• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85TT Registry and pic thread

2021 85 Evocative
First reg Feb 2022
ZGUKYA006MM003407
Had 4,500ks on it when I bought it.
Came with plenty of extras -
Headlight guard / lower front wheel hugger / engine guards / pivot pegs/ full flow exhaust / sports muffler / DNA air filter / rear hugger / rear luggage plate and top box.
I have since fitted a Caponord front wheel guard and the GPS mount off my old GS800, so I am running a Garmin Nav 5 on the bike.
This is my first Guzzi and I think it's a great little bike, it's doing half/ half dirt & road and solo and 2 up.
I also added Bumot soft panniers and rack.

20230119 185708

Last edited:
Thanks, when I first saw it in a line of other V85tts it certainly stood out. It was love at first sight:inlove:😁

Last edited:
I took possession of my 2020 V85TT A on August 1st, 2023 Vin# ZGUKWU002LM000476 Yellow. Purchased from a private party in Lakewood Colorado. The owner has done many upgrades, Olins and Andreani Group Fork Cartridge, RB Eco fuel kit and SAS block offs, DNA Air Filter, tubeless wheels, and many more add ons. Day two of my ride home from Lakewood to Hereford AZ I clicked off 567 miles. I am currently 5 months out of major back surgery. I think I am sold on this bike. My wife is jealous because she can't wipe the smile off my face.

Here are a couple of pictures.

Brad

TempImageQm8VZH TempImageHzckiu

I took possession of my 2020 V85TT A on August 1st, 2023 Vin# ZGUKWU002LM000476 Yellow. Purchased from a private party in Lakewood Colorado. The owner has done many upgrades, Olins and Andreani Group Fork Cartridge, RB Eco fuel kit and SAS block offs, DNA Air Filter, tubeless wheels, and many more add ons. Day two of my ride home from Lakewood to Hereford AZ I clicked off 567 miles. I am currently 5 months out of major back surgery. I think I am sold on this bike. My wife is jealous because she can't wipe the smile off my face.

Here are a couple of pictures.

Brad
Looks like you picked up a great bike, lots of $$ spent on extras👍

Greetings, This is my 2020 V85TT Travel purchased November 2021; VIN: ZGUKWUA06LM000155. I relocated her from the cold winters of Indiana to the heat and humidity of Mississippi. I've owned many dirt bikes through the years but this is my first street bike.

Why did I wait so long? What an amazing bike. I'm hooked.
IMG 1583

Finally getting around to adding my VIN and a pic, didn't really feel like mine until I got the the dealer to send the right title to the DMV, anyway it's VIN: ZGUKYUB04PM000329. Rode it to the dealer for the break in service 200 miles away yesterday morning, saw 34° F on the dash a couple different times(heated grips FTW), 70° F on the return. Alarmingly expensive for 2 and a half hours of checks and cleaning IMO anyway here's the bike:

Edit: forgot to include my town and date of purchase, Bozeman, Montana, DoP was 6-28-23. Cheers!

PXL 20230914 013013346

Last edited:
Hey all, I'm really happy to be part of this group since you have the expertise and advice I need! I have had almost every brand of adventure bike out there and all have pro's and cons. I just got a V85TT two weeks ago and I am really happy with it. Both bike pics are included!

Great to be here!

Larry

View attachment 31600

My favorite paint job! Congratulations and Welcome!

I now have a lot of reading to do on this part of the web site. I've had a great experience with the Mandello and I've been very happy with Gateway Cycles in Mt. Sterling, Kentucky. I bought my second Moto Guzzi this morning. It's a 2023 V85 TT Guardia d'Onore. It will be delivered later tonight. I have big plans for the new bike tomorrow.

The first thing I need to learn is how to pronounce d'Onore. I know very little Italian.

Black will be tough to keep clean. But for the price, it's hard to beat the Guardia d'Onore with all the accessories. This will now be my primary bike for getting groceries. With the big bags, I can get the groceries for a whole week in one trip.

I think I'll be putting about 7000 miles per year on the bike. It should handle gravel better than the Mandello. I'll use it for commuting, errands, and exploring the local back roads. The Mandello will be used the same way, but I'll do some touring on the Mandello and it won't see much gravel. The Honda will still be the bike for the longer tours.

ZGUKYUE05PM000285

Attachments

• IMG_0656.JPG
    IMG_0656.JPG
    233.1 KB · Views: 6
Back