• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Wow those rear lights and indicators (flashers) are certainly different from the European versions.
Yes, North America is stuck in the Ice Age when it comes to motorcycle "requirements." We're finally seeing some changes in the Automotive industry, so hope to see it spill over into the two-wheel segment.

My two new rides;
- 2022 V85TT Centinario
- 2021 V7 850 Special

View attachment 27051

This is awesome!
The funny coincidence is you basically have my first Guzzi and current Guzzi together.
My Centenario is just like yours, and my ex-bike 2018 V7III Milano looks nearly identical to your 850 Special.
Wish I still had that one...
IMG 1362

My Centenario is just like yours, and my ex-bike 2018 V7III Milano looks nearly identical to your 850 Special.
Wish I still had that one...
Love to get your VIN#'s ands related for these here if you have the info, even if they're sold. Always fun to see for future owners.

My first Guzzi.
Thanks for posting. Hope you'll add your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. This is the section you'll most likely be in the most. Enjoy and post often!

IMG 8497
My first Guzzi!! I've owned everything else figured I needed one of these. I've drooled over this bike for 10yrs now I own it!! Slower than my previously owned Italians, Tuono & Hypermotard but so much more character! Now I need slipons and a proper mapping.

Hello to everyone!
New user here from Valencia, SPAIN. I bought a second hand Classic V7 2009. Beautiful bike with only 18.000km on it and looking as new.
This is my first guzzi and my first motorcycle as well. Before this one i had only two 125cc scooters. I felt in love with the vibration and the sound of this bike!
My background is electro mechanic technician and naval architect (I race sailboats as well).
Fede

WhatsApp Image 2023 02 15 at 193350
VIN number is ZGULW0088M112123

Last edited:
Hello to everyone!
New user here from Valencia, SPAIN. I bought a second hand Classic V7 2009. Beautiful bike with only 18.000km on it and looking as new.
Hi Fede, congrats and welcome to the GT Forum! Your first Guzzi?
I copied your post here so we can get your VIN# and related for the first post of this (Registry and pic) thread. Look forward to your reply with this info to add. Hope to see you here often.

View attachment 28569
My first Guzzi!! I've owned everything else figured I needed one of these. I've drooled over this bike for 10yrs now I own it!! Slower than my previously owned Italians, Tuono & Hypermotard but so much more character! Now I need slipons and a proper mapping.
Nice, what pipes are on there now ?
Loud ? , get us a short recording with you phone ;)

Je to moje prvé. Dúfam, že to nie je posledné, aj keď nie som človek, ktorý veci strieda. Keďže som stále bažantom vo svete dvoch kolies (okrem bicykla), ani druhé tak skoro nebude. VIN: ZGULDA000JM001356

It's my first. I hope it's not the last, although I'm not one to rotate things. Since I'm still a pheasant in the world of two wheels (apart from the bicycle), there won't be another anytime soon.

IMG 1701

Nice, what pipes are on there now ?
Loud ? , get us a short recording with you phone ;)
Pipes are just cheapo ebay open pipe slip from what I can tell. I love loud but are obnoxious harley loud. Runs like crap too. Gonna get some proper slipsons then start troubleshooting the map, plugs and airbox.

first time Guzzi owner #60 Carbon Dark
louie from Riverisde, California
Congrats, and thanks for posting. I copied your photos here to this thread. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post here. Did you buy it used?

Back