• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V100 saddlebags note and warning!

After a big fail on wrapping with 'Navale' grey I went a different route...at least for now. The F35-B may have been the inspiration for the Navale graphics, and the Italian Navy has 90 of them on order. However, the promo pictures were taken alongside AV-8B Harrier jets that the Marina are still flying. So, there you have it ......an AV-8B in vertical take-off configuration. :mm:

PXL 20231201 231337848 AV 8B Harrier MMI 22

Nice. Did you make the graphics yourself?
kk
Thanks.

The lettering was custom made and sourced from carstickers.com

I found the Italian AV-8B Harrier as a catalog item (amazingly) at KLO Graphics (Colorado Springs) and the roundels were one of several sizes available on Amazon.

T2

Thanks for the response. I also have a Aviazione Navale something like this would look good on my side cases when I finally get them. Supposed to be another couple of weeks before they even get to Piaggio America. I got my bike on Oct 4th. Been quite the wait.
kk

greatbikersgear.com
Bought inner bags from here . Very happy 👍
Dave … on the red one 😁
I placed an order for inner bags with GBG on 24 November 2023 and had them delivered today, 5 December, in Adelaide, South Australia. I'm still waiting for the panniers I ordered from my dealer back in May 2023 :rolleyes:. I'm very pleased with the design and construction of the liners, although I can't yet check them in the panniers. Thanks for the recommendation 👌

I just bough my used V100 S with 900 miles on her. I pick her up Saturday.

I went to the Moto Guzzi website and it stated “Delivered within 15 days”.

I ordered all three cases, a rear rack, a centerstand, a heated seat, and a few other things.

I received everything in 1 week.

IMG 3242

Reactions: BDS
Sounds like "right place ... right time" Scott. I called the dealer today and they arrived in Australia 30 November and so maybe I'll get something soon :rolleyes:

What? I bought my bike on the 4th of October. I ordered and paid for the side cases at the same time. I am still waiting for them. Piaggio Customer Care says the next shipment is due in mid-December. Another somewhat nearby dealership who I checked with said they could get bags for me that they would be available December 18th. I wish I knew when I bought the bike what I know now I wouldn't have ordered the bags. Another dealership has had three sets in stock. I don't know if I can post who. It has been frustrating as I use my bikes to do errands and most of my grocery shopping. Without the bags I am very limited as to what I can carry, attachment places for Bungie cords are virtually non-existent. So I have have had to use my V7lll most of the time while my new V100 sits and pouts. Life is rough. Lol.
kk

I really don’t understand these long lead times that some people are experiencing.
As living in Europe I can go to MG online store (which seems to be a German partner in some way).
Besides from the spring when V100 was still expected to come with quite some wait for the customer before delivery, accessories and parts seems to have been in stock whenever I checked for any possible added stuff.
Panniers have certainly been available since the early summer.

Attachments

• IMG_1024.png
    IMG_1024.png
    324.3 KB · Views: 9
I wouldn't bet against the parts/service guy dropping the ball. I haven't gotten my tags either which they were supposed to do. I hate doing business with them but they are all that is available within a reasonable distance. I can see them not doing warranty work if needed if I got it elsewhere.
kk

I got them when I got the bike (V100 S). They seem really decent. Unlike my Multistrada's I can fit a helmet in both whereas I couldn't fit one at all in the Mutley. Seem fairly robust and I like the fitting system. So no complaints.

I finally got a pair of cases a couple of days ago. Mounting was a little confusing at first, I don't understand line drawings very well. My brackets weren't labeled but it wasn't hard to figure which side they were supposed to go on. Anyway the pillion must be fully seated, pun intended, in the latch to ensure the bags won't come off the bike while underway. I am going to do this mod anyway to ensure that I don't lose a bag or two. They are quite expensive.

Switched brackets side to side (mismarked in package) and now it fits.
Do you have the original muffler? What do you mean you switched the brackets? Do you mean the black ones mounted in the passenger foot peg area?

I suppose the brackets could be put on the wrong side but it seemed to me which side they should go on. My packages weren't labeled as to which side. The directions, i.e. drawings or pictures weren't very clear. Also if you haven't done yours yet, be careful of the tape holding the handles in. If a handle comes out the spring may drop off and it is quite confusing how it is supposed to fit. My biggest issue was the tumblers. I don't what I did wrong but the key slots are 90* out from each other. I tried fixing it but gave up after a couple of tries. A fair amount of disassembly has to take place to get to the locks. I fixed them so that they can be opened and closed without the key. I live in an area where locking stuff isn't always necessary. Loggers leave their expensive Stihl chain saws out in the open in the back of their trucks.
kk

Back