• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

2021 Special, purchased 3.11.23. VIN ZGUKZUB01MM000085
Cedar Park, TX
As pictured: LED bulb in the headlight, grip puppies, cramp buster (till I get comfortable enough to loosen my grip), Piaggio crash bar, Dart windscreen, Agostini mufflers. Have since added some Ebay adjustable clutch/brake levers to make the reach a little easier, will probably look for a nicer set at some point.
Also have a 70 Ambassador going through restoration, probably bit off more than I can chew with the engine but hopefully I'll figure it out.

20230526 162021

I realized that for as long as I’ve been a member in this forum, I’ve never added to this thread so here goes.

My first bike, a 2015 V7 Special. Got it in….had to be something like May 2015 or something like that.

VIN# ZGULWUA17FM200253

IMG 8515

Followed that up in June 2022 with a Centenario. As much as I looked at trying out other bikes the look of the V7 just pulled me back in.

VIN# ZGUKZUA07NM000742

IMG 9150

I realized that for as long as I’ve been a member in this forum, I’ve never added to this thread so here goes.

My first bike, a 2015 V7 Special. Got it in….had to be something like May 2015 or something like that.

VIN# ZGULWUA17FM200253

View attachment 30721

Followed that up in June 2022 with a Centenario. As much as I looked at trying out other bikes the look of the V7 just pulled me back in.

VIN# ZGUKZUA07NM000742

View attachment 30722
Beautiful bike, Jstorm. I’ve been looking at those GC Corse dash covers. Do you have a lowered display? I’ve been wondering if the dash cover and lowered display fit together well…

Beautiful bike, Jstorm. I’ve been looking at those GC Corse dash covers. Do you have a lowered display? I’ve been wondering if the dash cover and lowered display fit together well…
Thanks! My display is centered and lowered. It's pretty much a center mount that you can get off the GTM store plus longer bolts and nylon spacers to drop the display. It tucks in right under the dash cover nicely though you may have to play around with headlight height and mounting angle of the cover to get the display at an angle that doesn't peak out of the cover.

Last edited:
Should have done this registry till now; sorry no photos but will add one as soon as find opportunity to ride it (job related- still 600 km on it in three months although a rainless nice mediterranean summer)
2022 Grey V7 850 VIN ...ZGUKZB00NM003387

Should have done this registry till now; sorry no photos but will add one as soon as find opportunity to ride it (job related- still 600 km on it in three months although a rainless nice mediterranean summer)
2022 Grey V7 850 VIN ...ZGUKZB00NM003387
Thanks for posting! Stone or Special? Date of purchase? Care to list your city in Turkey?

I rode almost this same loop in the Riding rain yesterday- go caught 1/3 of the way…. It looked like I might get away with it :wasntme:
but today riding in The Reverse direction - with No liquid Sunshine it was much more enjoyable !

Attachments

• IMG_2963.jpeg
    IMG_2963.jpeg
    290.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
2021 Special, purchased 3.11.23. VIN ZGUKZUB01MM000085
Cedar Park, TX
As pictured: LED bulb in the headlight, grip puppies, cramp buster (till I get comfortable enough to loosen my grip), Piaggio crash bar, Dart windscreen, Agostini mufflers. Have since added some Ebay adjustable clutch/brake levers to make the reach a little easier, will probably look for a nicer set at some point.
Also have a 70 Ambassador going through restoration, probably bit off more than I can chew with the engine but hopefully I'll figure it out.

View attachment 30661
I have the same colour here in New Zealand, good choice.
Question, what LED bulb did you use that fits in the headlight?

Re the seat I bought the factory high gel insert seat, I wanted to add 25mm to seat height, not cheap but it's good does the job and looks stock except it's black not brown, certainly recommend it.
Have also upgraded the rear shocks and ditched the factory Dunlop tyes we get here.

I have the same colour here in New Zealand, good choice.
Question, what LED bulb did you use that fits in the headlight?

Re the seat I bought the factory high gel insert seat, I wanted to add 25mm to seat height, not cheap but it's good does the job and looks stock except it's black not brown, certainly recommend it.
Have also upgraded the rear shocks and ditched the factory Dunlop tyes we get here.
Car Work Box H4 that someone on YouTube recommended, just a cheap H4 to confirm it would work, I'll try replacing it with a Sylvania if it goes out. Amazing difference over the stock bulb.

Tires and suspension will be next for me, but have a roof to replace and two vehicles with hail damage that need to be repaired first so probably not soon. It will be a bit before I find the limits of the stock setup anyway.

I see the color as a variant of silver/blues on some of the older Guzzis. My grandparents had a silver/blue colored one for a short while back in the 1980s. I can think of other colors I'd rather have but it's kind of nostalgic for me.

A more comfy seat would be nice, but as for height I'd have to add the same amount to the sole of my shoe. Kind of like the brown anyway.

Back