Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'Cal 1400 8V' started by GT-Rx®, Jul 22, 2013.

1. GFMCO

GFMCO Just got it firing!

Updated with Pic. 20160916_105143.jpg 20160916_105153.jpg

blakbird and keeft-mgx like this.
  2. hcuellart

hcuellart Just got it firing!

Bought my California Custom 2014 just last month from a dealer in The Woodlands, Tx and had it shipped to Atlanta. Had 1250mi in it, so basically new.
    VIN ZGULVC013EM200084
    I changed the cylinder heads to the red ones.
    Regards,
    Homero

Attached Files:

3. Uss

Uss Tuned and Synch'ed

Got delivery of my Eldorado earlier this week. Couldn't get over the pure pleasure it delivered on my first ride. If that is a prelude to what is yet to come I could spend the next few months in the saddle. Posting a photo of the first ride on the Yarra Trail in Melbourne, Australia.

Attached Files:

4. Chet Van Aken

Chet Van Aken Tuned and Synch'ed

2014 California Touring, ZGULVC007EM112050 purchased may 2015 at Sloan's in Murfreesboro TN. Added top case and passenger floor boards plus lower wind deflectors. Currently 13500 miles.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  5. wadawe

wadawe Just got it firing!

Love that seat! Is that an aftermarket seat or was the original seat modified locally?

6. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Beauty, congrats. Hope you'll post your VIN# and the rest of the info for the first post of this thread.
    Enjoy!

7. chrisjoffe

chrisjoffe Just got it firing!

Recently bought a 2014 Touring (ZGULVC009EM112051) with about 5200 miles on it. It's currently getting its 6000 mile service and once over from the local dealer, as well as some new tires. It has unbaffled Agostini pipes on it but they're a bit raspy so I have the DB-Killers on order.

8. GT-Rx®

Thanks Chris, congrats and welcome to the GT and Guzzi Famiglia. Care to list your location and date of purchase for the Registry? Looks like the bike was owned by Thomas G in Tarzana, CA prior. You buy it from him?
    Enjoy the bike... sure you will. I can get the fueling sorted for you via my full fueling kit list in this section and on the online Store tab above under fueling.

9. chrisjoffe

chrisjoffe Just got it firing!

I'm in Atlanta. The bike got here from a chopper shop in Palm Bay, FL on 11/2 and I've put about 700 miles on it since. I've been in the Guzzi Famiglia for nearly 20 years and this is my fourth. I had a '83 LMIII, a '97 Sport1100i, still have a '98 EV and now this. I will probably look into your fueling kit once my wallet and wife recover from this purchase.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  10. LuftWolf

LuftWolf Tuned and Synch'ed

Upgraded seat to Corbin, polished the brake/clutch levers & switched out the OEM valve covers for the Gloss Red Heads. IMG_1108.JPG IMG_1109.JPG

bobw and John L like this.
  11. Guzzidog54

Guzzidog54 Just got it firing!

Just picked up this 2015 this weekend with only 500 miles!

-Tedric Potzka, Arizona USA

Attached Files:

John L likes this.
  12. elvisboy77

elvisboy77 Just got it firing!

Nice one!

13. blakbird

blakbird Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

GFMCO,

I really like the lay back license plate holder, major improvement over MGs overly complex tail wagger.

Did you fabricate the mount, reinforce the fender, overcome major OEM design flaws etc to get such a good fit.

Since you've already done the research, measuring, purchasing, fitting etc. .... Your insights into fabrication needed and/or parts purchased would be much appreciated.

14. Eldo1400

Eldo1400 Cruisin' Guzzisti

2016 Eldorado, ZGULVC02XGM200093, Bought 3/4/17 at PCH Powersports in MDR. Phil H in Hollywood, CA.

Guzzi QTR SML.jpg

Mrmerlin, Harry H, Uss and 2 others like this.
  15. Uss

Uss Tuned and Synch'ed

Welcome to the Eldo fraternity...great selection. It is a great machine and you won't be able to get enough of it!

Happy & safe rides....

Eldo1400 and John L like this.
  16. Harry H

Harry H Tuned and Synch'ed

IMG_5454.jpg
    Here is my 2016 Eldorado purchased 2/2/17 from Pro Italia in Glendale. New friend blessed it yesterday. Guess who.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    Didier, Eldo1400, Quattroa4m and 2 others like this.
  17. caswain

caswain Tuned and Synch'ed

Now thats a good photo, you will have to tell the story of how that come about, he's a big bloke isn't he

Harry H likes this.
  18. Harry H

Harry H Tuned and Synch'ed

He is a big bloke, with a big warm personality! Story is, a good friend of mine meets with a group of guys every Saturday morning to talk about bike builds, fabrication, painting, techniques and life in general. I was invited to join them and he attends. I've only been to one meeting but what a bunch of great guys. Looks like I'll be getting up early on Saturdays!

19. roadventure

roadventure High Miler GT Famiglia

Please excuse my ignorance. Who the hell is "he? :wondering:

20. GT-Rx®

BCarnage, Harry H and John L like this.