• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

RETURN TO OJAI RALLY

WEBSTER/TAGGART OJAI BIKE MUSEUM RIDE - May 30th

OK guys... the date is set in Stone, Sat. May 30th.. THANKS FROM JAMES (AKA 22O) 2ND ANNUAL _______________

Harry Quinn Vintage Bike Rally and Ride

***May 30, 2009***

45 mile Moorpark to Ojai Run

rare vintage bike run
2 strokes/classics/Mad Max/whatever you’ve got! ....whate no sagebrush Harley guys lol

Honoring your pops and ours, and anyone else who ever inspired you to ride

*For those of you that came last year you know that it was reminiscent of a 1970’s Isle of Man TT , for those of you that didn’t- don’t make the same mistake twice, come join the fun!!!

Meet AT THE Cactus Patch on 197 High St. in Old Town Moorpark for the 9AM riders meeting. Come with your tanks full and show up at 8:30, 8:00 if you will be getting breakfast. Our destination will be the Guy Webster/Mike Taggart private moto-museum, introducing its all new British wing. After that we’ll stop at Boccali’s café for lunch and then head back home.

Chase trucks on hand for broken/crashed bikes and riders.

ALL FREE EVENT sponsored by My Way Auto-body collision repair. Important Questions? danielledangerquinn@gmail.com

Re:DATE IS SET 4 OUR DAY AT WEBSTER BIKE MUSAME

What time do you intend to leave Moorpark?

OK, calendared. And note, Cactus Patch is not very big, so if a big turnout seems likely & you want to meet somewhere for breakfast, don't all expect to get fed there. As an alternate, again if big turnout seems likely, could meet wherever to ride to Ojai Coffee Emporium which is a lot bigger, & often used as a meeting place/breakfast spot.

Approx. location via Google Maps HERE. I'll try to zero it in if I can get the actual address.

Re:WEBSTER/TAGGART OJAI BIKE MUSEUM RIDE - May 30th

Guy's place is on Bryant Circle, Ojai and the Cactus is on E. Main Moorpark.

ok guys we like to get listed to know who paining on making the day so sign on B)

ok guys their a new sticky thread roll call the date in stone is sat may 30th go sign as the collection well be closed after our showing till after summer

Hey Guys,

220's niece Danielle here, ride leaves at 9AM sharp, make sure your tanks and tummies are full, like they said Catus Patch is a small outfit be there an hour early if you want breakfast from there. There are lots of other places to eat on LA Ave in Moorpark which is one exit north on the 23 Fwy, but you will want to get to the site early to check out the bikes.

Last year was really fun, we had a huge turnout, can't wait to see the crowd this year. I am hoping to get a picassa album up soon so everyone can see the photos, if you have any you want posted send them over.

Let me know if you have any questions: danielledangerquinn@gmail.com

Bye for now!

Welcome Danielle. Is listing our name here enough to get us on the "list" of confirmed riders?

Thanks racer X, I think we see you racing out at Willow all time, you the same guy?

I will put you on the list, we are just kinda getting a roll call so we know how many people to expect we had a big crowd last year....on the other cites people kinda just replied "I'm In."

Do you know of any other vintage cites we can post this on? We posted it on the USA 2 Stroke and the World 2 Stroke cite as well. We will be making up fliers and taking them out to the Vintage Races next weekend as well.

Invite all your friends and spread the word!!

Thanks!
-DQ

danielledangerquinn wrote:
Thanks racer X, I think we see you racing out at Willow all time, you the same guy?

I will put you on the list...

Do you know of any other vintage cites we can post this on?
No, not me... yet. Cool, I'm in.
Other sites... hmmm, perhaps try the Ton-Up guys here; http://www.tonup.com/phpBB2/index.php -- and get a line to the SoCalNorton.com guys as well.

thanks todd what team 220 aka and danyelli aka fo

ok bhoys 20 2 stroker already guy sign up THE new in stone date is sat may 30 ride leaves at 900 sharp help spread the word

So, If I leave Tehachapi at 5:30 AM, I should be able to meet you all at some time in Ojai. I'll figure out where later.

i think 630 am 126 then cutting over to moorpark should only take you 2 hours at 70mpm we leave 9am sharp

29 DAYS AND COUNTING PLEASE HELP GET THE WORD OUT DOWN LOAD THE FLYER AND POST ANY WHEAR IN YOU AREA, LOCAL BIKE HANG OUTS OR BIKE SITES THAT MITE HELP THANKS 220

Back