• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

F.S.M. at the Rock Store - Feb. 13th

Re: F.S.M. at the Rock Store - Feb. 7th

Bangers and Mash at Jon's house!
bangers_and_mash.jpeg

SoCalDon said:
Bangers and Mash at Jon's house!
bangers_and_mash.jpeg

Good grief! That looks almost edible! US cooking is obviously looking up since Jude and I visited :twisted: .

Yo, Jon, the Scura needs a good flogging now and again and you're just the bloke to do it :lol: .

At the moment, since no bugger in the US has two pennies to rub together and nobody wants the Mighty 'S' I reckon I'll have to ship it to New Zealand and leave it there, I'd prefer the Griso but perhaps I'll take 'em both.

Pete

Sunday Sunday Sunday!
Jon sent me this last year around this time.
I'll share.
sunday_sunday13ap.gif

I'm riding the Convert.

I challenge all of you cowards!
Dare to take on the "The Black Knight" 1976 Guzzi Automatic.
monty-python-and-the-holy-grail1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMkth8FWno

I think the battery is charged up enough not to leave me somewhere.
James and I will be rockn' the oldies.

Im usually in support for sunday, despite the crowds, because everyone likes it. But i cant do sunday, so anyone in for saturday, (guzzibob?) let me know and we'll figure something out.

It's not about principle anymore, it's the 2nd sunday of the month.

Sat AM at Starbucks it is at least for the two of us, though I would prefer pushing it back to 9:30. That OK with you, Spaceclam? If not, I'll brave the early mornng cold to get my butt in gear earlier. Whaddaya say?

Anybody else up for Saturday? JD, Mohawkeye?

Not to say any of you that want to go Sunday can't do so.......

Todays ride on the Convert was as much a meditation as it was a ride.

Peace

IMAG0116.jpg

The calm Pacific Ocean from a Malibu perch.
IMAG0117.jpg

Stopped at the Rock Store to pee. Then back on the bike.
It was way to cool there for the likes of me.

IMAG0118.jpg

The great oak. Much like the Convert...
IMAG0119.jpg

Splendor in the grass.
IMAG0120.jpg

julie-andrews-the-sound-of-music.jpg

I'm in for Saturday the 13th -- I''ll be "there" (Starbucks? RS?) whenever you guys decide.

OK then, for those of us who can't or won't go to the RS on Sunday Feb 14th, instead we meet Saturday, 9:30 AM at the Starbucks at Topanga & Ventura. So far me, Spaceclam & Mohawkeye. Maybe some want to go BOTH Sat & Sun next weekend?

I'll also make a new thread just for this.

SMM/Rock Store ride Sat Feb 13

OK then, for those of us who can't or won't go to the RS on Sunday Feb 14th (postponed from the usual first Sunday, Feb 7), instead we meet Saturday, 9:30 AM at the Starbucks at Topanga & Ventura, then ride the Santa Monica Mtns & thereabouts. So far me, Spaceclam & Mohawkeye. Maybe some want to go BOTH Sat & Sun next weekend? Anyway, anybody else in?

More riding is better than less riding.
I'll be out of town next weekend.
Hope you all have good weather.

Re: SMM/Rock Store ride Sat Feb 13

Just a bump.

I'll be there for sure. But after the rain today, i am going to consider this more of a cruise.

Re: SMM/Rock Store ride Sat Feb 13

You've got that right, Spaceclam. Think this tips the scales toward my taking the T3, easiest to control of my 3 in a dodgy situation, & if I gotta dump one, also the better choice. At least if the rain is done by early Wed as predicted, should be a lot better by Saturday.

Bob, I consolidated the topics to this one... will try and make it. Rocks, dirt and mud make for a real adventure. Pic below snapped amidst my 100mph+ blast in upstate Nevada during the Quota Rally circa 05.

Jack_6-05.jpg

Weekend forecast, sunny & low to mid 70's, a welcome change. Todd, maybe you can post on Friday as to how much progress has been made in cleaning up the roads in the SMM from teh mess they no doubt are now.

Back