Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

BB TONTI REGISTRY and pic thread

Discussion in 'Loop & Tonti' started by GT-Rx®, Mar 26, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Bigbear

Bigbear Cruisin' Guzzisti

Oh nearly forgot - has anyone seen a Le mans MK2, 3, 4,or 5 fairing like this?
    Left-over from my Mk5 days, but I have never seen another one with faired in rounded indicator lenses like it.

2. Bigbear

Bigbear Cruisin' Guzzisti

Here's a pic of my SE edition which I had up to 2014 & couldn't understand why the guy rode away on it so quickly- I didn't know much back then!

upload_2020-8-2_12-27-23.png upload_2020-8-2_12-34-24.png

3. MedicAndy

MedicAndy Tuned and Synch'ed

I did a lot of work to this bike since I bought it about two month ago. I bought and installed a new air box to replace the pod filters with, I did a full service replacing all fluids and filters, I replaced the original brake lines with new braided lines, new throttle and clutch cables, I replaced the battery, new rubber manifolds, new wind screen, cosmetic work, and, and, and...... The last thing I was waiting on yesterday was the re-covered seat. I liked the workmanship of the tech who worked on this seat, but the seats red color doesn't match up with the bikes red.... I waited six week for this seat, and I supplied the seat company one of this bikes side panels in order to get a correct color match...... I now need to take this seat back to the shop and hope that they can do a better job matching the color.
    fullsizeoutput_237cc.jpeg

I have a black Sargent seat, which came with this bike, and it is really comfortable, but I think that it looks too beefy mounted on this bike. I almost wonder if I should have the wrong-colored red seat covering done in black, which would take care of the Sargent seat's big beefy look.
    fullsizeoutput_234bb.jpeg

Blaufeld and scottmastrocinque like this.
  4. john zibell

john zibell Moderator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Both seats look OK to me. The red one is close and I don't think they ever were an exact match.

MedicAndy likes this.
  5. thierry roullier

thierry roullier Tuned and Synch'ed

really lovely bike! wrote a note on it at bike-urious.com/bought-on-bike-urious-1985-moto-guzzi-le-mans-1000-mkiv/

MedicAndy likes this.
  6. XKC2019

XKC2019 Just got it firing!

VIN: ZGUKKDD0063M133473
    2003 California Aluminum Special Sport
    Purchased 9/1/2020
    9,640mi

Attached Files: