Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above. WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

GT-Modded new turn-key V9/7

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Dec 1, 2015.

?

I...

Poll closed Jun 16, 2018.
  1. LOVE this concept, I'd buy one regardless of price

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. Think it's great, but I'll just buy a stock V9 B/R

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. I like the new models as is.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not interested at all in the small block

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jordan Yang

Jordan Yang Just got it firing!

V7III pump unit and Rail are the same part number as V9

Attached Files:

anders likes this.
  2. anders

anders Just got it firing!

Thank you from your answer. I`ll propably go with V7 after all. I didn`t know the performance increase in V7II to V7III. I`ll change the wheels later to spoked if i still feel that way. Propably the V7III Classic OEM spoked wheels fit straight to Stone and vice versa.

Going to see both bikes on next monday, but only to show room. There is none used V7iii or V9 for sale right know (small markets in here). Hopefully there will come more for sale before summer ends. After reading all the comments and reviews, i don`t want to buy V7ii anymore.

One more quoestion; What are the "fueling issues" on V7iii ? I tried to google that but didn`t find what does it mean in practically ?

3. vagrant

vagrant High Miler GT Contributor

4. Trout

Trout GT Reference

The fueling issues are from the factory tune to meet EPA standards which result in an engine that runs very lean.

Proper fueling will make the bike run better & last longer.
    If you plan to change the exhaust or air filter then you will have to have the fueling corrected.

this is true will all new bikes not just Guzzi's.