• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85TT Registry and pic thread

2022 V85TT Guardia d'Onore, VIN: ZGUKYUE09NM000027, D.O.P. October 2022 Camp Hill, PA

My new neighbor saw my V7 and was instantly smitten. I told him I was considering a V85, and not long after that we both got Guardia's. Just finishing up installing Todd's full exhaust and fueling system, and I couldn't be more excited to put it through its paces.

(The 3rd picture is my beloved FJR1300 that I sold for the V85. This was taken on a cross-country trip from San Francisco to the east coast and back in 2020, and one of the last times I saw my dad alive, so a turning point in my life. I'm eager to bring his memory with me on the V85.)

IMG 6210 V85 Photo 2003

ZGUKYUA01NM000433 Ronny McD colorway. I picked this beauty up last June on a whim and this v85 has quickly become my favorite bike I've ever owned. That's saying something because I've owned quite a few bikes in the 39 years I've been riding. It just ticks all of the boxes for me. It'll go anywhere, easy maintenance, fun to ride and stunning to look at. What more could you ask for? I never thought any bike would topple my previous 1989 BMW r100 GS, especially a modern bike. IMG 8630

VIN: ZGUKYB019PM001749 City: Moncada, near Valencia (Spain)
I come from a 2006 F800S (yellow, the fastests) which gave me 180000km of enjoyment but died with the boots on. I was looking to the V85TT from a couple of years ago but I was happy with my F. An expensive failure make me took the decission, so here it is, my new V85TT Travel. I hope to enjoy with it as much km as with the other, at least I expect 200000km. My main use is daily for commuting to work, but I do also some weekend and holidays trips. I try to go every year to pingüinos, this year I saw only one V85TT, we can fix that ;)

The two ladies (a friend is trying to fix the F)
V85TT01
V85TT02

Thanks and regards

ZGUKYUA01NM000433 Ronny McD colorway. I picked this beauty up last June on a whim and this v85 has quickly become my favorite bike I've ever owned.
Thanks for posting! Seems the V85TT is winning many over. If you ever care to invest in uncorking it and feeding it some fuel, it gets really magical. Enjoy it!

VIN: ZGUKYB019PM001749 City: Moncada, near Valencia (Spain)
Thanks for posting your info and pics! I'm positive that the V85TT can outlast the F800. Spain is a magical place for two wheels, for sure! Enjoy it, and hope to see you here often.

Thanks for posting your info and pics! I'm positive that the V85TT can outlast the F800. Spain is a magical place for two wheels, for sure! Enjoy it, and hope to see you here often.
I forget D.O.P., officially 10 March 2023, picked up at the dealer 14 March. 2000km on it by now, first check passed.
Countryside roads in Spain in general, and Valencia in particular, are awsome for riding. Let me know if you need some advice, or a riding mate.

Cheers!

Howdy everyone! Just picked up a 2022 V85tt limited guardian model. Came from the world of BMW gs’s and ktm adventure bikes.
Andrew

View attachment 29725
NICE! Now it's time to do this:

2022 V85TT Guardia #773. VIN#ZGUKYUE07NM000169. DOP November 17th 2022, Calgary Alberta.

I was looking for a mid sized adventure bike and wanted something different. Most people that have bought one of these seem to love them so I was sold. My Dad bought a brand new Eldorado in 1974 so Guzzi's arent new to the family.

20230501 170222

Hello all,
I bought my V85TT Travel in Juli last year, new from a dealership here in NL.
VIN is ZGUKYB010NM000695
It's my first Guzzi, but not my first Italian bike. (had a Ducati 750 Paso, in the past).
Always having had motorbikes since 1990, but not making to many kilometers in a year.
Never more than 6000/year.Before the Guzzi, I rode a Suzuki motor-scooter, the Burgman 650.
Very nice ride, but the short suspension became an issue. Therefore wanted to get back to a real
bike again. Looked what was on the market, not more than 1 liter engine, offering a comfortable
ride and not having a chain for final drive.
The V85TT came to mind, made a test ride of about an hour and....away with the Burgman...hello Guzzi V85.
Went for the Travel version for the panniers, mid-stand and heated grips. Replaced the stock exhaust for
a little more low-end sound, but very street-legal.
The Travel version windscreen did not fit my liking, due to buffeting. I tried a higher screen (adjustable, by Givi)
but that was even worse. Then I took off about 6 cm of the top of the Travel version screen and now it is good.
My helmet is fully in the wind, but that is ok with me.
Currently there is about 2800 km on it. Did the first maintenance myself (new oil and filter and checked/adjusted
the valve clearance. I've been trying to look for ways to get rid of the "service" icon, so far not succeeded.
Also having the "check engine" warning light on. I connected a OBD2 scanner to it and it has something to do
with not fully being able to "read oxygen levels". That needs a fix one of htese days.

Attachments

• V85TT-Roy K-resized.jpg
    V85TT-Roy K-resized.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Finally getting round to my introduction post although I joined in December I am Liam, from a small town called wick at the very top of Scotland. Currently own a V85T travel and I am in the middle of packing about to head off to the IOM TT.

IMG 2116

Press and hold. I had to read the manual right after it got me enough. Congrats on an excellent purchase! I havn't made it to break in service (900 miles) yet. I thought I could sell my primary bike and skirt though deer season with out a bike. I saw the V85TT the next day and was signing papers. Just about every upgrade I wanted over my previous triumph 800 xc.
Hey where the pictures?

Not in the Moto Grappa yet, as I bought it on the road last week, but here it is at Gateway Cycles in Mount Sterling, Kentucky.

The Guardia d'Onore version of the V85.

IMG 5306

IMG 5307

The seemingly unlimited numbers of "limited edition" Moto Guzzi makes with strikes me as a bit of a marketing scam, but mine is #565 of 1946.

VIN: ZGUKUE06NM000129

Bill

Not in the Moto Grappa yet, as I bought it on the road last week, but here it is at Gateway Cycles in Mount Sterling, Kentucky.
The Guardia d'Onore version of the V85. The seemingly unlimited numbers of "limited edition" Moto Guzzi makes with strikes me as a bit of a marketing scam, but mine is #565 of 1946. VIN: ZGUKUE06NM000129

Bill
Congrats Bill! Are you getting rid of any, or just adding to your collection?

Back