• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Spine Registry & Pic Thread

Hello guys I wanted to inform you that Guzzi has issued the CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN of my v11 certifying that it is the serial number 001, in case of sale it certainly increases the value

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 7
  • ridotto 9.jpg
    ridotto 9.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 8
IMG 1153
Older pic of the siblings. They looks slightly different now, but not too much (agostini exhaust on red).
Red is ZGUKRAKR32M114695
Goldie is ZGUKRAKR12M114730

Greenie is up on the rack, still partly naked. It was NOS about 6-7 yrs ago when an acquaintance bought it, and he put about 1500 miles on it before he became impatient with it and parked it. After sitting not-well-stored for a couple years, I bought her, and am cleaning her up. Still under 2000 miles. VIN to come…

Been a while but yes we all hang onto our favoutite Guzzi's.
Andy,
My 96 1100 sport has been going strong with great tune up (sealed airbox, smooth bore intake tubes, new jetting etc but just given her a birthday at 34th miles..gearbox bearings & setup refresh (I run Proma in the gearbox & yes it had brittle plastic cage 13 ball bearings, so it had no wear marks).
With that & front fork seals + new oil, rear swing arm bearings & oil pressure guage; I can't wait to get it out on the road again.
Scott,
My 992 Sport (ex Centauro) now has 10,000 miles on the clock will belts changed, suspension reset 3Phase induction fans wired in.
Although I have supercharged badges on her ..it's really precharging because at full tit fans draw 30amps at 80th rpm - too much for the one battery, so I run then at about 10-15%. ( also less jet sound when your idling). Fuel diff is 45mpg naturally aspirated, 40mpg with fans. The make a big ddifference though by smoothing out the caminess, easily pulls from 3th rpm in 5th. If you give her WOT things happen very quickly & my mates reckon, it makes an awesome sound (Staintune exhaust).
I still think my 1100 would beat it tho because of the taller gearing. I have put a 180/70 profile rear tyre on (same OD as the Sport rear 18" tyre) which helps the Centauro gearing.

1703816760686 Resized 20230122 124615 1702202160625

Back