• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

North Georgia TAG ride

guzziknight said:
Tazio said:
yeah, but my money's on Yaniv, ..watch out for those quiet ones ;)

That's a bet I wouldn't take. I have no clue where this is!!!

A third "bluffer" maybe ?!? :eek:hmy:
Me thinks you boys have just pulled off the perfect "Hat Trick" of bluffs ;) ,

Gary has put the sale of his home on hold...
Wayne has unplugged his soldering iron...
Yaniv has left his beautiful newlywed in bed...

~and all are racing to the Tower! :evil: :woohoo: :lol:

Wouldn't it be something if Mr.Bill got there first ??!!

guzziknight said:
Maybe for most, these are enough clues, but I'm a little slow....
Hold tight, here's a couple very direct clues...

Take the year of the Salem Witch Trials, this will give you the address.

Now all you need is the name of the road( in this case it is a hwy.number)
and the number of solutions in an 8 queens puzzle will give you that hwy. number.
Throw in Fayetteville, GA and go get it !! :woohoo:
capiche?

A garden center near Fayetteville called Harps.

Now an EASY one.
A tree that may have to pay it's own taxes.
Beware of the Dawgs.

Attachments

• 20130330_123431.jpg
    20130330_123431.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 595
  • 20130330_151602.jpg
    20130330_151602.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 595
Tazio said:
guzziknight said:
Maybe for most, these are enough clues, but I'm a little slow....
Hold tight, here's a couple very direct clues...

Take the year of the Salem Witch Trials, this will give you the address.

Now all you need is the name of the road( in this case it is a hwy.number)
and the number of solutions in an 8 queens puzzle will give you that hwy. number.
Throw in Fayetteville, GA and go get it !! :woohoo:
capiche?

They are a dull lot, Tazio, aren't they? :laugh:

'Course, it took me awhile, too.

Could not get a nearby florist or nursery to pop properly (as I was on to "baby's breath," tho that gave me false leads to hospitals), and my approach was to use Harp Road, and do a "drone recon" via sat view on google maps 'til it popped. :whistle:

Bill

I will need to bow out of the TAG activities for awhile. I am going to take my '04 EVT to Riders Hill for service and leave it with Dave to sell. Timing works good for me as I am preparing my house for sale and will not be able to work on bike in the garage. Also when showing the house, I want as few items as possible stored there.

I should be back on a bike by late May or early June, though the next time I pick up a TAG, the photo will likely show a new ride. Wonder what it will be?

Gt928, gonna miss the interesting tags you always seem to pick out!!
We'll be here when you get back to us. Good luck w/ home sale
and the potential new ride!!!!

Found that sucker!!
S. Finley st. Athens!!
Great tag Mr.Wayne.
O.K. for my next Trick, er, I mean Tag, you'll have to hold your breath as my battery gave out in the camera at the place I had picked out !! :blink:
Sorry 'bout that.
Stay tuned....

Attachments

• DSCF5612.JPG
    DSCF5612.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 485
  • DSCF5611.JPG
    DSCF5611.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 485
Tag time...here we go.
Creepy, no?
Well the back story is quite bizarre also. Seems this character can't let go of the past...
Such a lost cause

Attachments

• DSCF5641.JPG
    DSCF5641.JPG
    786.4 KB · Views: 449
Bill Hagan said:
Nice.

But got it. :lol:

Check PM, Big T.

Bill

OMG ! Are you kidding me !!!! :shock:
Thankyou Mr.Bill, for establishing me as suspect unwilling in your little head game of "My Fastest Tag". :oops:
I feel dirty :dry: ...
Anyone else like to chime in on location :roll:

p.s. Mr.Bill, you are the Mac Daddy of Taggers B) good job!

Wayne Orwig said:
Tazio said:
Anyone else like to chime in on location :roll:

Give me some clues to those of us on the 'short bus'. :roll:

Mr.Wayne, WHAT you talk'in 'bout??!! THE SHORT BUS ROCKS!!!
I'll take a wild stab @ providing more usable info. :lol:
Wouldn't want the world to end because of my lousy clues ;)
Studying these 3 lines should put a dent in this tag locating quandary...

Attachments

• DSCF5642.JPG
    DSCF5642.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 689
  • DSCF5644.JPG
    DSCF5644.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 689
Not completely dead yet...But this tag seems to be :lol:

Attachments

• DSCF5639.JPG
    DSCF5639.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 628
The weekend weather has just sucked. I would prefer sunny at 40 over the 50 degree, dark clouds, wind and downpours.

Tazio said:
Not completely dead yet...But this tag seems to be :lol:

I got faith in you guys, this post's wording was just another clue.
~But it sure seems like it'll rain from now 'till Doomsday...

It's in the pauper's row, it's taller than any other marker in the cemetery.
~Lt. Gen. CSA Ret.

The race is on!

Attachments

• DSCF5643.JPG
    DSCF5643.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 550
Back