Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. The site owner Todd had surgery on Monday, and will be very slow to respond to all inquiries, including online Store questions.
  2. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if we can be of help. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  3. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase these. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'Stelvio Chat & Tech' started by GTM®, Nov 3, 2008.

1. sanddweller

sanddweller Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

.. And on the return journey via Sydney.
    rps20141102_223905.jpg

Brooksie and GTM® like this.
  2. WitchCityBallabio

WitchCityBallabio Cruisin' Guzzisti

A dirty Stelvio is a happy Stelvio. This year on a 3 day ride in Vermont.

[​IMG]

The weekend had everything from fast gravel to muddy single track. Every time I take the big girl off road, it impresses me how well it handles and how relatively easy it is to ride.

I did take a little digger in a mud hole at relatively slow speed and it of course broke the hand guard. It'll be getting bark busters this winter.

Brooksie likes this.
  3. motrhead

motrhead Just got it firing!

A week ago...just took the plates off until February.

IMG_00000752.jpg

4. theTurn

theTurn Just got it firing!

Just purchased it in Sacramento Thanksgiving week. Sunny day, but rode home two days in the rain to Eureka, CA. Well balanced and what a beauty:h:.

bridge.jpg

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    sanddweller likes this.
  5. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Indeed, congrats! That green is my favorite. Hope you'll add or send me your info for the first post of the Registry here, VIN# & Name. Welcome to the Forum and Famiglia. Hope you post often.

6. theTurn

One of my first rides on my new 2014 Moto Guzzi Stelvio​

sanddweller likes this.
  7. theTurn

Afternoon ride to California's Lost Coast

8. Bonafide Bob

Bonafide Bob Tuned and Synch'ed

That was cool, thanks for posting it.
    Bob

9. robclare

robclare Just got it firing!

Just picked mine up yesterday. 2011 4v in white.
    Brand new, forgotten stock. Now under a cover waiting for the Calgary weather to improve in 2 months or 4, depending on what the Rocky mountains say!
    This replaces the 2012 I had to sell before leaving the UK last year......

10. GTM®

Congrats Rob, do I have your info on the first post Registry? If not, can you send along both old and new to me direct email please; Todd at GuzziTech.com

11. mohawkeye

mohawkeye Cruisin' Guzzisti

Haven't done it on my Stelvio yet. The last time was 10-11 years ago with my wife on a Beemer 1100RS (with not quite enough spring travel :whew:), and we went the other way, leaving from Ferndale.

12. Siggy Javotnik

Siggy Javotnik Just got it firing!

Rich Oberdorfer, bought my '13 Stelvio NTX from Moto Guzzi Portland (Oregon) February, 2014. VIN ZGULZU01XDM112660 [​IMG]

13. GTM®

Thanks for the info, now added. Congrats and welcome to the GT & Stelvio Famiglia!

14. BritGit

BritGit Just got it firing!

Hi All:

From a lurker/researcher for a month, to a purchaser and owner for the past two months allow me to introduce my girl:

20150505_124744.JPG

....yeah, I know, she is a fat pig, but she is my fat pig and pretty with it!

A'12 {M111738...one of the first of the NTX in the US I think} as you know from the color, OTR as of 8/13, mine as of 4/15 with only 3,812 miles when she arrived; +6K now. Stock at time of purchase but now has PIAA lights, Euro turn signals, SW Motech pegs (not on this pic), Stucci big foot (oil cooler cover on order), Kreiga fork seal covers, Fenda Extenda to be fitted. Stock CARC breather removed and tube fitted up to the airbox area and a canisterctomy (no anesthesia...but I needed a beer).

Joins the '05 R12GS that is getting a little long in the tooth..but has been and remains a stellar performer.

Shout out and a BIG, BIG thank you to all the good folks on the site who have posted on the issues and fixes that helped with the decision to purchase and the TLC given since arrival. Recalls had been performed. The Hella on the RHS had burned (the PO was carrying 6 ..yes SIX 30amp fuses) - remedied with the PIAA's and individual fuses wired into the original connectors. Leaking fork seals...de-crisco'd with a Seal Doctor...just dandy now. CARC weeping around about 50% of the seam of the clam shell casing....which is much improved, in fact almost eliminated, with a change to Redline Shockproof Heavy (from Mobil 1 75W90)...did not want to pull it without giving this a shot first. Guzzidiag + Lonelec cable for TB Synch and TPS reset... after doing the usual 6K service items. She is singing now.. loving +4K, but still has the well documented flat notes.

Heidi K60's on hand .... Let's Go Places....

Cheers

John

15. GTM®

Cheers John, congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia. Where in CT are you? Sure you're in for some major enjoyment with her. Love to get all of your info for the first post of this thread. Post again/often.

16. theTurn

Put the Stelvio through endurance test on and off road California's Lost Coast. Handled well. Good thing I removed the cases! Thanks for the top case Todd.

17. mohawkeye

mohawkeye Cruisin' Guzzisti

Nice vid! Makes me want to do that again this summer - it's been 13 years, and I know the Stelvio will be a better bike for those roads.

18. Bonafide Bob

Bonafide Bob Tuned and Synch'ed

That was great, thanks for sharing the video with us.
    Bob

19. 094v4me

094v4me Just got it firing!

VIN#ZGULZC0049M112436 - Chris Tori - Highlands Ranch, Co - D.O.P 6.3.15

20. Henk Diedering

Henk Diedering Just got it firing!

Here's apicture off My Stelvio in our garden
    tryed to upload a picture but it aint working

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015