Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

NZ is not part of Australia!

Discussion in 'Australia/New Zealand' started by GrahamNZ, May 14, 2009.

1. swagzz

swagzz Cruisin' Guzzisti

Hi Graham
    yep you;re right about the lack of protection some people use butt we wear the vented kevlar jackets in summer as the leather just cooks you, its got me stuffed how the cows wear it all year:) .
    later swagzz

2. MalcNZ

MalcNZ Just got it firing!

Well I just read this all the way through.Interesting how the Aussies are always the ones to bring up the sheep.I believe at last count there were more of the critters in Aus but you had to travel further to find them and give em a bath 1st to get rid of the dust.How do you say fetish in Strine?
    Keep up the them and us banter and no one else will ever look to close.

3. beemer

beemer Tuned and Synch'ed

Hang on a minute, yes we do have a few sheep outback, thats why you guys come over herein droves.

4. rturo

rturo Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Great reading guys .. Can't both of you just agree on a dislike of Zard Efricans or Poms ?

I guess the "sheep" thing is just a Welsh fondness that came across the seas long ago.. B)

Here in England/UK/Britain/EU we don't even know what we are part of anymore .. though a price worth paying if it has stopped us slaughtering each other (and dragging you guys in as well)

Art (British mongrel)

5. beemer

beemer Tuned and Synch'ed

Happy New year guys,

Humour is a great thing, now Aussies and Kiwi's get along fine, infact one of the great things about our country is we work and play well together. Maybe its time we got stuck into the Poms, now that could be interesting.

Have a great day

6. Paxo

Paxo Cruisin' Guzzisti

Oi! There's a queue for that. Get in line. Happy New Year and don't you Aussies love your cricket! :whistle:

7. Mc Tool

Mc Tool Tuned and Synch'ed

Didnt think it would take me long to find an aussie bringing up sheep shaggin :D . Now Im pretty sure that the welsh are the instigators of this passtime , BUT the aussies are the true pioneers ( the velcro glove springs to mind ). What I find interesting is that no one has mentioned the
    ASHES
    I hear the aussie bob sleigh team has approched the aussie cricket team for a meeting , they wanted to find out how they went downhill so fast, apparently after this meeting the aussie batsmen were filled with optermism ( they were seen putting on sun screen ) but the person who stayed longest at the crease was the lady who irons thier pants. One spectator got a bit miffed and wanted his admission refunded , he went to the toilet and missed the whole aussie innings . What could Ricky Ponting put in his hand to ensure the next ball was a wicket .... a bat ( he'd be a lousey funeral director ... keeps loosing the ashes :D

8. swagzz

swagzz Cruisin' Guzzisti

I have a lovely lambs wool sheep cover for keeping my bum comfortable
    whilst perambulating on my motorised velocepide. :mrgreen:
    Also the sheep that it came off is probably well and truly stuffed ,roasted grilled or BBQ'd
    by now.
    :D

9. gomesnz

gomesnz Just got it firing!

That makes 4 of us. Based in Auckland and recent purchaser of a V85TT.....

10. scottmastrocinque

scottmastrocinque Scott Mastrocinque GT Famiglia

Australia? New Zealand?

Are these even real places? :think:

:D

Bill Hagan likes this.
  11. Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

There's thousands of 'em over in West Oz. Some bugger told 'em the Canning Stock Route was an annual event!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  12. DeadEye

DeadEye Cruisin' Guzzisti

When a dozen people with Guzzies from Greenland register they can get lumped in with New Foundland & Labrador !