RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest, ALERT FOR Store purchases - riding season is here, so we are in the crazy times for orders. Lead times are long, so we can't do much to rush things. Always best to buy off Season when things are in stock. Also, there are many seasonal holidays this time of year, both here and in Europe (mainly August), so please be patient! We aren't Amazon. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and also, we aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. Please note GuzziTech is largely a ONE man operation. Requests for phone calls will be deleted. We are online only. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE OR JUST disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. Thanks for your understanding and support.
  2. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum; Be sure to try a search and/or post on the Forum before starting a new topic, and as a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. If you are posting on numerous sites on the web, please stop back and follow up. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GT products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our custom builds at GTMotoCycles.com or click the Service tab above.

GTM Monster Builds

Discussion in 'Custom Guzzi Builds' started by GT-Rx®, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Trout

Trout GT Reference

Cannot wait to hear that beast sing.

I love the way my Griso looks & talks with Todd's under carriage system.

2. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

We are well under our target weight with very little left to add (maybe 10 lbs max), that’s 396 lbs showing... and the tank badge protoype below that. Getting close.

E72F3B8D-0A70-4AC0-AE51-6AAA61D05899.jpeg
    B4F43DBF-139D-4DB2-AC11-AFF3BFBFA945.jpeg

3. Poppe

Poppe Cruisin' Guzzisti

I hope when you get this all done you'll have a get together or a meetup so we can all take a look. It's coming along so nicely. Can't imagine how great it's going to look when it's hitting canyons.

4. GT-Rx®

Thanks, I might do a small release gathering when it’s ready. I am lining up some press for it, so as soon as it’s done, it’ll get some hard miles put on it, then off to the Media.

Thomas Van Hoff and Poppe like this.
  5. Stradagene

Stradagene Cruisin' Guzzisti

Wow! Very impressive!!

I'm headed out the door now to pick up my V7R and trade it for my Monster!!

Poppe likes this.
  6. GT-Rx®

Thanks!

Stradagene likes this.
  7. TBro

TBro Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Todd,

Looking forward to the unveiling. That emblem you created is awesome and would make a great keychain although I'm sure you have already thought of all the ways you could cleverly market your brand. Nice job.

Poppe likes this.
  8. Robert Gibson

Robert Gibson Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Site Contributor!

T shirts?

9. GT-Rx®

Working on them, thanks for the reminder.

Poppe likes this.
  10. GT-Rx®

I'm so close to showing off the the GTM-01 build, but as a teaser posted on our social media pages, we have begun building GTM-02, which will sport a (centrifugal-driven turbo/)supercharger - completely custom frame build sketch below.
    Rough guess-timates from those who have put the same charger on other low-rev engines, say we should see an increase of ~125 rwhp on the current motor build, so that would put it at ~275 hp at the tire(!). No I don't yet know how the driveline will handle it, but it is a progressive horsepower rise with revs, so hopefully shouldn't be an issue.

GTM02-BlowerFrame.JPG

Adam Davis, scudracer, cse and 8 others like this.
  11. fireflyr

fireflyr Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

That drawing needs to be framed. Looks like one of Leonardo Da Vinci's sketches. The only thing I own with that much horsepower is a Dodge Cummins Diesel........... Nice work Todd!

GT-Rx® likes this.
  12. GT-Rx®

Pics of the blower/turbo placement. We have begun GTM-02.

BDA8C9E4-AA67-4CC9-B77E-29776C70C721.jpeg 2A53C200-5CE8-4398-89A9-51ED82234D12.jpeg

scudracer, cse, MOLT and 3 others like this.
  13. Trout

Trout GT Reference

Todd, you are some kind of crazy! In a good way....
    Curiosity question where are you getting those 1400's to play with?

14. V700Steve

V700Steve High Miler GT Contributor

That would be a supercharger. Are you going to use a starter/generator?

15. GT-Rx®

Thanks, and I’m building them. 1380cc Griso motors with custom cams.
    It’s a superch-urbo hybrid. 250k RPM belt driven turbo with gearbox. No on the starter/gen, but good thought.

16. GT-Rx®

The new GTM-02 Rotrex Supercharger custom build trellis frame, methodically taking shape.

DDEAF8EA-753D-4FC8-87B6-0362E4D3D3D5.jpeg C5AD4821-2895-4F5B-BE5B-E81AD27BF77D.jpeg

17. GT-Rx®

Printed stainless steel tank badges... finish exploration.

7459B0D2-FE62-4D77-BBBF-6A66AA138252.jpeg

scudracer, cse, Poppe and 3 others like this.
  18. Mayakovski

Mayakovski Cruisin' Guzzisti

Ya know Todd; Moto Guzzi really should hire you as a consultant. Get you to fix the current issues and help guide the future.

Ah well, if wishes were fishes. :)

Maya

GT-Rx® and scudracer like this.
  19. GT-Rx®

Too much ego and arrogance along with Hipster-BS going on right now. I am amazed at how all of the other manufacturers really embrace people that own brand-focused enthusiasts websites, me... all I get is the middle finger it seems.

scudracer likes this.
  20. GT-Rx®

The stainless badges look about perfect.

C4FDA93C-D9A2-47E4-881A-C0C64B169F29.jpeg

Adam Davis, scudracer, cse and 4 others like this.