984 by the MG Owners Club in the UK.

Not had time to tinker yet

3. airhead_irl

airhead_irl Just got it firing!

The TT is a pretty rare beast so I'm not surprised that you got no replies !

4. Campagman

Finally started some work.:)
    Low compression on the left, so pulled the head off, looks like the valves need relapping.
    Carbs were full of crud, fork oil was black, brakes fluid likewise but the brake system is Ok bar a front hose, all the seals were like new:)
    Oh and the starter motor is a bit sticky - may be needs that extra wire direct from the battery.

2015-01-03 17.43.44.jpg 2015-01-02 19.03.42.jpg

5. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Quite a project, sorry I missed this until now. Congrats on the purchase, and keep us updated on your progress.

6. Campagman

OK, heads cleaned up, de-coked and valves relapped, compression improved.

I did both sides

Already stripped and cleaned the carbs, just new gaskets and seals

So thought I'd just pop the tank back on and see it it work start.

Well f**k me, it started almost first time, , just needed a few spins to get the fuel in:):):)

Have a listen/look here

Sounds rough but then nothing set up in this clip, I need to balance the carbs etc and set the cables, check the gaps etc

So all it needs now is the brakes to be fitted, refill the forks, do a lot more cleaning and then on the road:):)

7. abbienormal

abbienormal High Miler GT Famiglia

I just love the looks of this. It would make a nice addition to my stable if I could find one stupid cheap. I have never seen one. I might even be able to reach the ground from the seat!

8. johnno

johnno Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

great to see you got it up and running ,there is one for sale at North Leicester Motorcycles in the UK for £2600 .I ve seen a few about in the uk but never got to talk to the owners . If it handles anything like my 650 you will have fun,fun,fun . My 650 enjoys green lanes so your 350 should be happy also:clap:

9. mentalfloss

mentalfloss Just got it firing!

I have a 86 V65TT and it is rare but your V35TT makes mine look mainstream.

10. Campagman

Yep, in the UK and its now sold, I got it running and lost interest.

11. redwitch

redwitch Tuned and Synch'ed

Hi everybody.

I am looking for infos about the small and very rare V35NTX, a bike sold beetween 1985 and 1988, with a 350cc engine and a trail frame and forks. It was a fine little bike, and it seems none has survived. I intend to try and rebuild one, but I would have to find a frame, this being very different from the roadster. All informations appreciated, and maybe an old bike from the back of a garage available somewhere, but rather in europe, I don't think this model has been sold in US. a little picture to show the baby itself. Unknown-1.jpeg
    thanks for any tips, and good rides to all.
    HG.

12. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Welcome to the GT Forum HG. They are quite rare, but I've combined your post with this thread for above info for you to see. The TT was only brought into the States as a V65TT, see; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/v65tt.1434/ -- also see; odd-bike.com/2014/04/moto-guzzi-v-twin-off-roaders.html

13. tobinh

tobinh Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

I'd love to find one of these myself. the wacky insurance rates here in BC means anything under 400ccs is basically free to run, and a bike like this would suit me perfectly.

I have no idea how to go about importing one tho.