• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85TT Registry and pic thread

Hello All,

VIN: ZGUKYUA00NM000617

I was incredibly lucky to find that AF1 had put their V85TT Centenario demo bike up for sale and was able to buy it at a nicely reduced rate. The bike only had 200 miles on it and was it showroom condition. It's my first new bike in over 7 years which for me was the longest span of not buying a motorcycle. The V85TT is replacing a 2016 KTM Super Adventure 1290, so new farkles needed to be added. Below is what I am slowly working on adding to the bike:

Doubletake Mirror - Indestructible Motorcycle Mirrors - Adventure Set
Pyramid Plastics Front Mudguard Moto Guzzi V85 TT 2019-
Hepco & Becker Side Stand Enlarger (US Version) Moto Guzzi V85T
BikePenR Motorcycle GPS Mount Moto Guzzi V85 TT 2019-
MK4 Pivot Pegz # PP-91MK4 with Topper
Dowco Guardian 51614-07 WeatherAll Plus Indoor/Outdoor Waterproof Motorcycle Cover: Grey, Adventure Touring
Garmin Zumo XT2 Motorcycle GPS Navigator Includes Carry Case
OEM Moto Guzzi Heated Grips - 2S001325
Moto Guzzi 100th Anniversary Patch ~4 inch diameter - AMPA100
Mistral Velocity Stack Kit - MG-VSV85TT
Woodcraft Side Stand Switch Bypass - WC44-SSE13
JetPrime Side Stand Switch Bypass - HSBK-ES001
SW Motech Front Axle Sliders for V85's
OEM Moto Guzzi Rear Hub Guard - 2S001231
TechSpec Tank Grip Set For Guzzi V85's - TS62-6032-SS
Guareschi Moto/GCorse Passenger Peg Eliminator Kit (AKA Heel Guard Plates), Black - GCV85-12BLACK
Gamma Zinken Heavy Duty Skid Plate. Black for V85's - GZ-SM6020150

2022 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Texas Hill Country

Decided I needed an adventure bike for touring so road tested a Tiger 800, Honda Africa Twin and V85TT. The only one that I rode which gave me a beaming smile was the Guzzi so I bought this girl and it is perfect. Just need to add a couple of accessories and then a tour of Spain is planned for later in the year.
I have owned Guzzi's since 1984 so they do run in my blood :cool:

IMG 1600 IMG 1601

Last edited:
2020 ADV - Red, VIN ZGUKWU006LM000433. Purchased 2.2021 from Tee at Team Charlotte Motorsports. Have installed Kineo Wheels, Ago y-pipe, Rapid Bike tuner and misc other farkels. Perfect companion to my GTM-02.13.
Thanks Bill! Indeed a perfect campanion.

I have a V85TT Giallo Sahara, 2019 which I bought around one and a half month ago with 9200 km on the clock. It's my first Moto Guzzi.
VIN: ZGUKWA004KM002601
It's equipped with a Zart exhaust, central stand, heated grips, comfort seat. I also have the Urban panniers.

So far I've driven some 2300 km and are super happy with it (despite coming from a Ducati Multistrada 1100) !

IMG 0430

I finally got her home! Purchased 28 June at CTX Motoworks in San Antonio. They're a newer-ish dealer that's still finding their way with Piaggio (Guzzi and Aprilia), and Triumph and Ducati. Parts department is a little lacking, but the sales people and GM were great to me.

VIN: ZGUKYUA03PM000968

V85TT

Still working on a name, but just rolled over 100mi on the clock, all but 7 of them are mine. Planning for engine bars, center stand, driving lights, a bar bag, Barkbusters, Wind Rider seat cover, heated grips, and maybe a MadStad windscreen. Also upgrading the air filter to a K&N, and opening up the airbox cover. Eventually, when the budget recovers, I'd like to delete the cat with a Y-pipe (for cooling...I am in S. Texas after all), and maybe do a slip-on and an engine tune.

Super happy with her so far...very comfortable and capable. Definitely a worthy replacement for my previous ADV bike (BMW G310GS).

Cheers!!

Also, looking back through this thread...wondering if this is the first Blu Uyuni posted here?

Last edited:
VIN: ZGUKYB01PM000367
Registered on 05/23/03
Purchased at Vespa of Gainesville, FL. Edwin in sales is very nice and helpful, and Victor, who runs the service department, is the kindest, sincerest, most thorough Moto professional I’ve encountered in decades. I highly recommend Victor as a Guzzi tech and professional. IMG 3316 IMG 3331
I’m keeping the bike stock, and most likely will remain as such. IMG 3505

Picked up this beauty brand new yesterday. It’s joining my jackal and the wifey V35. Done 350 km on it and enjoyed every single one of it.

Just doing some research for larger windscreen

IMG 5715

Back