Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

V7/9 Fuel Filter Replacement How-To

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Aug 22, 2019.

1. roadscum

roadscum Cruisin' Guzzisti

Anyone here know if the V85 also used the POS 1/2 & 1/2 filter???

Paul

2. Blue on Black

Blue on Black Just got it firing!

Thanks for the video. Changed out the fuel filter today on my 2017 Stone and I'll admit, went back and re-watched it a couple of times to get the right mojo for removal of the pump. It went well and the all-metal filter is installed. Yep, bloated, soft yellow plastic on the old filter. For fun I ran the Mahle number to see what that filter looks like new. What a difference- smooth white plastic. Definitely not the correct filter for this application! This should be a TSB from the factory.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    PepperoniBros. and RAYT like this.
  3. aproud1

aproud1 Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Thanks for the video. This would have been more complicated without knowing the moves for getting out. Came out and right back in with no problems. Much easier than expected.

Mine was bloated and looked ready to pop. Around 1700 miles on a 2018 Milano.

GT-Rx® likes this.